Hey guys i own akbar-support.com (Akbar Hosting) and i just seen that ther is alot of people wanting to have this hosted but dont want to pay for hosting and aslo i have the domain epoch.tk like for 1 euro i a month i could host it for anyone who wants it :) like it just a matter of me makeing a subdomain with your servers name and an index page :) if you wanna have a chat about it just email me as [email protected] with subject tradeing prices or survivor stats. i hope this helps alls the small time server owners out there :)

Hey guys i own akbar-support.com (Akbar Hosting) and i just seen that ther is alot of people wanting to have this hosted but dont want to pay for hosting and aslo i have the domain epoch.tk like for 1 euro i a month i could host it for anyone who wants it :) like it just a matter of me makeing a subdomain with you servers name and an index page :) if you wanna have a chat about it just email me as [email protected] with subject tradeing prices or survivor stats. i hope this helps alls the small time server owners out there :)

Since the author clearly states on the webtool that this can't be used for commercial purposes, you probably want to ask him first, Shaun146.

Hi nightmare

Awesome tools, I used them on a daily bases.

I have had a few people playing on our server request a stock column on the price list.

So I was wondering would it be possible to add that as an optional setting?

Options could be ...

* Off

* Show stock level numbers

* Show stock levels indicators (high,low, out of stock) so people can't abuse the stock levels.

Keep up the good work.

Since the author clearly states on the webtool that this can't be used for commercial purposes, you probably want to ask him first, Shaun146.

It only actualy says that the Private hive tools are for personal use only but i will ask him anyway :) also do the links not work fo you Drunkie ?

Oh really?

4unb.png

I’m not disputing that the private hive tools are for no commercial uses nor am I offering to host the private hive tools. I am talking specifically about the survivor stats and the trader prices. And besides I have messages him to inquire about it  :)

Hello

Nice work

Private Hive Tools v1.0.2.2 is installed correctly
3/4 of the tools work except Epoch Trader.

The database is configured correctly, but when I do:

paste the "server_traders.sqf" data from your task and click start

it nothing happens for Epoch Trader

A solution?

Info :

Serveur DayZ Epoch 1.0.3

Hosting by Nitrado

Map : Chernarus Instance 11

Lite Version

Thx

I ran the delete vehicles with empty inventory on my 1.0.3.1 server, and now I can't get more than 230 vehicles to spawn in.

It also deleted some walls and bases.

Any help with fixing this? I've tried setting my max vehicle limit to 600 but that hasn't had any effect on it.

Nice tool,but... The function 'delete destroyed vehicles'(hive cleaner) also deletes the player's constructions (walls,floor). I suppose that's problem of EPOCH mod, because of one table for vehicles (cars,boats,bikes&planes) and for the player's buldings

Please Help! I have installed PHT in my xampp/htdocs folder in a folder named PHT.  I had it working and then something went wrong.  Now when I try to connect I get the message "All MySQL/DB fields must be filled out"  This started when I changed to Dayz Epoch.  I have no idea what is going on here I am filling the required fields out.

agree. Installation on epoch hive schema does not work. Epoch is on server instance 7 as it supposed to be. It just says "All MySQL/DB fields must be filled out" even if all fields are filled. 

Can someone help?

• 2 weeks later...

my host is dayz st and i've been over my config file 100 times now and i just keep getting "Connection timed out" on the stats plugin, My web host is running php 5.28 and i know the readme states that i should run 5.3+ but is this the issue??? I'm not using the reality version, i'm using the other one.

Update, just tried with the actual PrivateHiveTool, and getting: WARNING: Cannot connect to DB

Update (might been fixed, i'm NOT a php programmer so have no clue what this will effect): go into "PrivateHiveTools_1.0.2.2\PrivateHiveTools\include\install" open up "setup.func.php"

Edit line 7: 

$db = @new mysqli(  trim($_POST['DBIP']),trim($_POST['DBUSER']),trim($_POST['DBPASS']),trim($_POST['DBNAME']),trim($_POST['DBPORT'])  );

to

$db = @mysqli_connect(  trim($_POST['DBIP']),trim($_POST['DBUSER']),trim($_POST['DBPASS']),trim($_POST['DBNAME']),trim($_POST['DBPORT'])  );

that would let me connect to the dayz.st database but don't really know what other effect this will have

Update: no it didn't work, some thing went wrong. just going to switch hos then so i can get this to work