Looked at that and i reopened and repacked fresh pbos with pbo manager and still have the same issue. Here are my files. 

Server - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jto19tmxqbnkdbo/dayz_server.pbo

Mission - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofpsjaunel9dmce/DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf.pbo

Try adding something you know that works. If you don't get an error then try the tools one last time. I really can't find anything wrong with your files and I know this tool works in napf.

Thats the funny thing. I had the tools working, but I had forgot to do the dayz_server.pbo stuff and once I went back and finished that up, I got the authentication problems.

I just replaced the dayz_server.pbo with the unedited one and it works.. I can authenticate and everything.. I can spawn stuff in and I dont blow up or anything. Ok some things blow me up... the problems lies in the dayz_server.pbo but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Thats the funny thing. I had the tools working, but I had forgot to do the dayz_server.pbo stuff and once I went back and finished that up, I got the authentication problems.

Try something else. We need to rule out the tool entirely as the problem.

If the problem persists, uninstall all pbo tools you have. BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY TO AN EXTERNAL DEVICE. Run a registry cleaner (please be sure to use a good one. You don't want to delete important values). Restart. Then install the tool you want to use and try again.

These pbo tools utilize registry values in a weird way (poorly I might add) and thus an issue with the value can break the tool. I have had computers with the tool fully installed and not even be able to use the tool after restarting the computer because of a scheduled clean. Many of the tools use the same value spots so installing a new one without uninstalling the old can yield the same results. This is proven with pbo manager and cpbo. I have had issues with installing a new tool after uninstalling because the value already existed and the install refused to overwrite it.

Try something else. We need to rule out the tool entirely as the problem.

If the problem persists, uninstall all pbo tools you have. BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY TO AN EXTERNAL DEVICE. Run a registry cleaner (please be sure to use a good one. You don't want to delete important values). Restart. Then install the tool you want to use and try again.

These pbo tools utilize registry values in a weird way (poorly I might add) and thus an issue with the value can break the tool. I have had computers with the tool fully installed and not even be able to use the tool after restarting the computer because of a scheduled clean. Many of the tools use the same value spots so installing a new one without uninstalling the old can yield the same results. This is proven with pbo manager and cpbo. I have had issues with installing a new tool after uninstalling because the value already existed and the install refused to overwrite it.

The Pbo manager is working fine. I just did a fresh unpack and repack and the tools work when I dont have the edited dayz_server.pbo so the dayz_server.pbo is the problem but I am not sure where the problem lies exactly.

The Pbo manager is working fine. I just did a fresh unpack and repack and the tools work when I dont have the edited dayz_server.pbo so the dayz_server.pbo is the problem but I am not sure where the problem lies exactly.

Do one edit at a time. See if it breaks when you do anything at all or if it breaks on a specific change.

Use a new pbo

Go to the bottom of your server functions file. You will see a line starting with this: 

diag_log format["SAFE LOCKED: ID:%1 UID:%2 BY %3(%4)"

Change it to read this:

diag_log format["SAFE: ID:%1 UID:%2 BY %3(%4)"

Try to run your server. If you get the same issue then it has to do with the tool you are using and you need to follow the steps I listed for installing the pbo tool correctly.

I feel like a idiot... I assumed pbo manager was already adding my prefix by default... and it wasn't. So once you create a new pbo with pbo manager you have to go back and make sure you add the prefix and it works just fine.

Hello Nox,

I am wondering if you can help me out? I have tried to add this script to my Dayz.St Epoch Chernarus server without success. Here is the error I get in my .RPT

Error in expression <t.sqf";
if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in>
  Error position: <AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist

Searching through this thread, I found several people have posted this errorand you have stated it is an issue with the antihack exception. The thing that is weird is that my default mission.pbo that Dayz.St supplies doesnt have an antihack exception. So what i did was pulled the antihack.sqf out of the dyaz_code PBO. Added it to my fixes folder and changed the ExecVM to direct to that new file. Here is the snippet from my init.sqf.

if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;
	waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
	dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Stats Monitor
	[] execVM "Stats\j0k3r5_stats.sqf";

//Run the player monitor
	_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
	_playerMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";	
	[] execVM "safezone.sqf";

//Lights
	//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

// Epoch Admin Tools
	[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";
	if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
	{
		[] execVM "fixes\antihack.sqf";
	};

//Service Points
	execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";	

// Zombie Camo //
      call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\walkamongstthedead\config.sqf";	
};

Still get te error, and no scroll wheel option. Can you provide any advice to get this working? So far, it seems Dayz.St is a pain in the ass for most scripts and I am thinking I might just not be able to run this script.

Thanks for your time!

Zero

Hello Nox,

I am wondering if you can help me out? I have tried to add this script to my Dayz.St Epoch Chernarus server without success. Here is the error I get in my .RPT

Error in expression <t.sqf";

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in>

Error position: <AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in>

Error Undefined variable in expression: adminlist

Searching through this thread, I found several people have posted this errorand you have stated it is an issue with the antihack exception. The thing that is weird is that my default mission.pbo that Dayz.St supplies doesnt have an antihack exception. So what i did was pulled the antihack.sqf out of the dyaz_code PBO. Added it to my fixes folder and changed the ExecVM to direct to that new file. Here is the snippet from my init.sqf.

//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;

//Stats Monitor

//Run the player monitor
	_playerMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";	

//Lights

// Epoch Admin Tools
	if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in tempList)) then 
	{
		[] execVM "fixes\antihack.sqf";
	};

//Service Points

// Zombie Camo //
};

Still get te error, and no scroll wheel option. Can you provide any advice to get this working? So far, it seems Dayz.St is a pain in the ass for most scripts and I am thinking I might just not be able to run this script.

Thanks for your time!

Zero

Do you know if you can find where the antihack for your sever is called? Or has dayzst removed the antihack entirely? You don't want to be running two antihack. Show me your adminlist file so I can make sure that is set correctly.

Do you know if you can find where the antihack for your sever is called? Or has dayzst removed the antihack entirely? You don't want to be running two antihack. Show me your adminlist file so I can make sure that is set correctly.

Looking through both my Server PBO and Mission using a search function there is no antihack.sqf. So I think they may have removed it completely. Here is my adminlist file.

// Epoch Admin Tools

//Replace 111111111 with your ID.

AdminList = [

"238949062", // ZeroK00L

"238319622" // Xtian

];

ModList = [

"145583942", // Renton

"239123014" // SdkMcqueen

];

tempList = []; //DO NOT MODIFY THIS VARIABLE

Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it!

EDIT: But I did add the antihack.sqf back in. If they removed it and I dont need it I can take it back out?

Looking through both my Server PBO and Mission using a search function there is no antihack.sqf. So I think they may have removed it completely. Here is my adminlist file.

Thank you so much for your help! I appreciate it!

EDIT: But I did add the antihack.sqf back in. If they removed it and I dont need it I can take it back out?

First undo all your antihack changes. Put the exec adminlist line above the exec activate at the bottom of the init. See if you can teleport. If you can, then they removed the antihack entirely. If you can not, then there is an antihack somewhere.

First undo all your antihack changes. Put the exec adminlist line above the exec activate at the bottom of the init. See if you can teleport. If you can, then they removed the antihack entirely. If you can not, then there is an antihack somewhere.

Ok. Did as you said. Error is gone now from the RPT. Logged in, still no scroll wheel Admin Menu. Thats how it works right? Or do you open the admin menu another way?

EDIT: Im such a dork.Just noticed there are FunctionKey Bindings. Going to try the F Keys.

EDIT2: Tried all the Fkeys. Nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong. There are no errors in my RPT so it should be working. Tried popping out to the lobby and back to. Loged in as an admin in Server Control. Not sure what else to try. lol

Ok. Did as you said. Error is gone now from the RPT. Logged in, still no scroll wheel Admin Menu. Thats how it works right? Or do you open the admin menu another way?

EDIT: Im such a dork.Just noticed there are FunctionKey Bindings. Going to try the F Keys.

EDIT2: Tried all the Fkeys. Nothing. Not sure what I am doing wrong. There are no errors in my RPT so it should be working. Tried popping out to the lobby and back to. Loged in as an admin in Server Control. Not sure what else to try. lol

Show me your init. Maybe something is not starting right.

Show me your init. Maybe something is not starting right.

/*    

For DayZ Epoch

Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz

*/

startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];

cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];

enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES

dayZ_instance =    1531;                    //The instance

dayzHiveRequest = [];

initialized = false;

dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu

player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];

//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen

//enableRadio false;

// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC

enableSentences true;

// DayZ Epoch config

spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)

spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500

MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50

MaxDynamicDebris = 100; // Default = 100

dayz_MapArea = 14000; // Default = 10000

dayz_maxLocalZombies = 100; // Default = 30

dayz_maxGlobalZombiesInit = 100;

dayz_maxGlobalZombiesIncrease = 50;

dayz_maxZeds = 500;

dayz_zedsAttackVehicles = false;

dayz_paraSpawn = false;

dayz_minpos = -1;

dayz_maxpos = 16000;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;

dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;

dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 15; // Default: 8

dayz_tameDogs = true;

DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0

DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 85; // Default: 100

DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;

DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 35;

DZE_vehicleAmmo = 1; //Default = 0, deletes ammo from vehicles with machine guns every restart if set to 0.

DZE_BackpackGuard = false; //Default = True, deletes backpack contents if logging out or losing connection beside another player if set to true.

DZE_BuildingLimit = 1500; //Default = 150, decides how many objects can be built on the server before allowing any others to be built. Change value for more buildings.

DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = false; //Vehicles bought with traders will parachute in instead of just spawning on the ground.

DZE_BuildOnRoads = true; // Default: False

MaxAmmoBoxes = 50;

MaxMineVeins = 300;

DefaultMagazines = ["15Rnd_9x19_M9SD","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","FoodCanPasta","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemPainkiller","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar"];

DefaultWeapons = ["ItemCrowbar","ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemGPS","ItemMap","ItemKnife","MeleeHatchet_DZE","ItemMatchbox","ItemCompass","M9SD"];

DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1";

DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];

dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

//Load in compiled functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\variables.sqf";                //Initialize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)

progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                    //Initialize the publicVariable event handlers

progressLoadingScreen 0.2;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical

progressLoadingScreen 0.4;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";                                    //Compile regular functions

progressLoadingScreen 0.5;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                                    //Compile trader configs

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Scripts\compiles.sqf";                                     //Compile custom compiles

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

// atv

//non-JIP player, someone who's went through role selection and briefing

if (!(isNull player)) then

{

// =============================================================

// GeneralCarver Vehicle Flip Script v2 Init Scripting

gc_veh_flip_script_script_action_manager = execVM "gc_veh_flip\action_manager.sqf";

//

};

//JIP player, role selection then right into mission.

if (!isServer && isNull player) then

{

waitUntil {!isNull player};

// GeneralCarver Vehicle Flip Script v2 Init Scripting

gc_veh_flip_script_script_action_manager = execVM "gc_veh_flip\action_manager.sqf";

//

};

if (isServer) then {

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";

//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys

_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";

_serverMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

};

//Conduct map operations

0 fadeSound 0;

//Stats Monitor

//Run the player monitor

_playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    

//Lights

//Service Points

// Dead Walking //

};

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\UPSMON\scripts\Init_UPSMON.sqf";            //Sarge AI

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\SHK_pos\shk_pos_init.sqf";

[] execVM "addons\SARGE\SAR_AI_init.sqf";

//Start Dynamic Weather

execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

//R3F Towing and Heli Lifting

execVM "R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf"

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf";            

// Mission System Markers

[] execVM "debug\addmarkers.sqf";

[] execVM "debug\addmarkers75.sqf";

//Admin List

//Admin Tools

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

Ok I fixed it. Just like with other scripts,I moved both ExecVM into the IsDedicated section, like this:

//Conduct map operations
    0 fadeSound 0;

//Stats Monitor

//Run the player monitor
    _playerMonitor =     [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";    

//Lights

//Service Points

// Dead Walking //

//Admin List
    //Admin Tools
    [] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";
};

Works great now! I have to say man, this is by far, the coolest script I have on my server! Thank you for this contribution and your time in helping me resolve my issue! You da man!

Zero

Yes I can easily add the disablement of firing for admins. I have been looking at a way to keep the trigger on the admin as well, I think I have a way so that the safezone will follow the admin (that is what I originally wanted).

Add this in the god mode enable:

CancelGunfireEvent = player addEventHandler ["Fired", {
		titleText ["You can not fire in god mode.","PLAIN"]; titleFadeOut 3;
		NearestObject [_this select 0,_this select 4] setPos[0,0,0];
	}];

And add this in the disable:

player removeEventHandler ["Fired", CancelGunfireEvent];

how exactly do i add this, i cannot seem to get it to work, no matter where i place it in the god mode file, could you please add it in and post it in a pastebin or something please

I just updated to the latest version of Epoch admin tools & was using enhanced ESP when I noticed a new marker I never saw before. It was an X with the word "Unknown" next to it. I teleported to it & found nothing then I saw the same type of marker appear near by so I teleported there & still nothing to be found...

Anyone here seen that before?

Just had me curious.

Thanks.

Just a question, What does "Admin building" do?

Fast building and no plot pole.

FYI: The tent with backpacks spawns to close to you and either brakes your legs and kills you or both :D

I usually have god mode on so that may be why I missed that.

I just updated to the latest version of Epoch admin tools & was using enhanced ESP when I noticed a new marker I never saw before. It was an X with the word "Unknown" next to it. I teleported to it & found nothing then I saw the same type of marker appear near by so I teleported there & still nothing to be found...

Just had me curious.

Thanks.

The mysterious x marks the spot...

It is supposed to be dead player locations. If it says unknown the body is probably hidden or something.

Just had me curious.

Thanks.

I Had The same thing happen, It was when a player was joining and the X Was in the middle of the ocean.

I'd say Nox gives a pretty clear reason.