I need people to use the test branch and list any problems with it. The release is coming soon and we don't want any problematic bugs in it.

Nox,

You are awesome! Thanks for keeping this going and updating such an awesome tool! I will start using the test branch ASAP and report back!

Zero

the admin tools work great, when they work. I've got about a 70% success rate right after a server restart, and about 5% rate after I die, same goes for my other admin. I know its been reported over and over and over again, and your eyes are prob bleeding from it, but just wanted to put another one up there. Cannot wait for the new activate in hopes it fixes this, because everything else works fine for me. Well except temp vehicles but they aren't really needed for me so no big deal. Thanks for the ongoing support of this project!

New test tools

cannot seem to spawn any crates, local or public, the menu works fine as always

also the safe zone is still bugged, admin must logout to disable it even after selecting to disable it, and it still does not effect anyone else other than the admin that activates it

healing still gives players a cough

New test tools

cannot seem to spawn any crates, local or public, the menu works fine as always

also the safe zone is still bugged, admin must logout to disable it even after selecting to disable it, and it still does not effect anyone else other than the admin that activates it

healing still gives players a cough

I forgot to disable safe zone for the test branch. I disabled it for the main one because I haven't fixed it yet.

Try relogging for the crates. It took me a while to get them functioning correctly, but I was pretty sure I had them working fine. If not then maybe I didn't transfer over the changes correctly from my test build. Can anyone else confirm this?

I have one edit to do to the crates to keep them from interfering with each other (If you spawn two of the same crate, one will not work right). I have recently found a way to make the parallel process.

I thought we fixed the coughing before. I used the same code. The only difference should be that you can now heal yourself or others.

For everyone with an activate not working problem I hope the new one fixes the issues. If it does not I have one other option that I have considered that may fix it if the current one does not. 

I need people to try the new ESP features (It now has an in game menu to toggle options) and the disable admin menu feature. The disable admin menu is because some people don't like it always visible. I had a lot of trouble with this one because for some reason the toggle would only work a few times and then it would get stuck. I don't know if it is still happening or not. If it is I have a solution for it, but I would rather have it as it is now if there are no problems.

Also, if you don't know what is in the test branch, look in the new changelog :D. Every release from now on will have this changelog for two reasons, you can actively see what is new and you can actively see what version you have. You won't have to guess if you are up to date or not.

Thanks for all the help with this. There are many features in these tools I CAN NOT test because it requires two people. Remember if you have ideas on what should be added to them, post them. If enough people want them or they seem very useful to everyone, I will add it in. If not, I can help you add them to your own tool if it is not a big project.

the Enhanced ESP tools are a little annoying to turn off, sometimes you have to turn on other parts of it to turn things off, ie, turn on tents, then try to turn it off, have to turn on plot poles as well and then turn them both off, also cannot seem to turn off the zombies

i added this to the heal tool

usecAntibiotics = [_unit];
                                publicVariable "usecAntibiotics";
                                _unit setVariable["USEC_infected",false,true];
                                _unit setVariable["medForceUpdate",true];

now the heal tool seems to work for me and does not give a cough but any other admins that login it stops working and the players they heal get a cough, but if i heal them again it heals them completely

I use WAI and DZMS for missions, and I've noticed that using the skin change menu with certain skins I added causes them to completely ignore me. The Bandit2_DZ is one, along with the STALKER skins I added. Did I do something wrong?

I use WAI and DZMS for missions, and I've noticed that using the skin change menu with certain skins I added causes them to completely ignore me. The Bandit2_DZ is one, along with the STALKER skins I added. Did I do something wrong?

Skin changes directly morph you. If you change to a zombie one, then the game sees you as a zombie, if you change to an AI one, the game sees you as an AI. Essentially the game is no longer considering you a player, but another entity.

the Enhanced ESP tools are a little annoying to turn off, sometimes you have to turn on other parts of it to turn things off, ie, turn on tents, then try to turn it off, have to turn on plot poles as well and then turn them both off, also cannot seem to turn off the zombies

i added this to the heal tool

usecAntibiotics = [_unit];

publicVariable "usecAntibiotics";

_unit setVariable["USEC_infected",false,true];

_unit setVariable["medForceUpdate",true];

now the heal tool seems to work for me and does not give a cough but any other admins that login it stops working and the players they heal get a cough, but if i heal them again it heals them completely

Added that into the release. Moved it below everything so anything that caused the infection should be neutralized. I hope.

I have attempted to install these tools and i found the guide incredibly easy to follow in-comparison to some of the other more complicated guides (the video helped alot too) after double then triple checking that i did everything correctly  my server is still having issues, when attempting to join it gets stuck on 'authenticating' any idea what the problem could be?

i searched the thread earlier and noticed that you said it could be because of a poor repackage of the pbo im using pbo manager v1.4 would you recommend something else? 

When looking at my server box i noticed these lines just after i joined

14:12:19 BattlEye Server: Could not connect to BE Master

14:12:19 BattlEye Server: Update attempt failed

Could this be related?

Thank you for your time.

Hey all,

Wanted to start with saying BIG thanks to Nox for providint such a useful tool.

Also, wanted to notify all that I am a complete novice regarding codig and scripting.

Now, I have s small issue.

My friends and I rented a dayz epoch server from vilayer (impulse - wanted to have our own). After watching most of vilayer videos on youtube we thought it will be easy to install the map, the mods we want and off we go to killing AI and zeds... we were wrong - vilayer no longer provides mods for maps...

...so after sitting almost straight for 2 days I was able to find and install some mods that we like - and they all work ...  almost:)

I am having problem with admin tools ( i guess to be more precise with BATTLEYE) - admin tools installed and working - but im getting kicked every time im trying to spawn crate or take any vehicle for a testdrive and shoot guns it has...

I run "Update Battleye Filters" from vilayer and am still getting the kick from the game... where do i find the proper filters and how do I update them? (JUST to be clear - i got the BE files provided in the admin tool folder - but they are 3 monts old - are there any newer ones or those provided are still OK)

Do I need to contact vilayer and give them the link to filters I want and ask them to update them ?

Sorry for lengthy post and thx in advance for any help.

Edited by mechati

mechati, in vilayers ACP control panel, go into the file manager, then to your master configuration folder, then the battleye folder and Upload all of those BE files that are included with the admin tools, then restart your server.

this should fix your problem.

(would also be a good idea to get yourself an FTP program as vilayers file manager is painfully slow)

mechati, in vilayers ACP control panel, go into the file manager, then to your master configuration folder, then the battleye folder and Upload all of those BE files that are included with the admin tools, then restart your server.

this should fix your problem.

(would also be a good idea to get yourself an FTP program as vilayers file manager is painfully slow)

Thanks Ironside, that was just a seconds away from the response I got from vilayer guys saying the same exact thing :) except the ftp program

but I also had to do this:

http://opendayz.net/threads/createvehicle-restriction-2.8702/

add a code to stop being getting kicked when trying to spawn crates with admin tool

anyways, thanks a bunch - now off to get myself familiar with all the options of all the mods i got

Cheers all

the admin tools work great, when they work. I've got about a 70% success rate right after a server restart, and about 5% rate after I die, same goes for my other admin. I know its been reported over and over and over again, and your eyes are prob bleeding from it, but just wanted to put another one up there. Cannot wait for the new activate in hopes it fixes this, because everything else works fine for me. Well except temp vehicles but they aren't really needed for me so no big deal. Thanks for the ongoing support of this project!

Do you use r3f tow script? i have been setting up a new sever and found that the admin menu only opens up after first login if r3f is disabled.

I have attempted to install these tools and i found the guide incredibly easy to follow in-comparison to some of the other more complicated guides (the video helped alot too) after double then triple checking that i did everything correctly  my server is still having issues, when attempting to join it gets stuck on 'authenticating' any idea what the problem could be?

i searched the thread earlier and noticed that you said it could be because of a poor repackage of the pbo im using pbo manager v1.4 would you recommend something else? 

When looking at my server box i noticed these lines just after i joined

14:12:19 BattlEye Server: Could not connect to BE Master

14:12:19 BattlEye Server: Update attempt failed

Could this be related?

Thank you for your time.

I think you are having trouble updating your battleye so its not letting you join. First look in your server RPT to see if there is an error.

there RPT file comes up with this error over and over 

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_>
 5:24:57   Error position: <\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_>
 5:24:57   Error Invalid number in expression
 5:24:57 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 100
 5:24:57 Error in expression <"effects.sqf";

Prior to the admin tools these worked fine

ive decided to start from fresh installing the admin tools first before any other mods will let you know how it goes.

new errors 

6:45:09 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 6:45:10 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 6:45:10 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
 6:45:11 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 6:45:11 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 6:46:22 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
 6:46:22 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
 6:46:22 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found

Im curious, i have this admin tool working for me, but when i try to add another person to the admin list the menu wont appear anymore, I've killed myself and respawned and it still doesn't show. My question is, how do you add another admin to where it works?

there RPT file comes up with this error over and over 

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_>
 5:24:57   Error position: <\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_>
 5:24:57   Error Invalid number in expression
 5:24:57 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\init.sqf, line 100
 5:24:57 Error in expression <"effects.sqf";

Prior to the admin tools these worked fine

ive decided to start from fresh installing the admin tools first before any other mods will let you know how it goes.

new errors 

6:45:09 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
 6:45:10 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
 6:45:10 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf not found
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf not found
 6:45:11 "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf:Monitoring Remote Exe..."
 6:45:11 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
 6:45:11 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\system\server_monitor.sqf not found
 6:46:22 Client: Remote object 2:9 not found
 6:46:22 Client: Remote object 2:10 not found
 6:46:22 Client: Remote object 2:11 not found

You did not package your pbo correctly.

Im curious, i have this admin tool working for me, but when i try to add another person to the admin list the menu wont appear anymore, I've killed myself and respawned and it still doesn't show. My question is, how do you add another admin to where it works?

https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/wiki/Add-Admins-and-Configure-Access

yes it has the extension im trying to host this server locally, is the server pbo file supposed to be in @DayZ_Epoch_Server or am i supposed to move it somewhere?

No it is supposed to be there. Typically when it tells you that files are missing, it means the pbo was not packaged correctly. If you do a search on the forum for it you can find a large amount of people have found this to be the problem. 

Lets trouble shoot this.

1. MOVE the pbo to the desktop.
  2. Download a new clean server pbo from epoch and place it in the correct folder.
  3. Unpack it like before.
  4. Delete the leftover pbo file.
  5. Pack the folder back into a pbo like you did with the tool install. Do not edit anything in the folder. We want to keep it as if it were a fresh download
  6. Run your server

Can you join it? If not then it is your tool not packaging the pbo as stated before.

are the crates confirmed working with public and private?

also, would there be any way to add a shout message when an admin spawns a crate (sort of like a death message that flashes in the middle of everyones screen) so that everyone on the server is aware of an admin is spawning stuff in, also if it can be linked to the admin's name

ie: Server Admin NoxSicarius has spawned in Admin Crate - All Weapons/Items