Please someone help me fix this huge batch of errors. I really want to play this game again for nostalgia purposes.

ziggah

I got DayZlauncher and I find a server, assign the Arma2 and click on it. It tells me which mods I need to download, so I do it (DayZ, Epoch and Overwatch). Not ethat I had these installed for like 2 years, so I only needed to update them.

Click play on teh server after tehy're done only to get:

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below.

" -connect=172.106.106.33 -port=mod=C:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2;Expansions;C:\Users\Ziggah\Documents\mods\@DayZ_Epoch" "

If you did not request this launch or do not understand this options, select Cancel.

Note, my arma 2 and arma 2 OA location is on D drive. I click ok. I get the "battleEye is installing thingey. I get it every time". I get another error message after that. a window titles "Arma 2 Army of the Czech republic Se..." with the message " !!! MISSING STRING" Have no clue what AotCR has anything to do with dayz so I click okay.

After this I get a window titled "arma2 OA" with the message "Addon 'sauerland' requers addon 'Chernarus'" Again, I have no clue why I need an addon which is a part of the default game, so I click okay.

I get the DayZ Epoch screen, you know it, the black one. After a while, bout half a minute I get:

"No entry bin/congfig.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Company3_2.scope"

Then it fianlly, crashes with one last error, a window titled "Arma 2 OA" with the message "cannot load world 'ca\chernarus\chernarus.wrp'"

Also, if it helps, my Mods/download path in dayzlauncher is "C:\Users\Ziggah\Documents\mods"

I know I could google this, but such a huge batch with these specific combination of erros seems only specific to me. Or alteast no one asked on the internet yet and gave up on ever playing the game. Which I am close to. Can someone help me fix this errorfest of a game, please. I have about 1200 hours in epoch and I really wanna play it again. Seriously. I fix one error, BAM, now you got 2 more.

try verifying your game cache. go to your library and right click A2:OA and go to properties. Click on "Local Files" tab and at the bottom press "Verify integrity of game files". Let it do its thing. If it doesnt say it had missing files then make sure you have arma 2 and arma 2 operation arrowhead installed and opened atleast ones fully into the main menu. If that doesnt work i suggest you try and reinstall the games. Hope this helps

One of my players had a very similar error last night after reinstalling with a new computer.

I teamviewed into his computer and had a look, he had everything installed correctly but British Armed Forces and Private Military Company had not installed correctly.

I navigated to his Arma 2 OA directory and deleted the BAF and PMC folder and verified both those mods in steam. When you manually go into BAF it triggers it to install the DLC, same with PMC and AotCR

After doing this he was able to get online