Sign in to follow this  
vbawol

Epoch Mod

Set in 2035, just two years after a massive world wide extinction. The exact cause is unknown and the only people left are clones with no memory of the past. Documents found in the world tell a us that before the mass extinction event, The largest technology corporation had made great breakthroughs. This technology changed the world in many ways and is thought to be the cause of the extinction. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.

Summary of Features:
Players

• Playable Female characters.
  • Custom: Hats, unisex vests, and Uniforms for females.

Weapons

• Custom weapons; Rollins Rifle, 1911, Ruger, Multi Gun.
  • Melee weapons: Hatchet, Sledge Hammer, Chainsaw, Crude Hatchet, Wood Club, Rock Maul

Vehicles

• Custom E-Bike, JetSki, Mini Helicoper "Mosquito".

Base Building

• Structural base components, locking doors, secure and insecure storage devices.

Environment

• Several different types of antagonists: Sapper, Cultist, Drones, Snakes and Sharks.

License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License

Downloads

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Yoda
      Hello, I am apart of the Global Chaos Gaming community. We currently are hosting a modified Arma 3 Epoch server, we have very active staff aswell as active community members, I urge you to stop by and check us out! TeamSpeak: ts.globalchaos.net Website : http://www.GlobalChaos.net
    • By WinterLuka
      Winter Gaming is a gaming community, that was created in early 2018. We're currently running DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2 server.
      Winter Gaming is a project created with passion – for players from players.
      On our server, the rules are equal for all players – no Pay2Win, no benefits for donating.

Server IP: 164.132.201.34:2302
      Discord: discord.me/wintereu
      Forum: http://www.wintergaming.eu/forums

Server Configuration:
      Building Maintain - 10 Days Abandoned Vehicle Unlock - 7 Days Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes Unlock - 10 Days Building Limit – 350 Objects Max Base Height - 50m  
      Features:
      Plot Management Door Management Snap and Vector Building Coin System Running Zombies Ai Missions Ai Convoys High FPS Custom Loot Custom Locations Custom Traders Hidden Trader Selling Rare Items Toggle Grass/Environmental Sounds Deploy Bike/Motorcycle/Mozzie Walk Amongst The Dead Harvestable Hemp Tow/Lift Repair/Rearm – Service Points Bury Bodies Take Clothes Locate Vehicle Paychecks every 30 minutes Spawn Selection Abandoned Safe Mission Indestructible Metal/Cinder Bases Blow up door and more!  
      I hope to see You on the server!
    • By Tricks
      We are back! Ranked 7th overall in 2014! Classic DayZ Epoch PvP Server!! No stupid start bonus, no heavy military. Just classic Epoch gameplay with new updates!

- Top of the Line Hardware - Overclocked 8700k servers with SSDs. Super high FPS!!

- XP System & XP Trader - Acquire handy Perks, Skills, and Permits with our XP system!

- Custom Traders - Totally custom traders unique to this server!

- Military Bases - High Loot areas perfect for gearing up.

- Custom Map Content - Aircraft Carriers, Secret Military Bases, New Towns, and more!

- All The Major Mods - All the major mods like Coin System, Heli Evac, Hide from Zeds, and many more.

- Lots of AI Missions - Challenging AI missions color-coded by difficulty.

- Custom AI Missions for Groups - Static missions with super high difficulty and major loot rewards!

- Realistic Loot Spawns - You wont find high-powered weapons while hunting for loot, realistic loot spawns.

- No Heavy Weapons, Tanks, Attack Choppers, Jets - Just the classic Epoch vehicles with a few new additions!

- Lots of Vehicles - Lots of vehicles scattered around the map. Some are ready to go, others need to be fixed first!

- Base Building - Fully modular base building system with unique build items and crafting recipes.

- Full Day/Night Cycle - Realistic day and night cycle, no stupid 24 hours daylight!!

- Full Weather System - Rain, thunderstorms and snow in the winter!!

- Destructible Base/Garage Doors - Base raiding without losing your whole base! Just the doors are destructible.

- Abandoned Safes/Lockboxes - Abandoned bases will have their safes unlocked for you to raid!!

- Fresh Server, All The Best Base Locations Still Available! - No more wipes, server is done and all progress will be saved.

- Regular Updates/Suggestions Considered - Pass along ideas to the admin staff. We consider all changes.

- Admin Events - Events with High Loot and great times! See pic below.

- Active Admin Staff - Find us on Discord anytime or by email!

Connect to us on DayZ Launcher or directly:

[SHG]ClassicEpoch|XPSystem|CustomTraders|CustomAImissions|Coins|FPS++

144.217.62.76:2302

Discord: http://xn--discrd-zxa.com/join.php?v=OXHD95

Email: [email protected]

• By Joseph Thompson
      Hello all,
      My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).
      We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.
      We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)
      You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please ensure you have one of the following programs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Team-speak
      Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.
      Age-
      Name
      SteamName-
      SkypeName-
      DiscordName-
      Playtime-
      And last one: Are you from the UK?-
      If you would like to contact me
      Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973

• By Cyrus
      I know of some questions in the forums regarding custom loot crates with available missions systems. I have managed to create a custom loot crate thanks to @DAmNRelentless help, that randomizes items and weapons from user customizable arrays and integrate this with the mission system. This for the time being works for DZAI on Epoch 1.0.6.2. 
      Following is my custom lootcrate.sqf , all the classnames used is from the official epoch 1.0.6.2 github repo with thanks to @salival found >here<
      From here I have added the following script to my custom DZAI spawns found in \z\addons\dayz_server\DZAI\init\world_spawn_configs\custom_spawns\cust_spawns_panthera2.sqf. Obviously you will use the sqf appropriate to your map etc.
      ["staticspawn",10,2,true] call DZAI_spawn_units; if {DZAI_spawn_units && DZAI_despawnWait == true} then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\custom\lootcrate.sqf"; }; This method might need some tweaking and someone else might have a more effective way of doing this, but for me this works perfectly. Fully tested with random loot spawns after new AI group spawned.
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord