Hi guys. Is there a way to see and track when my admins are using the tools? I have worries a few of them are using the tools to their own advantage while I am not on-line. 

I can make a few things show in the logs and console like when they spawn a crate in. I can also make it so that the game announces when someone enters the menu. For my server I am going to put a code in that makes the admin glow and announces to the server when they turn the tools on. I will be doing this on mine to eliminate the "Your abusing your admin power" statement that every admin gets, even when they play legit, but It could just as easily be a deterrent for real abusers. I would also suggest making them a mod and limiting their power using that.

@UP 
If you mean keybindings then you can new keybindings in folder keybindings :)

But attention!

F3_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 61) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\TpToPlayer.sqf"";};"];
// F4 is reserved for AdminMode.sqf and modMode.sqf
// F5 is reserved for spectate.sqf

F1,F2,F3,F4,F5 are reserved for admin tool. You can else reserve F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12.

So for example we can make keybind Healing on F6 key.

F6_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 64) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\healp.sqf"";};"];

@Topic

I've problem with spawned military vehicles. When i try use rockets in _GRAD or other vehicles, then BE kicks me.

It's createvehicle.txt:

5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH" !="Wooden_shed_DZ"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
5 "Nest_" !="M240Nest_DZ" !="SandNest_DZ" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview"
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball" 
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !="ParachuteC" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
5 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1Preview" !="Land_HBarrier3_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier3ePreview" !="Land_HBarrier5_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier5Preview" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"

How add exceptions for 5 _GRAD and other?  I don't want disable kicking because then cheaters can cheat on server.

is there a way to make the heal tool directional and also a way to split it up so that it has heal target and a heal self option

This is all possible. I will probably split it into two options on the next release because I have seen a need for this as well. It can be changed to only heal target if that is what you want. Directional may be possible, but target is probably a better option.

@UP 

If you mean keybindings then you can new keybindings in folder keybindings :)

But attention!

F3_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 61) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\Teleport\TpToPlayer.sqf"";};"];
// F4 is reserved for AdminMode.sqf and modMode.sqf
// F5 is reserved for spectate.sqf

F1,F2,F3,F4,F5 are reserved for admin tool. You can else reserve F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12.

So for example we can make keybind Healing on F6 key.

F6_KEY = (findDisplay 46) displayAddEventHandler ["KeyDown","if ((_this select 1) == 64) then {[] execVM ""admintools\tools\healp.sqf"";};"];

@Topic

I've problem with spawned military vehicles. When i try use rockets in _GRAD or other vehicles, then BE kicks me.

It's createvehicle.txt:

5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AA" !"Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH" !="Wooden_shed_DZ"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
5 "Nest_" !="M240Nest_DZ" !="SandNest_DZ" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview"
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball" 
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" !="ParachuteC" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
5 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1Preview" !="Land_HBarrier3_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier3ePreview" !="Land_HBarrier5_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier5Preview" !="Land_fortified_nest_smallPreview" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor" !="Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked" !="Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
5 "_uav"

How add exceptions for 5 _GRAD and other?  I don't want disable kicking because then cheaters can cheat on server.

Change the 5 to a 1

Init                       - http://pastebin.com/CPagBTDJ

Activate               - http://pastebin.com/mpsDJek7

AdminToolsMain  - http://pastebin.com/zCNMmXf2

AdminList             -http://pastebin.com/p2hXn0rj

Try this activate. I don't see anything wrong the files, but my guess is you have a mod (added a new mod?) that is overwriting the option. This new activate should combat that, I have it in the test branch right now and it has even fixed problems I had in the past with blood bag.

http://pastebin.com/n7WTe84S

Try this activate. I don't see anything wrong the files, but my guess is you have a mod (added a new mod?) that is overwriting the option. This new activate should combat that, I have it in the test branch right now and it has even fixed problems I had in the past with blood bag.

http://pastebin.com/n7WTe84S

I haven't got Self BloodBag in but I'll try that Activate, Thanks!

Just wondering is there is any way to move the adminlist file into the server.pbo so that it will stay server side.

I am new to scripting but am i right that if someone can spoof there uid that they could then log in as admin?

Just wondering is there is any way to move the adminlist file into the server.pbo so that it will stay server side.

I am new to scripting but am i right that if someone can spoof there uid that they could then log in as admin?

It is possible, but relatively rare and there is an anti spoof in the next epoch update. I don't currently know how to move the tools into the server.

Hey Nox,

First of all I want to say I love these admin tools! Makes it so much more fun playing on my server now and gives me more power to help my player base with everyday problems! So thank you! Also I think we should all give a huge thank you by donating! If you look through every page of this thread, Nox helps every single person who has an issue. That is super rare. Most people write a script and walk away. Make sure you thank him/her. He/she deserves it!!

Ok second. Been using the tools for a bit now and wanted to report some bugs to yah.

1.) Death while in God Mode: Bullett damage, fall damage and Crash/Explosion damage. Seems intermittent but does happen on occasion. For bullett damage it seems to only be certain guns or calibers. Still testing so I can give you definitive types and procedures to duplicate for testing/fixing.

2.) Heal Inop: The heal function is inoperable intermittingly while Admin Mode is activated. Turn Admin Mode off and able to heal players again.

3.) Admin Menu Dissapears: Sometimes when logging in, especially it seems after a server restart, the admin menu will not appear. Going back to lobby and logging back in several times will make it appear.

4.) Teleport bug: (I have tested this thoroughly but can not identify the conditions that cause it to happen.) Sometimes when teleporting a player to me, they appear in the ocean off the coast no matter where I am on the map. Its only intermittent but sometimes it happens, not sure why. Also sometimes using the Teleport To Player actually causes them to Teleport To Me. Not sure why on this either and is only intermittent.

Hope this helps in your continous development of an AWESOME script! Keep up the good work! Cheers!

Zero

P.s. Nox, how do I know if I have the most up-to-date version of the tools? I looked through all the files and I dont see any version numbers?? Maybe you should add a commented section at the top of the main files showing the version and who created it, etc. Just a thought.

Hi guys,

I have been using the admin tool on my server, everything works perfectly except for when I click on Admin menu>admin mode (has god mod, esp, etc), it gives me You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Script Restriction #49).

Here is my BattlEye/scripts.txt file. Anything I should modify to stop it from kicking me?

Hi guys,

I have been using the admin tool on my server, everything works perfectly except for when I click on Admin menu>admin mode (has god mod, esp, etc), it gives me You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Script Restriction #49).

Here is my BattlEye/scripts.txt file. Anything I should modify to stop it from kicking me?

Have you remembered to add these three files to your BE filters?remoteexec.txtcreatevehicle.txtscripts.txt