USE_Tra>
17:54:35   Error position: <*/
USE_CANBUILD = false;        
USE_Tra>
17:54:35   Error Invalid number in expression

EDIT: yeah, i just realized the mistake. Will try with proper start

EDIT 2: WORKS! Thank you!

2 hours ago, icomrade said:

You guys may want to set the DZE_SafeZonePosArray variable. otherwise players will be killed and ejected from their vehicles if they are destroyed in safe zones.

{
	DZE_SafeZonePosArray set [(count DZE_SafeZonePosArray), [(_x select 0), (_x select 1)]];
} forEach _infiSZ;

add above

if (isServer) exitWith

changed in main post .

i got a question:

this line

//wild_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf'; 

must be replaced by ?

zombie_Wildgenerate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\zombie_Wildgenerate.sqf'; 

19 minutes ago, Grahame said:

Thanks for this @juandayz. You may want to consider adding the three other traders too?

[[13532,6355,0],50,true],//boatTraderEast
    [[7989,2900,0],50,true],//BoatDealerSouth
    [[13441,5429,0],50,true],//BoatDealerEast

tnks for the coords  .. was added in main post

5 hours ago, juandayz said:

changed in main post .

i got a question:

this line

//wild_spawnZombies = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\wild_spawnZombies.sqf'; 

must be replaced by ?

zombie_Wildgenerate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\zombie_Wildgenerate.sqf'; 

Probably not, I don't know why it would be defined twice

@Daddy Kropp take a look here  the 150 (last number is the radius of each safezone

_infiSZ =
[
    [[6325.6772,7807.7412,0],150,true],//stary
    [[4063.4226,11664.19,0],150,true],//bash
    [[11447.472,11364.504,0],150,true],//klen
    [[1606.6443,7803.5156,0],150,true],//bandit
    [[12944.227,12766.889,0],150,true],//hero
    [[4361.4937,2259.9526,0],50,true],//wholesalerSouth
    [[12060,12640,0],200,true]//air dealear
];

if u see all is seted in 150 mts around exept for the wholesalerSouth seted in 50mts... change this number to get more or less radius in each safezone :happy:

Hey there,

now this might sound weird, but this script worked perfectly fine for me but by now it doesnt work at all. I am fairly new to all this as well so i couldnt find  a way to fiox it myself. i tried reseting everything and put the script back in but it wont work. Also my Infistar wont work. Help me please, i feel so dumb by now.

11 minutes ago, MakeLoveWork said:

Hey there,

now this might sound weird, but this script worked perfectly fine for me but by now it doesnt work at all. I am fairly new to all this as well so i couldnt find  a way to fiox it myself. i tried reseting everything and put the script back in but it wont work. Also my Infistar wont work. Help me please, i feel so dumb by now.

what  exactly is not working

So basically nothing works. When it worked, i could enter the safezone radius and it said the usual "you entered a safezone" with the green font at the bottom. now it does not, i can take damage and all that. It's as if the script was not installed at all. Same for Infistar. as i said i tried to reset everything, reinstall, reset database as well. Infistar didnt ever work for me even though i followed the instructions and tried some diffrent methods.

Also i am using 1.0.6 of course

4 minutes ago, MakeLoveWork said:

So basically nothing works. When it worked, i could enter the safezone radius and it said the usual "you entered a safezone" with the green font at the bottom. now it does not, i can take damage and all that. It's as if the script was not installed at all. Same for Infistar. as i said i tried to reset everything, reinstall, reset database as well. Infistar didnt ever work for me even though i followed the instructions and tried some diffrent methods.

Also i am using 1.0.6 of course

ok, few checks... 

you say your running the script by default (same as in main post).

Youre running under chernarus11 map,  right? so the default coords are fine for you.

At bottom of init.sqf you have:  [] execVM "custom\safezone.sqf";

and you put the safezone.sqf  in mpmissions\instance_11.chernarus\custom\safezone.sqf

Ýea i just copied the default script from the main post here, running chernarus11 even though the folder is called mpmissions/dayz.epoch.chernarus (which is default by the files the ftp downloaded from the hoster) and the safezone.sqf is in the custom folder. no typos or anything, there is no diffrence in the execVM and the folder/sqf name as far as i saw. Also as i said it worked for sometime and probably "damaged" by another change i did. execVM is still at the bottom of the init.sqf and both init.sqf and custom-folder are located in the dayz.epoch.charnarus folder

2 minutes ago, MakeLoveWork said:

Ýea i just copied the default script from the main post here, running chernarus11 even though the folder is called mpmissions/dayz.epoch.chernarus (which is default by the files the ftp downloaded from the hoster) and the safezone.sqf is in the custom folder. no typos or anything, there is no diffrence in the execVM and the folder/sqf name as far as i saw. Also as i said it worked for sometime and probably "damaged" by another change i did. execVM is still at the bottom of the init.sqf and both init.sqf and custom-folder are located in the dayz.epoch.charnarus folder

ok, so how you said its become from another cheange you did... maybe in init.sqf? can you paste your whole init.sqf  (do you remember what you change before)

So the change i did is already completly reverted - might sound dumb but - i tried to move the infistar files in the mpmissions folder and install them there (just like usual scripts) , cause it didnt work in the dayz_server.pbo when i saw it wont work like this either, i reverted the changes.

init.sqf :

/*    
    For DayZ Epoch
    Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/

//Server settings
dayZ_instance = 11; //Instance ID of this server
dayZ_serverName = ""; //Shown to all players in the bottom left of the screen (country code + server number)

//Game settings
dayz_antihack = 1; // DayZ Antihack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_antiWallHack = 1; //DayZ AntiWallhack / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled, Adds items to the map to plug holes.
dayz_REsec = 1; // DayZ RE Security / 1 = enabled // 0 = disabled
dayz_enableRules = true; //Enables a nice little news/rules feed on player login (make sure to keep the lists quick).
dayz_quickSwitch = false; //Turns on forced animation for weapon switch. (hotkeys 1,2,3) False = enable animations, True = disable animations
dayz_POIs = true;
dayz_infectiousWaterholes = true;
dayz_ForcefullmoonNights = false; // Forces night time to be full moon.
dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount = 500; //Puts a random amount of fuel in all fuel stations.

//DayZMod presets
dayz_presets = "Custom"; //"Custom","Classic","Vanilla","Elite"

//Only need to edit if you are running a custom server.
if (dayz_presets == "Custom") then {
    dayz_enableGhosting = false; //Enable disable the ghosting system.
    dayz_ghostTimer = 60; //Sets how long in seconds a player must be disconnected before being able to login again.
    dayz_spawnselection = 1; //(Chernarus only) Turn on spawn selection 0 = random only spawns, 1 = spawn choice based on limits
    dayz_spawncarepkgs_clutterCutter = 2; //0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_spawnCrashSite_clutterCutter = 2;    // heli crash options 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_spawnInfectedSite_clutterCutter = 2; // infected base spawn 0 = loot hidden in grass, 1 = loot lifted, 2 = no grass
    dayz_bleedingeffect = 3; //1 = blood on the ground, 2 = partical effect, 3 = both
    dayz_OpenTarget_TimerTicks = 60 * 10; //how long can a player be freely attacked for after attacking someone unprovoked
    dayz_nutritionValuesSystem = true; //true, Enables nutrition system, false, disables nutrition system.
    dayz_classicBloodBagSystem = true; // disable blood types system and use the single classic ItemBloodbag
};

//Temp settings
dayz_DamageMultiplier = 25; //1 - 0 = Disabled, anything over 1 will multiply damage. Damage Multiplier for Zombies.
dayz_maxGlobalZeds = 500; //Limit the total zeds server wide.
dayz_temperature_override = true; // Set to true to disable all temperature changes.

enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES START //
#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\configVariables.sqf" // Don't remove this line
// See the above file for a full list including descriptions and default values
// Uncomment the lines below to change the default loadout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","15Rnd_9x19_M9","15Rnd_9x19_M9","ItemBandage","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaMdew"];
DefaultWeapons = ["M9","ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemToolbox","ItemFlashlight"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
//DefaultBackpackItems = []; // Can include both weapons and magazines i.e. ["PDW_DZ","30Rnd_9x19_UZI"];
dayz_paraSpawn = true; // Halo spawn
DZE_BackpackAntiTheft = true; // Prevent stealing from backpacks in trader zones
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Allow building on roads
DZE_PlayerZed = true; // Enable spawning as a player zombie when players die with infected status
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = true; // Enable R3F weight. Players carrying too much will be overburdened and forced to move slowly.
DZE_slowZombies = true; // Force zombies to always walk
DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1; // Steps required to build. If greater than 0 this applies to all objects.
DZE_GodModeBase = true; // Make player built base objects indestructible
DZE_requireplot = 1; // Require a plot pole to build  0 = Off, 1 = On
DZE_PlotPole = [100,500]; // Radius owned by plot pole [Regular objects,Other plotpoles]. Difference between them is the minimum buffer between bases.
DZE_BuildingLimit = 1000; // Max number of built objects allowed in DZE_PlotPole radius
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true; // Allow players to bloodbag themselves
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000,0,120]; // [blood amount given, infection chance %, cooldown in seconds]
DZE_NameTags = 1; // Name displays when looking at player up close  0 = Off, 1= On, 2 = Player choice
DZE_UI = "epoch"; //"vanilla","epoch","dark"  UI status icons style. Dark accommodates color blind people.
DZE_NoVehicleExplosions = false; //Disable vehicle explosions to prevent damage to objects by ramming. Doesn't work with amphibious pook which should not be used due to FPS issues.
DZE_SafeZoneNoBuildDistance = 1000; // Distance from safe zones listed above to disallow building near.
DZE_maintainCurrencyRate = -1; //The currency rate of what maintaining an item will be, for instance: at 100, 10 items will have a worth of 1000 (1 10oz gold or 1k coins) see actions/maintain_area.sqf for more examples.
// Trader Menu
DZE_TRADER_SPAWNMODE = true; // Vehicles purchased at traders will be parachuted in
// Death Messages
DZE_DeathMsgChat = "global"; //"none","global","side","system" Display death messages in selected chat channel.
DZE_DeathMsgDynamicText = true; // Display death messages as dynamicText in the top left with weapon icons.
DZE_DeathMsgRolling = false; // Display death messages as rolling messages in bottom center of screen.
DZE_DeathScreen = true; // True=Use Epoch death screen (Trade city obituaries have been amended) False=Use DayZ death screen (You are dead)
// Dynamic Vehicles
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Min damage random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 66; // Max damage random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 20; // Min fuel random vehicles can spawn with
DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 100; // Max fuel random vehicles can spawn with
// Plot Management and Plot for Life
DZE_plotManagementMustBeClose = true; //Players must be within 10m of pole to be added as a plot friend.
DZE_MaxPlotFriends = 10; //Max friends allowed on a plot. There is no character limit in the inventory field of the database, but lower values limit the max global setVariable size to improve performance.
DZE_doorManagementMustBeClose = true; //Players must be within 10m of door to be added as a door friend.
DZE_doorManagementAllowManualCode = false; //Allow unlocking doors by manually entering the combination. Setting false requires the use of eye scan for all doors.
DZE_maintainCurrencyRate = -1; //The currency rate of what maintaining an item will be, for instance: at 100, 10 items will have a worth of 1000 (1 10oz gold or 1k coins) see actions/maintain_area.sqf for more examples.
dayz_markGroup = 1; // Players can see their group members on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markSelf = 1; // Players can see their own position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
dayz_markBody = 1; // Players can see their corpse position on the map 0=never, 1=always, 2=With GPS only
MaxDynamicDebris = 0; // Max number of random road blocks to spawn around the map
MaxVehicleLimit = 500; // Max number of random vehicles to spawn around the map
spawnArea = 1000; // Distance around markers to find a safe spawn position
spawnShoremode = 1; // Random spawn locations  1 = on shores, 0 = inland
EpochUseEvents = false; //Enable event scheduler. Define custom scripts in dayz_server\modules to run on a schedule.
EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
// EPOCH CONFIG VARIABLES END //

diag_log 'dayz_preloadFinished reset';
dayz_preloadFinished=nil;
onPreloadStarted "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadStarted']; dayz_preloadFinished = false;";
onPreloadFinished "diag_log [diag_tickTime,'onPreloadFinished']; dayz_preloadFinished = true;";
with uiNameSpace do {RscDMSLoad=nil;}; // autologon at next logon

if (!isDedicated) then {
    enableSaving [false, false];
    startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
    progressLoadingScreen 0;
    dayz_loadScreenMsg = localize 'str_login_missionFile';
    progress_monitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\progress_monitor.sqf";
    0 cutText ['','BLACK',0];
    0 fadeSound 0;
    0 fadeMusic 0;
};

initialized = false;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.05;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.15;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.25;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader city objects locally on each machine early
initialized = true;

setTerrainGrid 25; //grass draw distance (50=no grass, 25=normal, 12.5=far)
if (dayz_REsec == 1) then {call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf";};
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

if (isServer) then {
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\traders\chernarus11.sqf"; //Add trader agents
    call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf";
    //Must be global spawned, so players don't fall through buildings (might be best to spilt these to important, not important)
    if (dayz_POIs && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\poi\init.sqf"; };
    //Get the server to setup what waterholes are going to be infected and then broadcast to everyone.
    if (dayz_infectiousWaterholes && (toLower worldName == "chernarus")) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\infectiousWaterholes\init.sqf";};
};

// Lootable objects from CfgTownGeneratorDefault.hpp
if (dayz_townGenerator) then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\LegacyTownGenerator\MainLootableObjects.sqf"; };

if (!isDedicated) then {
    if (dayz_antiWallHack != 0) then {
        //Enables Map Plug items
        execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\mission\chernarus\security\init.sqf";
        //Enables Plant lib fixes
        call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
    };

if (toLower(worldName) == "chernarus") then {
        diag_log "WARNING: Clearing annoying benches from Chernarus";
        ([4654,9595,0] nearestObject 145259) setDamage 1;
        ([4654,9595,0] nearestObject 145260) setDamage 1;
    };

if (dayz_enableRules && (profileNamespace getVariable ["streamerMode",0] == 0)) then { dayz_rulesHandle = execVM "rules.sqf"; };
    if (!isNil "dayZ_serverName") then { execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\watermark.sqf"; };
    execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\client_plantSpawner.sqf";
    execFSM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.fsm";
    //[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";
    if (DZE_R3F_WEIGHT) then {execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\R3F_Realism\R3F_Realism_Init.sqf";};
    waitUntil {scriptDone progress_monitor};
    cutText ["","BLACK IN", 3];
    3 fadeSound 1;
    3 fadeMusic 1;
    endLoadingScreen;
};

if(not isNil "paramsArray") then{
[paramsArray select <3>] spawn {  //<x> a placeholder for the element in your paramsArray
    _skipspeed = (_this select 0)/2;
    while{_skipspeed > 0} do{
        sleep 0.5;
        skipTime(_skipspeed/3600);
    };
};
};
[] execVM "custom\safezone.sqf";

It shouldnt be related to the day/night cycle either cause i put that in later.

Also if that makes everythign more easy, i could tell you the log in data for the FTP-Server so you can take a look at it yourself

Infistar is a one line install in server_functions.sqf in your Dayz_Epoch_Server/addons/Dayz_server.pbo in the Init folder

You cant run it any other way, it has to be this way.

This goes at the very top.

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";

Copy AH,AT,and AHconfig.sqf into the same init folder as server_functions.sqf,  edit AHconfig to add your Puid. Follow the readme included with infistar to turn off the default antihack in init.sqf, its two lines need changing. Repack your PBO and it should work.

The safezone script doesnt need infistar, so again, one line in init.sqf and it should work.

You must have done soemthing to break a function somewhere and its not being called.

Also post your server rpt so we can see if something is causing it. Does the rpt show infistar initialising? Shoud be pretty obvious if it is, as it uses up quite a few lines of the rpt when it first loads.

2 minutes ago, lwbuk said:

Infistar is a one line install in server_functions.sqf in your Dayz_Epoch_Server/addons/Dayz_server.pbo in the Init folder

You cant run it any other way, it has to be this way.

This goes at the very top.

[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\init\AH.sqf";

Copy AH,AT,and AHconfig.sqf into the same init folder as server_functions.sqf,  edi AHconfig to add your Puid,repack your PBO and it should work.

The safezone script doesnt need infistar, so again, one line in init.sqf and it should work.

You must have done soemthing to break a function somewhere and its not being called.

Also post your server rpt so we can see if something is causing it. Does the rpt show infistar initialising? Shoud be pretty obvious if it is, as it uses up quite a few lines of the rpt when it first loads.

So as i said, i am pretty new to that. First time i saw anythign related to arma scripts, servers ftp servers and all was 4 days ago, so please dont mind my mistakes. i'll try to find the .rpt real quick and try to install infistar the way you told me. in the readme it said the execVM should be at the very bottom and the files should stay ina  folder placed in the server.pbo itself. Anyway, gimme a few minutes

1 minute ago, MakeLoveWork said:

So as i said, i am pretty new to that. First time i saw anythign related to arma scripts, servers ftp servers and all was 4 days ago, so please dont mind my mistakes. i'll try to find the .rpt real quick and try to install infistar the way you told me. in the readme it said the execVM should be at the very bottom and the files should stay ina  folder placed in the server.pbo itself. Anyway, gimme a few minutes

dont worry everyone here sometime was new :smile:.  your init.sqf looks fine. so you dont have issues here i guess. take the iwbuk suggest and tell us if you fix it.

the rpt. is in:

YOUR SERVER ROOT\instance_11_Chernarus\arma2oaserver.RPT