[Suggestion] DayZero interiors and Overwatch's features!

TheG481

What i like about DayZ Epoch is the base building. It takes a long time to build but its not too long, because almost everything you need is wood. Also the traders system, safes. the amount of different cars and the car keys are really awesome.

The thing i like about Overwatch is the amount of new features there are, like the new guns, remotely controlled mini-planes with cameras for scouting areas, the ability to build bikes and gyrocopters etc.

For DayZero i like the fact that you can enter almost all buildings and they look really good.

Now im hoping that the features that i wrote above are going to be in Epoch, im sure that im not the only one who would think that this would become the best mod, if the other things are implemented.

Is there any chance for these features, or something like those features, to be in Epoch in the upcoming versions?

Overwatch is becoming very popular (even more than origins) due to the fact it is throwing in tons of community made scripts, loads of guns, and new features, skins, etc  that make it seem interesting as its "newish" content for dayz players, but it just bloats the mod and destroys the balance.

I wouldn't mind seeing some more eastern European weapon variants, and a pistols pack, but we already have so many guns in arma2 that new guns aren't really necessary. The only guns I would like to see added are NOT high end military grade guns, but more like house hold guns like semi auto AKs, some old rifles that are post WW2 but not modern, and again definitely new pistols. This is where arma really lacks in content, quality side arms for variety. New skins would be nice too, but not just random skins, new civilian skins, some skins that give abilities like a hazmat suit that reduces infection chance, etc. Expanding the current weapons with ACS would be very nice, that is something I have suggested already.