KELLEY

NAPF environment mod

If you are running a post apocalyptic Napf map I think you may want to use this.

I made a small mod with permission for Napf. It can be found in the Arma 3 Steam Workshop.

Here is a link to a 1 minute video. I don't know if this is the correct place to post. Feel free to move it.

Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/sP8Z_nMUMXo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HOOLEECHIIIT
      Hello i want to share with you my new and First DayZ Overpoch server.
      The Server is Running on 1.0.6.2 Epoch and 0.2.5 Overwatch Napf
      Added Stuff:
      Single Coin Currency Plot For Life Plot Management Group Management Lift & Tow Service points Custom start gear No weight limit Slow zombies 1 Step build Andre Convoys Spawn Select Para Spawn Custom Overpoch Loot Sorted Traders (MTVR and stuff has mostely its own section) Militarized (ArmoredTANKS,ArmoredHELI) only on Hero and Bandit Trader  Wicked AI Missions 350k start money Admin Events were you can get a huge amount of stuff for Basebuilding weapons and even Vehicles or Helicopters or cash If you have any Mod wishes feel free to tell me them and i will install them when no one is on the server.
      Server IP:54.37.195.254:2302
      Discord: https://discord.gg/HW8XpUA

• By ReidenXerx
      Greetings! I need some help
      in running arma 3 epoch mod server on a napf map.
      I found out that I need a file with the coordinates of map buildings for spawn loot like this one used in altis map (if I understood correctly).

altis.h
      I found it in the file "epoch_server_settings.pbo" in the folder "epoch_server_settings\configs\maps", there is also a file for napf, but the problem is it is almost empty.
      napf.h
      I do not know what to do.
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to add napf map dzms mission System?
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to add custom ai spawn Dzai or Wai? Napf map

Explanation of DZAI_spawn_units (For spawning infantry AI)

[
              "1489.94,3657.41,0.002",    //This is the marker name to be used as the patrol and spawning area.
              2,                         //This trigger will spawn a group of 2 AI units.
              1,                        //Weapon grade setting. 1 = weapon chosen from Military loot table (see below for explanation of Weapon Grade)
              true                    //(OPTIONAL)* Respawn setting. True: AI spawned will respawn (Default). False: AI will not respawn. Spawn area will be deleted when all units have been killed.
          ] call DZAI_spawn_units;

Not worked.

• By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to install sector C or Z overpoch server?

Is there no newer?

https://github.com/JediChris816/DayZ---Overwatch---Sector-C/tree/a0507cbefaa846b9b8130e57414bf40accb87823
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Discord