[Release] - A Plot for life v2.5. Keep your buildables on death. Take plot ownership

@ ReDBaroN

The sql was designed to delete only the single oldest per objectuid per run. It is a lot safer and simpler that way. Multiple duplicates would mean multiple runs.

Do you know the object count for the bases affected. If they are high then I am wondering if the hiveext.dll may be getting overloaded as it is being given hit with object count ×2 (delete & insert) in a very short space of time.

I may look at using @extdb for this as I can then just fire an update sql to change the ownership rather than the locked down @hiveext. Would open up a lot more options too. I have around 70% of the code ready to go as we are using Google it for our A3 Dominion mod so it would help that progress as well. It would also potentially mean we could get rid of the object uid completely and use the objectid returned from the DB.

you could try adding a sleep 0.01 between the delete and publish PV calls in the Plot _ take _ ownership. Sqf file which will slow it down a bit.

also, if it is a big base being affected, is infinistar or some anti hack blocking ?.

I will maybe put up some sql triggers which will catch the dupes when they happen and a copy of the plot take ownership with more debugging so we can track this down later today.

@Detour,

Short answer is no :) .

Long answer...

This goes back to something that happened earlier this year.  Originally GameSpy handled multiplayer matching and BIS (Bohemia Interactive Sturios) calculated the unique playerUIDs based on peoples game keys.  For the first round of plot player, rather than character, ownership by WGC GeekGarage, that the playerUID could be stored in the CharacterID field rather than the characterID.  A Plot for Life built upon this ground work and just optimised the code a bit (better processing / conversion of the string playerUID to a number for DB storage).

Earlier in 2014 Gamespy anounced it would be closing its servers and BIS moved over to Steam.  Steam use its own unique player identifier which is much longer than the original BIS one and so would not fit in the CharacterID field.  Whilst VBAwol suggested extending the DB field initially I found that the HiveExt.dll code was hard coded to keep the charID field the same size as the original DB field (i.e. int).  Details of that investigation can be found here.

Whilst there was initial talk of changing the HiveExt.dll, BIS released a function to create the old BIS PlayerUID for a player and a new function was added to Epoch 1.0.5.2 to do this.  1.0.5.2 was never released and has now been renamed 1.0.6.  THe HiveExt.dll is meant to also be amended for 1.0.6 but as the Epoch teams main focus is now on A3 Epoch, a number of people doubt if there will be any future releases of DayZ Poch (A2), especially as previously the Epoch team had said an earlier version would be their last. 

To this end I found the Woldspace field had a lot of room to spare so ported A Plot for Life over to using that field.  This has a number of advantages including locked doors now could also have ownership and the door lock code stored.  The same was true for safes.  Owners of safes and locked doors could automatically have them unlock (no code needed) etc.  Others have followed suit and have also been leveraging the worldspace field and now it is getting a little cluttered but is still working pretty well.

There is really no advantage to be had from trying to put the SteamID in the characterID field and a number of dissadvantages.  Ideaily, if I do move the plot take ownership over to using the extDB connector (rather than HiveExt.dll) then the ownership could use a completely different table and the A2 Epoch code could be made a lot more efficent.  Wouldspace coords could also be stored much better and negate the need for various convertions in code and vectors could also be easily incorporated in their own field.  It would seem the better way forwards.  Someone else is already looking at writing interface code so it can replace the HiveExt.dll.  This may be the first step although I cannot help but think that rewriting the Epoch finctions to use the strengths of extDB rather than pulling extDB down to the level of Hiveext.dll would be a better way to go, all be it a much larger task.  A discussion on the different available hive connectors is

@ ReDBaroN

The sql was designed to delete only the single oldest per objectuid per run. It is a lot safer and simpler that way. Multiple duplicates would mean multiple runs.

Do you know the object count for the bases affected. If they are high then I am wondering if the hiveext.dll may be getting overloaded as it is being given hit with object count ×2 (delete & insert) in a very short space of time.

I may look at using @extdb for this as I can then just fire an update sql to change the ownership rather than the locked down @hiveext. Would open up a lot more options too. I have around 70% of the code ready to go as we are using Google it for our A3 Dominion mod so it would help that progress as well. It would also potentially mean we could get rid of the object uid completely and use the objectid returned from the DB.

you could try adding a sleep 0.01 between the delete and publish PV calls in the Plot _ take _ ownership. Sqf file which will slow it down a bit.

also, if it is a big base being affected, is infinistar or some anti hack blocking ?.

I will maybe put up some sql triggers which will catch the dupes when they happen and a copy of the plot take ownership with more debugging so we can track this down later today.

Hi Rimblock, I think we're getting closer then...yes, the dupes were definitely happening at the bigger bases that were on or near the object max I have of 160 per pole.

The 3 attempts makes sense now as we had witnessed there being multiple objects at the same location, not just dupes but, trebles and a couple of quadruples. This explains some 440 odd on the first pass, 40 odd on the second, 12 I think on the last and nothing thereafter.

I don't think we are having any antihack issues as from memory that was more a problem about nuke check and he altered the way that works so was never a problem for me always updating the latest updates very quickly.

Do you think the door locks zeroing is to do with the skin change bug in 1051 then? I tried f3cUK's fix before and had problems but, may give that another spin...?

@RimBlock

I greatly appreciate the incite and explanation. Very interesting indeed. I'll look more into that arma2net from sandbird.

Now i have to find a way to select the playeruid from the worldspace and use that to remove objects based on log in. 

Thanks again for your support. 

Branch 2.4_Dev created.

• Removed option to turn off A Plot for Life.  This was added for inclusion in the Epoch mod core files and requires a lot of checking to see if it is on or off.  Removing the option from the mod cuts down a bit of code (smaller mission file size) and makes it easier to maintain.
  • Added new function fnc_find_plots.  This function gets nearby plots, checks if they are alive, returns the distance (plot radius), count of nearby plotpoles and also returns the nearest alive plot pole.  This reduces a lot of duplicate code in a lot of the player building files.
  • Amended the modular build files to pass variables more.  This is so variables are obtained and checked in one place and passed between the scripts rather than re-obtained again.
  • Integrated fnc_check_owner and fnc_find_plots in to modular build.

Next stage is testing and basic bug fixing (syntax etc) before being available for public beta.

@RimBlock

I greatly appreciate the incite and explanation. Very interesting indeed. I'll look more into that arma2net from sandbird.

Now i have to find a way to select the playeruid from the worldspace and use that to remove objects based on log in. 

Thanks again for your support. 

Just a quick warning on this. SandBird has moved back to Hiveext.dll (a customized version) because of performance issues with arma2net.

people looking for an alternative are leaning towards extDB.  It is used in Altis-Life (A3) and I am working with it for the A3 mod I am working on at the moment. It is fairly well locked down (the lockdown is fully server owner controllable rather than mod maker imposed) and is meant to have good performance (I have yet to test).  My advice would be to take a look in that direction.

Hi Rimblock, I think we're getting closer then...yes, the dupes were definitely happening at the bigger bases that were on or near the object max I have of 160 per pole.

The 3 attempts makes sense now as we had witnessed there being multiple objects at the same location, not just dupes but, trebles and a couple of quadruples. This explains some 440 odd on the first pass, 40 odd on the second, 12 I think on the last and nothing thereafter.

I don't think we are having any antihack issues as from memory that was more a problem about nuke check and he altered the way that works so was never a problem for me always updating the latest updates very quickly.

Do you think the door locks zeroing is to do with the skin change bug in 1051 then? I tried f3cUK's fix before and had problems but, may give that another spin...?

As mentioned, this mod only takes the players characterID or the objects current characterID if it a locked door and puts it in.  It does not calculate or generate a characterID.  Id something else has zero'd either of those then the problem will show up with the take ownership but it is not the cause.

for the take ownership, add the following (to slow it down a bit).

find

PVDZE_obj_Delete = [_objectID, _objectUID, player];
publicVariableServer "PVDZE_obj_Delete";

change to

sleep 0.001;

sleep 0.001;

This will slow things down and we can see if that is the issue.

Note a 160 item base could take just over 1/3 of a second to change ownership.

Think you could be right on the antihack. IIrc it kicks on mass deletions.

I had originally posted this in the Build Vector thread, but it probably belongs here...

I was running the previous version of build vectors (v3) with Snap Pro 1.4.1 and multi-character, and several other scripts successfully.  I just added PP4L v2.3.5 and the updates for Build Vectors and Snap Pro to work with PP4L.

I'm running multi-character and I was concerned about all the changes between ownerPUID, _objOwnerID, _playerUID, _playerID, and all the other player ID-related variables for PP4L.   Given that there isn't a concrete error to work with, I'm not sure where to begin but suspect it's related to multi-character and the variables necessary to maintain multiple characters in the database.

I'm getting these msgs in my client-side .rpt file:

230.441,"retry requesting character data"]

[230.441,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[240.445,"retry requesting character data"]
[240.445,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[250.575,"retry requesting character data"]
[250.575,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[260.665,"retry requesting character data"]
[260.665,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[270.744,"retry requesting character data"]
[270.744,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[280.786,"retry requesting character data"]
[280.786,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[290.946,"retry requesting character data"]
[290.946,"PVDZE_plr_Characters",B 1-1-A:1 (Bob_the_K)]
[301.071,"retry requesting character data"]

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Bob

Update:  Found some subtle differences I missed.  Now I get:

18:44:10 "ERROR: Cannot Sync Character Bob_the_K as no characterID"

and it just loops back around through the "start authentication" process over and over.

I'l make yet another pass through all the files.

A Plot for Life does not touch character logging in or creation, it only handles the entitlement checks for building and tagging friendlies.

If a variable starts with a '_' then it is local to that script only.  As the original scripts for Epoch have grown up through multiple people contributing there are cases of consistancy being broken so one script may use PlayerUID and another may use PlayerID.  I have tried to fit in with this rather than change them all as it means less editing for anyone applying my mod to their own setup.  _playerUID in player_build.sqf will not affect _PlayerUID in player_building_downgrad.sqf for example.

Get/set variable commands attach variables to objects (vehicles / player characters / buildings etc).  In this manner, a value can be passed / queried by any script that has access to the object.  If one script changes it then all other scripts will see the new value after the change has been made.  A Plot for Life attaches the OwnerUID to buildable objects as a reference to who owns it.

Variables with no '_' in front of the name are global to your machine.  All scripts can reference them and change them on your machine.  They are usually initially defined in variables.sqf and are usually overridden in the mission init.sqf if the server owner wishes to do so.  A common example of this would be the dayz_characterID which holds the characterID of the players character and is set in the player_monitor.fsm (which monitors the players character and fires off scripts in various circumstances).

I would suggest also checking your server rpt files as well and I also came across a thread today which looks like it could relate

As mentioned, this mod only takes the players characterID or the objects current characterID if it a locked door and puts it in.  It does not calculate or generate a characterID.  Id something else has zero'd either of those then the problem will show up with the take ownership but it is not the cause.

for the take ownership, add the following (to slow it down a bit).

find

change to

sleep 0.001

sleep 0.001

This will slow things down and we can see if that is the issue.

Note a 160 item base could take just over 1/3 of a second to change ownership.

Think you could be right on the antihack. IIrc it kicks on mass deletions.

Thanks RimBlock, we have deployed to the test box and are now going to do a whole load of take ownership tests.  However, I'm guessing that the real test will only be on the live box with high population but, worth a run on the test box first.

Interestingly, when I ran the SQL again just now, it found another 3 wood walls that were dupes on the live server....this is a bit odd as I don't know why they didn't come up before....still, it was only 3 walls and their created and last updated dates were the 16th which was around the time we cleaned up so, maybe just some overlap somewhere...will keep my eye on it and let you know if the sleeps work.

Thanks again for your support. :)

Thanks for the update.

Would suggest you look at testing on a plot with a lot of objects.  You could have three options come up on the plot pole, "take ownership" / "Take Ownership sleep" / "Reset Ownership".  THe reset ownership would just be a take ownership but using a different playerUID so the other two take ownerships could be tested again.

Chould be fairly easy to setup.  Should out if you want me to look at the code to do that.  I am happy to support people who are working to test this mod.  

Just upload and found problem anyone know to fix ?

=====================================================================
== E:\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\ArmA2OAServer.exe
== "Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=instance_11_Chernarus\config.cfg" "-cfg=instance_11_Chernarus\basic.cfg" "-profiles=instance_11_Chernarus" -name=instance_11_Chernarus "-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;"
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2014/11/09 07:49:38
Current time:  2014/12/19 12:35:40

Version 1.63.116523
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by Ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class HMMWV_Base->Car, by tumbler\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
12:36:31 Warning Message: No challenge value was received from the master server.
12:36:31 GameSpy QR2 error: 5, No challenge value was received from the master server.
12:44:53 Server error: Player without identity Halo (id 906621388)
12:44:59 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:06 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:06 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
12:45:07 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
12:45:07 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:07 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
12:45:13 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
12:45:15 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
12:45:15 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
12:45:15 "infiSTAR.de - Waiting for BIS_fnc_init..."
12:45:19 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:19 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - BIS_fnc_init done - AntiHack STARTING...!"
12:45:42 Warning Message: Script low_admins.sqf not found
12:45:42 Warning Message: Script normal_admins.sqf not found
12:45:42 Warning Message: Script super_admins.sqf not found
12:45:42 Warning Message: Script blacklist.sqf not found
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - iproductVersion: 28112014IAHAT339A | Server productVersion: ["ArmA 2 OA","ArmA2OA",163,116523] | worldName: Chernarus | dayz_instance: 11 | missionName: DayZ_Epoch_11"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _fnc_RandomGen: {
_arr = ["z","B","Y","k","N","U","Q","S","I","4","7","k","0","w","x","a","5","1","9","L","E","3","2","U","s","Q","x","B","e","Z"];
_gen = "p";
for "_i" from 1 to 7 do {_gen = _gen + (_arr select (random ((count _arr)-1)));};
_num = str(round(random 999998));
_gen = _gen + '_' + _num;
_gen
}"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar1: pLQSIUxN_477426"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar2: pxx0IYSk_605261"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar3: p7kYaY05_921334"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar4: pNkk57wU_597031"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar5: p9e5UBYk_945210"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar6: pLsSQLSN_728810"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar7: pQx9UBBB_344434"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar8: p72QNe7w_880941"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar9: pEQLYxwY_53055"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar11: pN7YN3aw_9937"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar12: pZkQY3B1_18798"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar13: pxNkkNwU_23480"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar19: pLkasQwa_78057"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar20: pLeSxL9a_655424"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar21: p40xe5Nw_830898"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar27: pSBI7kkE_340803"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar26: pYSax34Y_516065"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar25: pkN2LS51_90814"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar28: p3k32QU0_885964"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar29: pS9xe9BI_367827"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar30: pkxUS9sI_81682"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar31: p4SI1aQk_960387"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar32: p5kxxxB5_507970"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar33: px5NUNx7_858211"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar34: psxZB4QL_708255"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar35: p7LBLewx_127188"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _AHpos: pzaSsaUB_239638"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - _randvar10: PVAHR_0_nclbnen_784371"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - infiSTAR_DLL_PATH: "
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack LOADED!"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - CREATING AdminMenu"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - ADDING PublicVariableEventHandlers"
12:45:42 "infiSTAR.de - AntiHack FULLY LOADED"
12:45:42 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
12:45:43 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
12:45:47 "HIVE: Starting"
12:45:47 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
12:45:48 "HIVE: found 425 objects"
12:45:48 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
12:45:48 "HIVE: got 45 Epoch Objects and 380 Vehicles"
12:45:56 UH1Y_DZE: ObsTurret - unknown animation source ObsTurret
12:45:56 UH1Y_DZE: ObsGun - unknown animation source ObsGun
12:46:03 "infiSTAR.de - Player-Log: Halo(7799497) - 0h 10min"
12:46:07 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_turret - unknown animation source FLIR_turret
12:46:07 AH6X_DZ: FLIR_gun - unknown animation source FLIR_gun
12:46:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
nissan_350z
12:46:10 350z_silver: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
12:46:10 Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes;

_objWpnTypes = (_>
12:46:10   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes;

_objWpnTypes = (_>
12:46:10   Error count: Type String, expected Array
12:46:10 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 214

Hi RimBlock, with the 2 sleeps added taking ownership doesn't seem to work.

Tested on 3 existing bases. Dug up plot, replaced, took ownership....no remove option. (before you ask, yes I did have crowbar and toolbox on me.. :))

Also popped over to a base I already owned and the remove option comes up OK there.

Checked the db and the only change in entries were the 3 plot poles. No new objects.

Any thoughts...?

The sleep lines will not affect the take ownership option being displayed.

What is the db line for the new plot poles. Sounds like the owner uid is not getting set in the player build scripts when placing the pole.

OK, well I've made sure I have:

DZE_PlotOwnership = true;

and these are the rows for the poles in the db:

134869;21730128384036;11;Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ;2014-12-19 09:55:04;2014-12-19 09:55:04;87512;[36.002,[2173,12838.4,0],"76561197961xxxxxx"];[];[];0.00000;0.00000
134868;4498014454831333;11;Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ;2014-12-19 09:50:15;2014-12-19 09:50:15;87512;[332.697,[4498.04,14454.8,3.138],"76561197961xxxxxx"];[];[];0.00000;0.00000
134867;234921438940210;11;Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ;2014-12-19 09:44:20;2014-12-19 09:44:20;87512;[209.818,[2349.21,14389.4,0],"76561197961xxxxxx"];[];[];0.00000;0.00000

The test server has now been through a scheduled restart and still no remove option on the surrounding walls. I have tried taking ownership again but, still the same, no remove.

20:42:31 Error in expression < _countr)];
};
_countr = _countr + 1;
} count _objWpnTypes;

_objWpnTypes = (_>
20:42:31   Error position: <count _objWpnTypes;

_objWpnTypes = (_>
20:42:31   Error count: Type String, expected Array
20:42:31 File z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf, line 214

This is a fresh mission file & DayZ Server

Stuck At "Waiting for server to start authentication"

What i have do:

I do like you say in the readme

change every but the in the server folder i copy the compile folder to custom folder in mission file

replace init & System folder in dayz_server.pbo

and here is the code in line 214

//Add weapons
                    _objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 0) select 0;
                    _objWpnQty = (_inventory select 0) select 1;
                    _countr = 0;                    
                    {
                        if(_x in (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0)) then {
                            _x = (DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 1) select ((DZE_REPLACE_WEAPONS select 0) find _x);
                        };
                        _isOK =     isClass(configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _x);
                        if (_isOK) then {
                            _object addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x,(_objWpnQty select _countr)];
                        };
                        _countr = _countr + 1;
                    } count _objWpnTypes;

the changes made to the server_monitor.sqf are between lines 118 and lines 124.  A Plot for Life does not touch anything else.

If you have all those other mods installed I am guessing one or more of them require you to edit that file and putting this mods changes and the other mod(s) changes together has given you an error.

I am running Vanilla Epoch and my mod on my test server right now and do not have the error you are getting.

I suggest you check all the changes you made to this file to make sure they are all correct.

The error message you are getting is because this line

_objWpnTypes = (_inventory select 0) select 0;

is returning a string value rather than an array.

If you paste up the server_monitor.sqf then I may be able to point you to the error but please put it in spoiler tags.