Hi there, I have copied over the latest admintools folder from the download link on page one and some players are getting the admin menu when they scroll.

They cant do anything with it though, nothing happens when they click it so im not bothered really, just thought i'd let you know.

Many thanks

Robbie

Does your server allow for a large number of players and how many were on when it crashed you. I have no problem getting that crate to work so it may have something to do with your server load.

my server is 20 slots and there was 1-5 players on. I t doesn't crash my game, however it crashes the game of people who try to access that crate.

I have finally got these to work on my server. great job!

Some improvements to be made:

Menu appearing multiple times.

Some vehicles such as vodniks do not spawn temp

Some crates when accessed crash your game

Did you put your ID in both admin and mod? I never considered this but that could be your problem. I don't typically have this problem so it is hard to troubleshoot. You only need to put your ID in one of the two admin slots so it looks like this:

AdminList = [
"123456789", // <YOUR ID>
"999999999" // <NOT YOU>
];
ModList = [
"999999999", // <NOT YOU>
"999999999" // <NOT YOU>
];

Update!

New Feature:

• TpToPlayer: Allows teleporting to a player by selecting from scroll menu.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a few errors in deletebase.sqf
  • Fixed EnhancedESP so it can now be toggled off.
  • Fixed a bug that caused two admin tool menus to pop up after changing skins.

Clean up:

• Moved admin and mod list into its own file (AdminList.sqf) to clean up init file and make editing easier.
  • Cleaned up EnhancedESP for better readability.
  • Cleaned up some old, unneeded code in deletebase.sqf
  • Changed readme to reflect all changes correctly.

Download Now

I love what you guys have done with the original code, I used a personally modified version of the blue phoenix admin tools to fit what i need, and since upgraded to your system and modified it to my needs, the only thing I miss is in your esp menu's is being able to see dead bodies.  Otherwise, I do believe you guys are headed in the right direction.

Update!

New Feature:

• TpToPlayer: Allows teleporting to a player by selecting from scroll menu.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a few errors in deletebase.sqf
  • Fixed EnhancedESP so it can now be toggled off.
  • Fixed a bug that caused two admin tool menus to pop up after changing skins.

Clean up:

• Moved admin and mod list into its own file (AdminList.sqf) to clean up init file and make editing easier.
  • Cleaned up EnhancedESP for better readability.
  • Cleaned up some old, unneeded code in deletebase.sqf
  • Changed readme to reflect all changes correctly.

Download Now

Nice work.

Couple of my points:

Not exactly sure why the admin list needs to moved to it's own file.  Sure it shortens the init a bit, but like me, I call on that list for other scripts as well, and having it in the init just makes sense. Plus now you are calling on two files for admin tools in your init at the bottom. Keeping the list in the init keeps it cleaner in my opinion, since you have to edit the init anyway for admin tools.  Before you just had to edit init, and descriptions, now you edit one more file.  

The readme is kind of a mess right now when you read through it. If someone was doing this for the first time with no knowledge, it might be confusing. 

Nice work.

Couple of my points:

Not exactly sure why the admin list needs to moved to it's own file.  Sure it shortens the init a bit, but like me, I call on that list for other scripts as well, and having it in the init just makes sense. Plus now you are calling on two files for admin tools in your init at the bottom. Keeping the list in the init keeps it cleaner in my opinion, since you have to edit the init anyway for admin tools.  Before you just had to edit init, and descriptions, now you edit one more file.  

The readme is kind of a mess right now when you read through it. If someone was doing this for the first time with no knowledge, it might be confusing. 

Interesting point. Nox?

As for the readme, I just fixed it. It should be cleaner and more organized now.... Nox? :)

I love what you guys have done with the original code, I used a personally modified version of the blue phoenix admin tools to fit what i need, and since upgraded to your system and modified it to my needs, the only thing I miss is in your esp menu's is being able to see dead bodies.  Otherwise, I do believe you guys are headed in the right direction.

This is making its way back into the tool. It will be a while though.

Ive added this and it even loads up in the cache first scripted added how ever it dont work? not sure on how i even active menu ?

Have you put your player ID in the required spot? Not doing this will cause the menu to not appear for you. The menu will be in the scroll menu for the game almost immediately upon joining the server.

Using the new version made the menu not show on my server.

Have you put your ID back in? I am personally one of the many that forgets to change the ID on a fresh install of the tools.

Nice work.

Couple of my points:

I would like to know how many more people feel like this. The main idea was to declutter the init. Nearly every addon requires you to modify the init and servers can have 10+ addons at any time and a large number of admins. Keeping the admin list with the actual tool seemed to be a cleaner way to do it. I ran it by a few people and they all seemed to like that idea.

I would like everyone who feels it is much better in the init to let me know. It is an easy fix to revert it and it will not cause problems for those who keep it. If you do want it back in the init you can simply replace the [] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf"; with EVERYTHING that is in the AdminList file until we decide on which way is more prefered by the users. This will NOT break anything. I have tried it both ways myself.

Interesting point. Nox?

As for the readme, I just fixed it. It should be cleaner and more organized now.... Nox? :)

The readme was a little cluttered because I was informed that having the adminlist information at the bottom of the file caused errors to be thrown out at the antihack exception. To fix this some things needed to be moved for people to read their rpt easier. Didn't realize I had made it that much harder to read.

Please leave your comments on how you feel about how the AdminList and ModList are now handled in their own file. Do you like it more or less? Some seem to like it and a few don't so we need to know which is liked more by the community.

I have no issue on where you want to put it.  Personally I just left the AdminList in my init as it works better for me there as I am calling on the same list in my selfactions for other things.  

Global vars should be declared before any of the scripts use them...other than that it doesn't matter much (if in init.sqf or in another script etc).

You can even execute AdminList.sqf in the beginning of Activate.sqf to remove any installation errors...Altho I would still declare them before the antihack check.