Hm. I'm now seriously considering a license for this tool.

Something along the lines of "free for everyone... or else". I'll have a look at the licenses available.

There is actually no way to prevent selling of open source software. We will need to get the word out in every way possible to make sure people have ready access to the fact that this is a free tool. I have heard of people paying for the old blue phoenix tool just a bit ago. Went into a server and they said they bought the rights to use the tool on multiple servers of theirs even though blue phoenix doesn't sell the tool. I gave them a link to this. It was the MIAclan server. Apparently this could become an issue at any time. We just have to make sure it is known as widely as possible that the tool is 100% free to all.

I am almost done with my server and I will have a message about it to make sure as many people know as possible. If anyone has a server please have a server message that states you are using Epoch Admin Tools and that it can be found here. I do not mean this as a way to promote the tool, but as a way to remove the ability for people to profit from it. I don't know if that hoster is profiting, but someone is still profiting from the blue phoenix one so it is possible they will do it to this tool and we need to stop that from happening. My personal ideals on this tool is that it be as helpful to all servers as possible to make the gaming experience of all dayz lovers as amazing as possible free of charge. 

Epoch Admin Tools is now licensed under the GPLv3

In this case, the source code must be made available when distributing the project. This may or may not help against hosts that might attempt to sell the project in the future. The catch is, they can still sell the act of placing it on your server if you're unable to do it yourself. In that case, I would consider it fair.

Hey Gregarious, do u know if i can edit what i can spawn as locked vehicles? like if i wanted to add LAVS and Bmps is there any way to do it?

Are you trying to add it to the scroll commands? If so you can add it like this:

1. Go to admintools > tools > malveh

2. Choose which menu to put it in. It does not actually matter what menu, just group it into whatever one you want. If it is a vehicle such as the LAV I suggest putting it into the hero or bandit menu, or both.

3. Add the line below to the desired menu, I suggest under "MalMA =" for the hero or bandit or "Malmu =" for the friendly trader

["LAV", [], "", -5, [["expression", '["VEHICLE TO SPAWN GOES HERE"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],

It should end up looking something like this:

MalMA =
[
["Add Vehicle",true],

["--Military Armed--", [],  "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
["LAV", [2], "", -5, [["expression", '["VEHICLE TO SPAWN GOES HERE"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],	
["HMMWV M998A2 SOV", [3], "", -5, [["expression", '["HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
["HMMWV M1151 M2 CZ", [4], "", -5, [["expression", '["HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
["LandRover Special CZ", [5], "", -5, [["expression", '["LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
["LandRover MG TK", [6], "", -5, [["expression", '["LandRover_MG_TK_CIV_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
["UAZ MG TK", [7], "", -5, [["expression", '["UAZ_MG_TK_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
["GAZ_Vodnik", [8], "", -5, [["expression", '["GAZ_Vodnik"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvechilespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
	["Back", [12], "#USER:Malvsm", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
	["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

I cant get the teleport keys to work, still have to go through the scroll wheel menu.  Then again, i am using a mixed of old and new with my own stuff. But all the admin tools were updated to the current script files.

The code that makes a call to the function keys is found in the activate.sqf. If it is not working properly for you paste the follow at the very top of admintoolsmain.sqf

[]execVM "admintools\tools\FunctionKeys.sqf";

Because it will no longer be ran through activate the function keys will ONLY be usable after you have accessed the admin tools scroll menu once. All you have to do is select the admin tools scroll menu after spawning in and then you can use the function keys at any time. This must be done after each login. I placed it in the Activate to keep this from happening.

Hey, btw got everything working great, but wanted to mention this. i actually love it, though I am not sure you intended it to be like this. Epoch base destruction seems rather awkward but if you go vehicle tools and use delete vehicle on an object, it will delete it.

Yes this can delete almost any object created after map initialization including rubble from a crash. I should probably change the name to delete object or vehicle and I plan to add it into the epoch destruction menu in the next update.

with the delete object from database, is there anyway you could limit the range of this, i was trying to delete a couple of sets of stairs and a chopper was flying overhead and instead of deleting the stairs it deleted the chopper and this random player who was flying and all of his friends (about 6 all up in the chopper) fell 500m to thier deaths because his chopper just suddenly vanished from under him, took a lot of explaining.....

I nearly had a similar accident using delete. I put up light poles on the 4 corners of my barn that I use for a base. With the lights inside and the lights outside, it was way too bright. So I decided to delete the light poles outside. The first pole was no problem. The second pole, the cursor saw my barn rather than the light pole. It was working on deleting my base and I quickly moved to save it. I pay really close attention to the delete message for this function. You have 5 seconds or so to react if you change your mind.

with the delete object from database, is there anyway you could limit the range of this, i was trying to delete a couple of sets of stairs and a chopper was flying overhead and instead of deleting the stairs it deleted the chopper and this random player who was flying and all of his friends (about 6 all up in the chopper) fell 500m to thier deaths because his chopper just suddenly vanished from under him, took a lot of explaining.....

I laughed way too hard at this. It had to be pretty fun to watch. It can be limited by deleting ALL of the code in pointtodelete and adding this cod instead:

_delobj = cursorTarget;
_meters = player distance _delobj
if(_meters < 100) then {
	deleteVehicle _delobj;
	_delobj setdamage 1;
	_dotxt = format["%1 Destroyed and Deleted", _delobj];
	titleText [_dotxt,"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 4;
} 
else{
	titleText [format["%1 is too far away.", _delobj],"PLAIN DOWN"]; titleFadeOut 3;
}; 

Where _meters < 100 is the distance to the object.

I nearly had a similar accident using delete. I put up light poles on the 4 corners of my barn that I use for a base. With the lights inside and the lights outside, it was way too bright. So I decided to delete the light poles outside. The first pole was no problem. The second pole, the cursor saw my barn rather than the light pole. It was working on deleting my base and I quickly moved to save it. I pay really close attention to the delete message for this function. You have 5 seconds or so to react if you change your mind.

Remember that this can not be used to delete an actual building. It will delete epoch items, but not standard buildings found in the game.

CommanderWolf the standard script doesn't use the slot 1 in the list

["Add Vehicle",true],

["--Trucks Armed--", [],  "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],      
        ["Pickup PK GUE", [2], "", -5, [["expression", '["Pickup_PK_GUE"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
        ["Pickup PK INS", [3], "", -5, [["expression", '["Pickup_PK_INS"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
        ["Armored SUV", [4], "", -5, [["expression", '["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
        ["Pickup PKT TK", [5], "", -5, [["expression", '["Pickup_PKT_TK_GUE_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
        ["Offroad DSHKM", [6], "", -5, [["expression", '["Offroad_DSHKM_Gue"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],          
        ["", [-1], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
            ["Back", [12], "#USER:Malvsm", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
            ["Exit", [13], "", -3, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];

So i think you putting the Bradley as option 1 is causing a error, Try adding it to slot 7 i.e. ["M2A2 Bradley IFV", [7], "", -5, [["expression", '["M2A2_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],

CommanderWolf the standard script doesn't use the slot 1 in the list

So i think you putting the Bradley as option 1 is causing a error, Try adding it to slot 7 i.e. ["M2A2 Bradley IFV", [7], "", -5, [["expression", '["M2A2_EP1"] execVM "admintools\tools\malvehiclespawn.sqf"']], "1", "1"],

Can i add it into pages to make it neater?

It's all trial and error, Ive never done a bit of scripting before but when people like NoxSicarius do it so the script is simple to understand then i even got the hang of how to change a few things and add custom vehicle/crates to the tool

Always make sure you have a back-up as ive had to redo my server alot from stupidity and rushing it.

anyone any idea why my admin menu don't show up for me?

AdminToolsMain

if ((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) then { // Admins
	epochmenustart =
	[
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Admin) --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Admin Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Vehicle Menu >>",[],"#USER:VehicleMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],	
		["Crate Menu >>",[],"#USER:CrateMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],
		["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["Weapon Kits >>", [], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
			["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]		
	];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in SAdminList) then { //Super Admins
	epochmenustart =
	[
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch SAdmin Tools (Level: Admin) --", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Admin Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Vehicle Menu >>",[],"#USER:VehicleMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],	
		["Crate Menu >>",[],"#USER:CrateMenu",-5,[["expression",""]],"1","1"],
		["Epoch Menu >>", [], "#USER:EpochMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
		["Weapon Kits >>", [], "#USER:WeaponMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Skin Change Menu >>", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Weather/Time Menu (Local Only) >>", [], "#USER:WTMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],			
	];};
if ((getPlayerUID player) in ModList) then { // Admin Level 3
	epochmenustart =
	[
	["",true],
		["-- Epoch Admin Tools (Level: Mod) --", [],"", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Mod Menu >>", [], "#USER:ModMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],
		["Temporary Vehicle Menu >>", [], "#USER:VehicleTempMenu", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
	];};			

AdminList

// Epoch Admin Tools
//Replace 111111111 with your ID. 
AdminList = [
"999999999", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];
SAdminList = [
"171379398", // <Your In-Game Name here>
"999999999" // <Admin In-Game Name>
];