Hi all,

could somebody help me, i use these admin tools. Today I got in my server Infistars safezone(http://pastebin.com/ht7djVGH#), and have a problem, the admin godmode doesn`t work at all after the safezone was installed.

How could i fix this, to use this admintool with the above mentioned safezone?

thank you!

Search for gmadmin in the safe zone script and replace every instance of it with playerGod2

No, you can repair right on the spot and drive away in the car. No restarts needed. I think I will just add an option for it. Really easy to add, I just didn't want to have it if it wasn't really needed. 

i run a couple PVE servers and this option would come in handy... im sure others who run PVE servers would welcome this feature.

i run a couple PVE servers and this option would come in handy... im sure others who run PVE servers would welcome this feature.

You can do it right now by navigating to the perm repair, hold control, and click 5 to 10 times quickly. It usually repairs the vehicle and it keeps everything in it. It just seems like very few people know about that so its probably a better idea to add an option that does it for you.

Added a new feature into the test branch yesterday: Server wide messages.

The option appears near the bottom of the Admin Menu (Not enabled for Mod's). The tool opens a text box dialog where an admin can enter whatever text they wish. When the "Send" button is pressed the message will appear at the top of every client's screen in large red text "ADMIN: (message)".

while the control plus clicking perm repair does look like it brings the vehicle back to life u can't get into the vehicle or anything and it still set damage to 1 in the database running admin tools 1.9.1

I don't seem to have any trouble with it. I blew up an suv with 10 rpgs, repaired it, and drove off. The ground was still exploding 

Added a new feature into the test branch yesterday: Server wide messages.

The option appears near the bottom of the Admin Menu (Not enabled for Mod's). The tool opens a text box dialog where an admin can enter whatever text they wish. When the "Send" button is pressed the message will appear at the top of every client's screen in large red text "ADMIN: (message)".

Awesome feature. Any thoughts of utilizing a similar text box with the player help queue so players could add a brief description of their problem to send along with the ticket? Maybe add a "send messag" option to the player menu of the gui to send a message to only one player? I'll probably take a crack at adding it myself but I Probably don't do things as efficiently as you would.

Awesome feature. Any thoughts of utilizing a similar text box with the player help queue so players could add a brief description of their problem to send along with the ticket? Maybe add a "send messag" option to the player menu of the gui to send a message to only one player? I'll probably take a crack at adding it myself but I Probably don't do things as efficiently as you would.

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/issues/174

This affects the gui vehicle spawn. I will be working to make it so there is no conflict for the next release.

I have the same problem, using soul's v2 and your (awesome) admin tool.

Do you plan to fix this little issue soon or does anyone can help me fix it?

Thanks

There are no variable collisions in the test branch. Switch to that and you will have no problems.

TY I will try and let you know.. , and just to be sure, do I dl the testBranch or the testBranch-v2 ?

would be great to add the option to see plot poles and corpses/graves... just a suggestion ;)

TY I will try and let you know.. , and just to be sure, do I dl the testBranch or the testBranch-v2 ?

would be great to add the option to see plot poles and corpses/graves... just a suggestion ;)

just the normal test branch. 2.0 is not even close to server ready. 

The test branch lets you see a lot of new things in advanced esp so take a look at that.

just the normal test branch. 2.0 is not even close to server ready. 

The test branch lets you see a lot of new things in advanced esp so take a look at that.

quick update: works like a charm! Thank you vm Nox.

i noticed there was no more weather menu, any plans to add it back to admin tool?

and what about the Plot Poles and Corpses/Graves, do you think it's something to consider adding too?

quick update: works like a charm! Thank you vm Nox.

i noticed there was no more weather menu, any plans to add it back to admin tool?

and what about the Plot Poles and Corpses/Graves, do you think it's something to consider adding too?

The weather was giving some people problems. I was getting reports of some players having it night and some having it day. It will go back in, but I would rather not have it there if it causes issues like that. All of my tests showed it working so I need to look into it more.

As I said before, look in the advanced esp, I added a number of new things there.

Also, on the weather thing asked about above, it is not removed, it is just disabled. If you want it for testing purposes or if you still want to use it any way just go into variables.sqf and find this near the bottom:

//"PVDZE_plr_SetDate" addPublicVariableEventHandler {};

Remove the //. Then go to the admintoolsmain.sqf and remove the // in front of the option in the menu. 

The tool broadcaster was implemented as a way to keep tabs on admins if you are a super admin. This is good for those who don't have access to the logs saved on the server. The tool does not seem to be used by many people and seems to have simply become bloatware. Does anyone actually use this or want it in the tool? I am considering removing it.

while the control plus clicking perm repair does look like it brings the vehicle back to life u can't get into the vehicle or anything and it still set damage to 1 in the database running admin tools 1.9.1

Ran some test. For whatever reason it now requires a restart for it to be drivable again. This is not the only thing that has changed functionality now. I'm not sure what happened. 

Ran some test. For whatever reason it now requires a restart for it to be drivable again. This is not the only thing that has changed functionality now. I'm not sure what happened. 

Yeah i noticed that it works on restart still handy though saves having to look the vehicle up in the database and change it. 

The weather was giving some people problems. I was getting reports of some players having it night and some having it day. It will go back in, but I would rather not have it there if it causes issues like that. All of my tests showed it working so I need to look into it more.

As I said before, look in the advanced esp, I added a number of new things there.

We use this alot on our servers so it may help you to know it works for everyone who not in a vehicle... i just thought that was a feature so they don't crash if there in a vehicle with it suddenly going pitch black or bright depending on what time u switch it too. Other than that it works like a charm for us.

Yeah i noticed that it works on restart still handy though saves having to look the vehicle up in the database and change it. 

We use this alot on our servers so it may help you to know it works for everyone who not in a vehicle... i just thought that was a feature so they don't crash if there in a vehicle with it suddenly going pitch black or bright depending on what time u switch it too. Other than that it works like a charm for us.

It will also help for those admins who don't have access to the database. I will try to see if I can get the addaction to respond again though.

That vehicle thing may be what people were complaining about then. This is something I can fix. I was told that there was one instance where one player had it day after logging in, but it was changed to night earlier. Only one account of this so not sure if the info was correct there.