Hello again,

How would i go about about adding 2 exceptions to "Killing a hacker" Like Malsar and Sarge?

And liking the new updates, but would still like Server time change and for the 'Speedboost' to toggleable.

Thanks

Thought speed boost was toggleable. Will fix that right away. It is only like 2 new lines of code. As for time we are still working on it. The ability to execute server side commands was removed years ago int he arma commands so it seems it may be impossible. I am exploring the possibility of making the tool serverside.

I believe you are talking about the required edits in the server file, that is where the vehicles blow up and kill you with the message "killed a hacker". To add exception to Sarge, just add the Sarge exception right after the malstar one in step 3 by separating them with &&

The edit to fix that is as follows:

1. Open your dayz_server folder after unpacking it with your preferred PBO editor.
  2. Open init/server_functions.sqf and search the file for the following:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
  3. Comment out this line and/or replace it with the following:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
  4. Now open your compile/server_updateObject.sqf and place this:

if (_object getVariable "MalSar" == 1) exitWith {};

...immediately above this:

if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
  5. Repackage the server pbo and upload it to your server.

Thought speed boost was toggleable. Will fix that right away. It is only like 2 new lines of code. As for time we are still working on it. The ability to execute server side commands was removed years ago int he arma commands so it seems it may be impossible. I am exploring the possibility of making the tool serverside.

I believe you are talking about the required edits in the server file, that is where the vehicles blow up and kill you with the message "killed a hacker". To add exception to Sarge, just add the Sarge exception right after the malstar one in step 3 by separating them with &&

The edit to fix that is as follows:

1. Open your dayz_server folder after unpacking it with your preferred PBO editor.
  2. Open init/server_functions.sqf and search the file for the following:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {
  3. Comment out this line and/or replace it with the following:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {
  4. Now open your compile/server_updateObject.sqf and place this:

if (_object getVariable "MalSar" == 1) exitWith {};

...immediately above this:

if (!_parachuteWest and !(locked _object)) then {
  5. Repackage the server pbo and upload it to your server.

So like this

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] && ["Sarge",0] !=1)) then {

???

So like this

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] && ["Sarge",0] !=1)) then {

???

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0]) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {

Hello,

i have a problem with the Adminmenu.

i use this pack: https://github.com/daeks/Dayz-DNetwork

but not on the nitrado host. have it on my own Windows Root Server. So deleted the one line as shown in readme.

Ok the problem when i startup the server and join the first time. Everything works fine.
Then i disonnect and join the second time the menu dont work.

and in the rpt this happens:

19:47:28 "DISCONNECT: UltraTM (117418694) Object: B 1-1-D:1 (UltraTM) REMOTE, _characterID: 4 at loc [11114.9,3018.53,0.00106096]"
19:47:28 Client: Remote object 3:47 not found
19:47:30 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:46 not found
19:48:43 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
19:48:46 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:48:46   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:48:46   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:48:46 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:49:01 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:01   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:01   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:49:01 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:49:16 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:16   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:16   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:49:16 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:49:32 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:32   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:32   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:49:32 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:49:47 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:47   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:49:47   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:49:47 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:50:02 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:02   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:02   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:50:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:50:17 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:17   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:17   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:50:17 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.DZ_Backpack_EP1'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.picture'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: Error: creating magazine DZ_Backpack_EP1 with scope=private
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.displayName'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.displayNameShort'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.nameSound'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.Library'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.libTextDesc'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.type'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.count'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.maxLeadSpeed'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.initSpeed'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.reloadAction'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.modelSpecial'.
19:50:24 Warning Message: No entry '.ammo'.
19:50:24 No owner
19:50:24 No owner
19:50:32 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:32   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:32   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:50:32 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:50:48 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:48   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:50:48   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:50:48 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:51:03 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:03   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:03   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:51:03 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:51:18 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:18   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:18   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:51:18 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:51:33 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:33   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:33   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:51:33 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:51:48 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:48   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:51:48   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:51:48 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:52:03 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:03   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:03   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:52:03 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:52:19 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:19   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:19   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:52:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:52:34 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:34   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:34   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:52:34 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:52:49 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:49   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:52:49   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:52:49 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:53:04 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:04   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:04   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:53:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:53:19 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:19   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:19   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:53:19 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:53:34 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:34   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:34   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:53:34 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:53:43 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,53]"
19:53:50 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:50   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:53:50   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:53:50 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:54:05 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:05   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:05   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:54:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:54:20 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:20   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:20   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:54:20 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:54:35 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:35   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:35   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:54:35 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:54:50 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:50   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:54:50   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:54:50 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:55:05 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:55:05   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:55:05   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:55:05 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:55:21 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:55:21   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:55:21   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:55:21 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818
19:55:36 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:55:36   Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
19:55:36   Error &&: Typ Zahl, erwartet Bool,code
19:55:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 818

Theres my disconnect inside. before now errors nothing.

heres the line in my file:

server_checkHackers = {
    if (DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd > 3) then { DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = nil; DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd = 0; };
    if(!isNil "DZE_DYN_HackerCheck") exitWith {  DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd = DZE_DYN_AntiStuck2nd + 1;};
    DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = true;
    {
        if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0]) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {
            diag_log ("CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER " + (name _x) + " " + str(_x) + " IN " + (typeOf vehicle _x));
            (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
            _x setDamage 1;
            sleep 0.25;
        };
        sleep 0.001;
    } forEach allUnits;
    DZE_DYN_HackerCheck = nil;
};

how could I add vehicles to the spawn vehicle tool ??

this has more than likely already coverd her somewhere but  there are 28 pages and I cant find it 

Put temporary vehicles in the vehicletempmenus at the bottom of this file: Click ME

Just follow the example of the other vehicles listed there.

To put a permanent lockable one you need to place it in the malvehiclemenu here: CLICK ME

Again just follow the example of the other vehicles listed there.

For those waiting for a server time/weather changer in the tools:
After a large amount of research there seems to be no way to execute server side commands from client side tools. I will see what it is like with the tools integrated server side if at all possible. If anyone knows of a command that will work for the time/weather please let me know.

Hi NoxSicarius,

can you also have a look at my problem with this nice epoch where a lots of good mods are allready inside?

Would be very nice from you :)

I Have been looking at it. Still trying to find the exact source of the problem. Haven't had a large amount of time though.

Hi NoxSicarius,

can you also have a look at my problem with this nice epoch where a lots of good mods are allready inside?

Would be very nice from you :)

Show me your init file as well. Post it in pastebin or in a hint box with code tags so it isn't a page long.

Do the same with your server_functions.sqf. I can't seem to discern the problem from the rpt alone. It seems you really messed up in the server.pbo somewhere.

Just   SARGE   but i still get errors with the code you provided. Please help

I need a link or something man. This is not very much for me to go on. What are you adding a sarge exception for? Are you dying when entering a vehicle spawned by a sarge mod (I am guessing Sarge AI)? Be as descriptive as possible and I will do what I can.

Basically players are dying when they enter an AI heli patrol that landed, i need to add an exception for the Admin tool vehicles and Sarge vehicles?

Or if someone knows how to get the Ai heli's to despawn a few seconds after they crash landed that would be great 

Thanks

This is the error

14:58:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 809
14:58:51 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
14:58:51 Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
14:58:51 Error &&: Type Number, expected Bool,code
14:58:51 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 809
14:59:06 Error in expression <(typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>
14:59:06 Error position: <&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0])>

This is the error

This is incorrect:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0]) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {

It should be this:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] != 1) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Sarge",0] != 1)) then {

19:27:10 Error context vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Sarge"",0] != 1) &&!((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n
I would look at this line in your init/server_functions.sqf. Per the instructions, I do not see the MalSar portion.

Also the double quotes around SargeAI is a syntax error too, it should be single quotes, not double.

Checked - it works!

Thank you!

Here's another update (or addition, however you want to look at it) to the "point to repair" functionality.  Basically, this is an adaptation from AxeCop's Service Point Refuel/Repair/Rearm script, so most of the credit goes to him. :)  This script will make repairs permanent, rather than temporary.

// Adapted from Vehicle Service Point (Repair) by Axe Cop, minor adaptions by GeneralTragedy

private ["_vehicle","_args","_costs","_repairTime","_type","_name","_hitpoints","_allRepaired"];

_vehicle = cursorTarget;

_type = typeOf _vehicle;
_name = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "displayName");

_hitpoints = _vehicle call vehicle_getHitpoints;
_allRepaired = true;
{
        private ["_damage","_selection"];
        _damage = [_vehicle,_x] call object_getHit;
        if (_damage > 0) then {
            _selection = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> _type >> "HitPoints" >> _x >> "name");
	[_vehicle,_selection,0] call object_setFixServer;
		};
} forEach _hitpoints;

if (_allRepaired) then {
        _vehicle setDamage 0;
	_vehicle setFuel 1;
	_vehicle setVehicleAmmo 1;
        _vehicle setVelocity [0,0,1];
        titleText [format["%1 repaired, refuelled and rearmed. Point to repair successful.", _name], "PLAIN DOWN"];
};

Cheers,

GT