juandayz

[Find Items on Wreck]

I just can not follow ATM. Deconstruct wrecks and get vehicle parts are allready build in and are very popular on PVE servers.

What exactly does this script @juandayz?

Add "normal" loot to a wreck? And search means find without deconstructing?

22 minutes ago, Cherdenko said:

Does it safe the variable werver side pr can you sinply relog to get the loot again. If thats the case it might be a good idea to remove the wreck after looting. Just a little idea.

Anyway great woek mate

it sets a variable on the wreck so no-one else can loot it

I have updated the wrecks to where you can scroll on more of them if anyone is interested.

Spoiler

DZE_isWreck = ["SKODAWreck","HMMWVWreck","UralWreck","datsun01Wreck","hiluxWreck","datsun02Wreck","UAZWreck","Land_Misc_Garb_Heap_EP1","Fort_Barricade_EP1","Rubbish2","BMP2Wreck","BRDMWreck","C130J_wreck_EP1","UH1Wreck","Mi8Wreck","GLT_UH60_ARMY_Wreck","GLT_UH60_NAVY_Wreck","T72Wreck","UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ","UH60_NAVY_Wreck_burned_DZ","UH60_ARMY_Wreck_DZ"];

On 24/05/2017 at 0:16 AM, juandayz said:

DZE_isWreck = ["SKODAWreck","HMMWVWreck","UralWreck","datsun01Wreck","hiluxWreck","datsun02Wreck","UAZWreck","Land_Misc_Garb_Heap_EP1","Fort_Barricade_EP1","Rubbish2"];

quick question...where abouts should this line go? I've presumed mission side init. Ive added it in my list of epoch config variables in init.sqf.

36 minutes ago, leegreaves said:

quick question...where abouts should this line go? I've presumed mission side init. Ive added it in my list of epoch config variables in init.sqf.

Custom variables.sqf

52 minutes ago, leegreaves said:

i assume it can just go at bottom of file and doesnt need to be in any particular section of variables.sqf.

Check your original vAriables.sqf thers a dze_iswreck line by default. Copy this paste in somewhere of your custom variables and add the hootys wrecks ids inside. Also you can add other objects.

Hello, I love this script. Makes wrecks more versatile for use. However, I found a bug. If you deconstruct the wreck without choosing the Find Loot option. It bugs out your mousewheel. Locks Find Items to your action menu and prevents you from further checking items on other wrecks. When chosen on another wreck it will say "Another Process is being used". It works great otherwise, and gives people a reason to clear out those wrecks.

EDIT:   It actually breaks the mousewheel so you cant use it for anything but switching weapons until you soft log to the lobby.

hey @Runewulv  nice spot..  i dont have the game installed any more.. so cannot test..  can you try this fix?

in your fn_selfactions.sqf

add the line commented:

Spoiler

if (_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_isWreck) then {			
_waslooted = _cursorTarget getVariable["waslooted",false];
if (!_waslooted) then {
_player_deleteBuild = false;//ADD THIS LINE
if (s_player_wreckloot < 0) then {
s_player_wreckloot = player addAction [format["<t color='#0096ff'>Find Items</t>"], "scripts\wreck\wreck.sqf",_cursorTarget,0, false,true];};

} else {
        player removeAction s_player_wreckloot;
        s_player_wreckloot = -1;

};
	};