Sign in to follow this  
Bloodthirsty

New Arma 2 Overpoch Server, Need Assistance

Question

Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

Autism levels.jpg

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Joseph Thompson
      Hello all,
      My name is Joseph. I am looking for active members on Arma 2-Overpoch to join a Team. You must have some knowledge in playing the game and  you must have a working mic (No Echo).
      We will be playing on a server that has recently started up but has big hopes for its self. The staff/Admins are really helpful and have helped to create other servers in the past.
      We will be working together as a team to attend and capture missions also Helping with base building ECT. How you play is entirely up to you if you (this meaning if you want to be a bandit or a hero)
      You must be over the ages of 16 and have a strong sense of humor.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Please ensure you have one of the following programs:
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Team-speak
      Please fill in this form if you are interested in joining us.
      Age-
      Name
      SteamName-
      SkypeName-
      DiscordName-
      Playtime-
      And last one: Are you from the UK?-
      If you would like to contact me
      Discord: Joseph_Richards#3973

• By JakeQue
      Usually it would state 

"You cannot gut this animal without a knife"

but now the scroll  action is dead and I don't get an error.

Please help!
    • By MrEnzO
      Hi.

I am looking for a alredy made Overpoch server pack with most of the normal mods intstalled. Like Eldubya Overpoch server package, but it seems it has been removed. Anybody has it or have working link to it, or any other one? And I know that I can do it from the beginning but I rather not do that this time. 

Thanks in advance.
    • By killerkiwi
      hello all i'm making a new map for epoch mod.. that will have some new guns and ammo added to the map.. maybe some building items...
      the map will be 10,000m by 10,000m (10k by 10k) i am building this so boats have a good point in the game... there will be Bridges leading to big highways (roads) vast forests and
      few caves built in to hill sides....  there will be one big city i will try to make all buildings enter-able.. i mite add a custom select spawn with many spawn point with wilderness spawns to i build the spawn ui and script my self... 

i been working on this for a long time here is a some pre screenshots just of the land being built soon will be building roads and towns....
      https://imgur.com/2zv1cYK
      https://imgur.com/0iKzfkH
      https://imgur.com/wKXkt4l
      any town city wilderness mountain  and field names want in the map just ask me 
      ok i made a webpage for the map i will update it when i can to go more in to detail 
      http://killerkiwi96.wixsite.com/stormz-work-shop
      if want own builds or textures added in post on my webpage
      i live stream working on the map/mod from now
      https://www.twitch.tv/cellgamingclan
      if like to help out a little by donating this will go to tools and textures.. this help a big deal and make things move faster.. 
      thank you if you have donated all people who donated i will post names in here if don't want that pm me
      >>>Donate<<< 
    • By Efixea
      I have a server i started not too long ago hosted by GTX. I had InfiSTAR installed by the support and server was working decent. After  EPOCH updated to 1.1 my server does not have loot in any building. Very few containers spawn with anything usefull in them....Furniture in houses and loot piles will have generic loot like moist towlettes and paint or minimal building supplies.
      I do not see blue tarps on the map anymore and cargo with loot spawns maybe 3 or 4 in an entire day of the server being up and running.
      No AI spawns in any area of map at any time of the day.  Have been playing over a week now and nothing spawns anywhere.
      and it NEVER stops raining.

I am VERY noob when it comes to adding scripts or mods to servers myself. I played an Arma 2 server about 2 years ago and learned a bit about this stuff. since then i have been re-learing everything.
      the only thing i have installed is Zombies and Demons. Nothing else has been changed or edited by me.

Is there anything i can edit myself to change any of this?  should i have the server reinstalled?
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord