Would like to host a server

Mantaray

It has nothing to do with the size and for the record we have around 2500 registered users, 17 active admins, 3 active moderators, we've hosted a DayZ Epoch server since there were 63 DayZ Epoch servers.. oh and we're not a clan but a community.

You need to read this thread and apply under the stipulations set out by the OP.

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19983-trusted-community-server-hosting/

I believe they said server files would be released once the 0.2 patch was released.  Honestly, most people should hold out anyways.  It's too early, there's really not that much to do yet.  I mean, you can build some base materials, but it's still not right, and you can't lock anything down.  The majority of people I've seen beating the devs' doors down to get in end up bitching that they can't do this and that, etc.  And I'm pretty sure running an official server isn't a walk in the park.  By running an official server you're agreeing to donate your time specifically to testing and to finding and reporting bugs.  That also means catching flak from these people that join your server and don't seem to understand what testing entails and having to deal with them with a smile on your face.  I'm sure some of us have that amount of time and patience, but most of us simply don't.