So the question is then, what is going on? 

1.) Give yourself Coins

2.) Check your DB if the amount is corresponding to what you now hold. 

3.) Change Skin

4.) Check in your in-game debug and see if you have no coins. 

5.) Check in your DB and see if you still have the same amount as you did 30 sec ago. 

If you see that the DB displays different results, then you have a bug where it wipes the record for you. 

If the DB shows the same between the skin change, then the issue is likely with the script calling/checking cells in the wrong table? 

I checked it, set's it back to 0 in the DB once I change skins. 

I'm still having issues with getting my player money to save as well as the bank money to save to the databse.

This is the RPT error that is constantly throwing....

22:16:26 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];

_key call server_hiveWrite>
22:16:26   Error position: <_cashMoney];

_key call server_hiveWrite>
22:16:26   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney

I ahve modified the infistar code given here http://devzupa.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3 to change headshots to CashMoney and it adds funds without a problem that show up under "you" when I access the bank, and allows me to buy stuff - great.  My only issue now is that it looks like the player HUD is reading from the wrong spot now as the CashMoney and bankMoney are showing 0.  playerHud.sqf  - It's weird at least I would expect the cashmoney to show as it is pulling in variable "cashmoney", "bankMoney" should be "bankSaldo".  Either way I can't get this working if anyone has any feedback.

I ahve modified the infistar code given here http://devzupa.be/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3 to change headshots to CashMoney and it adds funds without a problem that show up under "you" when I access the bank, and allows me to buy stuff - great.  My only issue now is that it looks like the player HUD is reading from the wrong spot now as the CashMoney and bankMoney are showing 0.  playerHud.sqf  - It's weird at least I would expect the cashmoney to show as it is pulling in variable "cashmoney", "bankMoney" should be "bankSaldo".  Either way I can't get this working if anyone has any feedback.

it should not be bankSaldo thats just the columname in the db

if you take a look in the player_setup.sqf in your server files you'd see that...

Fml. Im getting some major issues here.

Players can withdraw say 10 000 from a bank and have the 10k on them, then re-log and the 10k is back in the bank AND 10k on them.

Random rollbacks it seems aswell. Seems like the last 30 minutes before rs wont save.

Any ideas guys?

I need a little help. I replaced all the files with the new ones but in my HiveExt.log I get spammed with this message and the coins don't save.

2014-08-11 17:17:09 HiveExt: [Warning] Update of character 9 only had 16 parameters out of 17

I also get this message in the HiveExt.log but it isn't spammed

2014-08-11 17:10:52 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

I also had original coin system working just fine on my test server, just can't get this one working.

I need a little help. I replaced all the files with the new ones but in my HiveExt.log I get spammed with this message and the coins don't save.

2014-08-11 17:17:09 HiveExt: [Warning] Update of character 9 only had 16 parameters out of 17

I also get this message in the HiveExt.log but it isn't spammed

2014-08-11 17:10:52 HiveExt: [Error] Invalid method id: 999

I also had original coin system working just fine on my test server, just can't get this one working.

Have you changed your HiveExt.dll?

Edit

I made another way around it.

INSERT IGNORE INTO banking_data 
(PlayerUID, PlayerName)
(SELECT PlayerUID, PlayerName FROM player_data);

UPDATE banking_data
SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

It will update all the old banking data from Zupa's to Souls.

I updated mysql to allow to transfer players banks.

The only issue with it as the player needs to be created first in the banking_data then use this query to update it

UPDATE banking_data
SET BankSaldo = (SELECT PlayerMorality FROM  player_data WHERE PlayerUID = banking_data.PlayerUID);

I am still trying to get inner joins or thinking about merging it get it to work without the data needing to be made in the banking_data.

a sql function would be much more handy in this case as you could let it check if there is a record for said player in banking_data.