Help with Battleye Filters? And maybe Infistar AH?

nidico100

Question

Hey,

i'm making a DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server with around 27 Scripts.

Everything is working except some small visual bugs, but now there's one big problem.

At the moment I don't have an antihack on this server, so hosting it online would be bad.

Could someone help me adding the scripts to BE so there aren't any random kicks? I don't get into it. I tried reading some threads

how to add everything, but I failed.

The script list is here:

01. Selfbloodbag

02. Lift Script +
03. Advanced Heli Lift Script

04. Multiple Characters

05. Custom Loadouts

06. Custom Traders

07. Nox's Admintool

08. Service Point

09. Just Another Evac Chopper +
10. call by Radio

11. Custom Debug Monitor

12. Vehicle Key Changer

13. AI Recruitement

14. DZAI

15. Weed Script

16. Snap Building Pro

17. Right Click System

18. Plot Management

19. Combo Key Changer

20. Custom Map Markers

21. Take Cloth

22. Salvage Vehicles

23. Walking Zed

24. DayZ Mission System

25. Wicked AI

26. Custom Map Content

27. Animated Helicrashes

2 answers to this question

you have to find out whats kicking you first.  So for example if you log in and start doing something and get kicked for createvehicle restriction 5.  Go to your where your batttle eye filters are at, you will find a createvehicle.log  Open that log and it will tell you whats causing it.  Im not sure how to create BE filters in arma 2, but its much easier to find a fix when you know the exact issue.  

I had some issues at the beginning for certain scripts.  Then i checked the logs and googled the specific error and always found a solution.

GL

2 hours ago, theduke said:

you have to find out whats kicking you first.  So for example if you log in and start doing something and get kicked for createvehicle restriction 5.  Go to your where your batttle eye filters are at, you will find a createvehicle.log  Open that log and it will tell you whats causing it.  Im not sure how to create BE filters in arma 2, but its much easier to find a fix when you know the exact issue.  

I had some issues at the beginning for certain scripts.  Then i checked the logs and googled the specific error and always found a solution.

GL

Okay it's just a simple and good idea :D i never thought about google every log, but i will give it a try.