AI systems and side missions for Napf

Dactyl

Question

I have recently started a private server on my lan. I havent edited it besides removing plot pole requirement. I tried to install DZAI but to no avail. 

I was wondering if there is a comprehensive up to date list of ai and mission systems and what maps they work with. I am looking for one i believe called side missions and would like some sort of ai that is not dependent on a mission. bandits as well as survivors would be preferable. 

what are ai and missions systems features and characteristics?

e.g. the side missions i am looking for drops 4 different colored circles on the map; red, green, blue and yellow for military, construction, supply, and treasure. 

Thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

Mine was for the side missions. On my Napfvserver we run both WAI and DZMS ai mission systems plus the side missions I linked to. I would suggest checking out the Napf sections of these forums as well as there is an update for WAI I believe posted there with better mission spawn co ordinates.

Mine was for the side missions. On my Napfvserver we run both WAI and DZMS ai mission systems plus the side missions I linked to. I would suggest checking out the Napf sections of these forums as well as there is an update for WAI I believe posted there with better mission spawn co ordinates.

i posted in napf as well, this forum just has a wider audience. ty will let you know.