if ((backpack _unit) != "") then {removeBackpack _unit>
16:18:14   Error position: <_unit) != "") then {removeBackpack _unit>
16:18:14   Error Missing )
16:18:14 File z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\Scripts\DZMSAIKilled.sqf, line 47
16:18:14 Error in expression <if (DZMSRunGear) then {

Still getting this error after installing the new file from your Github

Well the backpack function in this line -

if ((backpack _unit) != "") then {removeBackpack _unit>

is an ArmA 3 function, for ArmA 2 you should use unitBackpack.

Also, unitBackpack returns an object, not a string, so you would have to replace that if statement with this-

if (!isNull (unitBackpack _unit)) then {removeBackpack _unit;};

Vamp while I was having the issue I listed above with humanity I found Official Release EMS 3.0 and installed it, it seems to have been made off the same code as yours with a few tweaks.  I am not sure if someone just took an others code or what, but anyway.  Its buggy for me atm, I am getting a spamming error.  Here is a link to the error I am getting if you would be so kind to take a peek Thank you in advance.

Vamp while I was having the issue I listed above with humanity I found Official Release EMS 3.0 and installed it, it seems to have been made off the same code as yours with a few tweaks.  I am not sure if someone just took an others code or what, but anyway.  Its buggy for me atm, I am getting a spamming error.  Here is a link to the error I am getting if you would be so kind to take a peek Thank you in advance.

If you want to use EMS, use Defent's edit. The original EMS by Fuchs hasn't been updated since it was released. The "official" 3.0 version still has errors in missions and such.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a problem. I installed DZMS exactly like it was in the Installation-Guide and now when i try to join on the server it says: waiting for server to start authentification. I really dont know what to do :-(

Your PBO packer corrupted your Server.PBO, or your Server.PBO doesn't have the correct prefix.

If you search the forum you should find some threads about fixing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vamp this is the best mission system by far, thanks for writing it, seriously. 

Just in-case you're bored someday. I'm making a mission where a heli spawns and flies to a certain point. Players chase the heli for the loot on the pilot. The only issue I'm having is when the mission ends. I need to end the mission on the pilot's death, the heli reaching the waypoint, and if a player reaches the heli wreck or pilots body. I know how [position _boxFin,"DZMSUnitsMajor"] call DZMSWaitMissionComp; works but I can only see that working for players reaching the heli, not the other two situations. 

Any tips would be much appreciated. 

Hello, I can't get this to work.  I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INe1u6g8gDw on how to install this.  I did it once and it did not work, I deleted the pbo and tried it again.  This time logging into the server I had this show up (see screenshot).  I went ahead and messed around in the server for about 10 or 15 minutes and still no missions showed up.  The DZMS folder is in my dayz_server folder.  Here is how the line in the server_monitor.sgf looks

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";
    allowConnection = true;    
    sm_done = true;
    publicVariable "sm_done";

Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks

post-27049-0-70708600-1420692528_thumb.j

Hey Vamp this is the best mission system by far, thanks for writing it, seriously. 

Just in-case you're bored someday. I'm making a mission where a heli spawns and flies to a certain point. Players chase the heli for the loot on the pilot. The only issue I'm having is when the mission ends. I need to end the mission on the pilot's death, the heli reaching the waypoint, and if a player reaches the heli wreck or pilots body. I know how [position _boxFin,"DZMSUnitsMajor"] call DZMSWaitMissionComp; works but I can only see that working for players reaching the heli, not the other two situations. 

Any tips would be much appreciated. 

Use the AN2 Mission as a reference.

Hello, I can't get this to work.  I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INe1u6g8gDw on how to install this.  I did it once and it did not work, I deleted the pbo and tried it again.  This time logging into the server I had this show up (see screenshot).  I went ahead and messed around in the server for about 10 or 15 minutes and still no missions showed up.  The DZMS folder is in my dayz_server folder.  Here is how the line in the server_monitor.sgf looks

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\DZMS\DZMSInit.sqf";

allowConnection = true;    

sm_done = true;

publicVariable "sm_done";

Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks

If you post an RPT I can help you.

The RPT is client side correct?  If so here is the link to mine on google drive  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEsytkmkzGnSkxUd0oza3FRM1U/view?pli=1 

I have noticed that if I do something in the PBO file and load it back, it wont do the mission file upload when I log back into the server.  Not sure if that's normal or not.  I also use verthosting.

Also in the \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\description.ext I have  disabledAI = False;  Not sure if this line matters.  But with it being false they should work regardless. 

The RPT is client side correct?  If so here is the link to mine on google drive  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByEsytkmkzGnSkxUd0oza3FRM1U/view?pli=1 

I have noticed that if I do something in the PBO file and load it back, it wont do the mission file upload when I log back into the server.  Not sure if that's normal or not.  I also use verthosting.

Also in the \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\description.ext I have  disabledAI = False;  Not sure if this line matters.  But with it being false they should work regardless. 

You have a ton of errors in your fn_selfActions, but no. DZMS is server side, so it would be in your server rpt.