Sign in to follow this  
Bloodthirsty

New Arma 2 Overpoch Server, Need Assistance

Question

Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

Autism levels.jpg

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sen
      JudgementDayz/Lingor
      IP: 45.34.121.61:4302
      https://discord.gg/zmNadvx

Roaming AI WAI Missions DZMS Missions Custom AI Bases Customawn Points Hero, Survivor, & bandit LVL Build Anywhere Convoys Heli Patrols High Loot Repair & Refuel Take Cloth Banking System Some Military Events Active Admins and Moderators
    • By spitfirez404
      VGU Overpoch Server!

IP:103.195.100.218:2300
                                                                                                         Discord https://discord.gg/s5GXFT6

SERVER FEATURES
                                                                                                                                                  - Coins
                                                                                                                                                  - Traders & bankers
                                                                                                                                                  - Custom military camps & checkpoints
                                                                                                                                                  - 500K start up coins to all new players
                                                                                                                                                  - High loot spawns
                                                                                                                                                  - Deployable bikes & mozzies
                                                                                                                                                  - Player usable recon drones 
                                                                                                                                                  - Use GPS to scan area for players, zeds etc...
                                                                                                                                                  - Group management 
                                                                                                                                                  - Armed vehicles (land/choppers)
                                                                                                                                                  - Loyalty system 
                                                                                                                                                  - Custom spawn skins
                                                                                                                                                  - Roaming Ai 
                                                                                                                                                  - Ai missions
                                                                                                                                                  - Militarized zones
                                                                                                                                                  - Custom built Sector 
                                                                                                                                                  - Andre Convoy 
                                                                                                                                                  - Base raiding
                                                                                                                                                  - Snap build pro
                                                                                                                                                  - And many more!

Come join us and test your skills!
                                                                                                                                              This is a PvP server only!
                                                                                                                                          Server has six hour restarts :)
                                                                                                                      You need to have both Overwatch & Epoch Mods to play.

• By gskyline203
      First off I'm sure this question would be more appropriate on the DayZ Launcher Forums, but their email servers are screwed and i cant login, so im hoping someone here might be able to help me.
      I used this youtube video to set up my bare bones epoch server.
      Everything went well, and the server runs with no errors in the .RPT file. I can join it through the LAN server browser within Arma 2 OA just fine. What I am trying to do now is make my server joinable in public server lists like dayz launcher.
      I have port forwarded the arma ports and steam client ports as well.

I have also allowed arma 2, arma 2 OA, arma2oaserver, and steam client through my firewall. 
      My server does show up on dayz launcher but as "Offline" with 0/0 players and 9999 ping. ( I dont know if I can only see it because its on my own network maybe? ) *Linksys Router*
      but that is my issue.
      This server is running on my dedi box at home with high speed download and upload (should be plenty) .
      I also made my dedi box's ip static. ( i did this after i created the server so maybe thats a no no?)
      Like I said I can join in just fine but only through the LAN browser in game. 
      I used a port checker to ensure my ports were in fact open, and used the dayz launcher server checker to ensure it can be found, and it did find it and said it would be added to the server list within 30 minutes. ( it did! but it shows up as offline! and unjoinable)
      *I have no idea if this means anything but i used mySQL with HeidiSQL when setting up my server* (I also ensure that the mysql service is running when i start my server up).
      At this point I have no idea what to do, so any thoughts would mean the world to me, thanks!
      Server IP = 97.91.203.245:2302 (steam query = 2303)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      P.S. Here is my "11_chenarus.cfg" and "basic.cfg" (again, im not sure if these are helpful but ill include them anyway)

• By tyrant50187
      Im looking for the ability to add Script allowing Eyescan (retina scan) For Safe's and lockboxes, ether or, its something i havent found any script for but have found mentions and seen, any suggestions, links, or scripts are welcome, please Let me know!
    • By JasonTM
      Download the files for DZMS Overpoch 1.0.6.2 Here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem-Overpoch

This is an update to the DayZ Mission System by Vampire that was updated for DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.1 by ebayShopper: https://github.com/ebayShopper/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem
      This includes adding a few missions from EMS 0.3 by Fuchs:

Updates:
      1. Added a variable in DZMSConfig.sqf to enable the AI to have money in their wallets if ZSC is installed.
      //If you have ZSC installed then you can set this to true to place money in ai wallets. DZMSAICheckWallet = false; 2. Added the Overwatch weapons to the AI and Crate configs.
      3. Expanded the selection of gear and vehicles available to the missions, AI config, and crate spawns.
      4. Created additional crate spawning options.
      5. Changed "UH60Wreck_DZ" to "UH60_ARMY_Wreck_burned_DZ" in minor mission SM4 because of "Cannot create non-ai vehicle UH60Wreck_DZ" error.
      6. Converted the format of a few EMS 0.3 missions and added them to the mission spawning arrays.
      7. There is an issue with the new small ammo boxes and medical crates which is not resolved.

Here is a list of all of the Major and Minor missions with a few notes.

Demo Video

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord