If the Teleport to City function isn't hard-coded, I could see this as an awesome addition. Especially since a lot of servers don't use Chernarus, and thus wouldn't have any use for Stary, Bash, and Klen.

Good point, didn't think of that and check my fork for the changes.  Could it check for instance number and then use a variable in the menu to fill it in depending on the instance id ?

Ok well i understand the global variable but i meant in the admintoolsmain.sqf 

["Teleport To Stary", [], "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript7, "TptoCities.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],

how do you pass the global variable to the "TPtoCities.sqf"  

So you can have one file with an array of cities you can add to it.  Then depending on the menu option you select that will pass a globalvariable of "1" it will go to "TPtoCities.sqf" and select "1=Stary"

Or am i thinking of this all wrong ?

I am actually trying to find out how to use a pass by reference with that menu as well. Does not want to work.

Small suggestion in the players enhanced esp could u add location of players dead bodies? Also would it be possible on enhanced esp to show if vehicle is a locked one... or better yet one that only shows locked vehicles making them easier to find if someone loses them rather than having to go into the database.

I am actually trying to find out how to use a pass by reference with that menu as well. Does not want to work.

["Foo1",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["passed1"] execVM "admintools\tools\foo.sqf"']],"1","1"],
        ["Foo2",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["passed2"] execVM "admintools\tools\foo.sqf"']],"1","1"],

foo.sqf:

private ["_option"]
_option = _this select 0;
switch (_option) do {
	case "passed1": {
	};
	case "passed2": {
	};
};

Small suggestion in the players enhanced esp could u add location of players dead bodies? Also would it be possible on enhanced esp to show if vehicle is a locked one... or better yet one that only shows locked vehicles making them easier to find if someone loses them rather than having to go into the database.

["Foo1",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["passed1"] execVM "admintools\tools\foo.sqf"']],"1","1"],
        ["Foo2",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["passed2"] execVM "admintools\tools\foo.sqf"']],"1","1"],

foo.sqf:

private ["_option"]
switch (_option) do {
	};
	};
};

Sweet. I had my switch and everything set up but I had trouble passing things correctly. The only thing I was missing was the brackets. Go figure.

You will have to look through your init.sqf for something resembling and antihack.sqf like the one you posted above. It may even say //Anti-Hack next to or above it. I could be wrong in the fact that it uses a different antihack, but I am fairly sure it does. You are trying this on a DayZ Epoch server correct?

Yes I'm trying it on an Dayz Epoch Cherno server. I just tried re updating my battleye .txt files and that did not work. I've checked my init for hack and the search came up with this: //anti Hack. So how would I edit the [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; to make it work for mine? Sorry about asking so much... I'm just really desperate to get this working.

foo.sqf:

private ["_option"]
switch (_option) do {
	};
	};
};

Could you help me out and let me know what is wrong with this? It won't work.

["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression", '["Camo"] player execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']], "1", "1"],

I have also tried other formats such as

["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression", '["Camo"] 'player execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"'']], "1", "1"],

Yes I'm trying it on an Dayz Epoch Cherno server. I just tried re updating my battleye .txt files and that did not work. I've checked my init for hack and the search came up with this: //anti Hack. So how would I edit the [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf"; to make it work for mine? Sorry about asking so much... I'm just really desperate to get this working.

The anithack isn't really necessary  as much as the rest of it.  The anit hack just stops ppl from teleporting and stuff like that.

Make sure in your Chenarus Mission folder should be Admintools

MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools

1. Open your init.sqf and paste the following at the bottom:

// Epoch Admin Tools

[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

2. Open your description.ext
  3. Paste the following at the bottom:

// Epoch Admin Tools

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

4. Open admintools\AdminList.sqf

5. Replace the "111111111" with your Player ID in order to have full access to the menu.

That should be all you need to Atleast get it to show up in game

The rest is BE filters which just kick you from the game, and Anti hack, which just checks your a hacker or not.  

The anithack isn't really necessary  as much as the rest of it.  The anit hack just stops ppl from teleporting and stuff like that.

Make sure in your Chenarus Mission folder should be Admintools

MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\admintools

1. Open your init.sqf and paste the following at the bottom:

// Epoch Admin Tools

[] execVM "admintools\AdminList.sqf";

[] execVM "admintools\Activate.sqf";

2. Open your description.ext
  3. Paste the following at the bottom:

// Epoch Admin Tools

#include "admintools\dialog.hpp"

4. Open admintools\AdminList.sqf

5. Replace the "111111111" with your Player ID in order to have full access to the menu.

That should be all you need to Atleast get it to show up in game

The rest is BE filters which just kick you from the game, and Anti hack, which just checks your a hacker or not.  

Could you help me out and let me know what is wrong with this? It won't work.

["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression", '["Camo"] player execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']], "1", "1"],

I have also tried other formats such as

["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression", '["Camo"] 'player execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"'']], "1", "1"],

You can pass multiple variables like this:

["Foo1",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["passed1",player] execVM "admintools\tools\foo.sqf"']],"1","1"],

And in foo.sqf:

private ["_option","_player"]
_player = _this select 1;
switch (_option) do {
	};
	};
};

Or what was your problem?

Only problem I have now is that (I'm not sure if this is related to this script or not) when my admins die they spawn back where they died with exact same gear they died with. I'm not sure if it happens with players that don't have access to admin menu or not though because I have none right now. 

Update: I missed a ; in my playerDied...

You can pass multiple variables like this:

["Foo1",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["passed1",player] execVM "admintools\tools\foo.sqf"']],"1","1"],

And in foo.sqf:

private ["_option","_player"]
_player = _this select 1;
switch (_option) do {
	};
	};
};

Or what was your problem?

This won't work for me either. Here is what I am trying to do:

This part is supposed to call Skins.sqf to change the player's skin:

["Survivor",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor"] player execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']], "1", "1"],

This part is what will be called to change the skin.

Skins.sqf:

private ["_skinChoice"]
_skinChoice = _this select 0;

switch(_skinChoice) do
{
	case "Survivor":
	{
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Survivor2_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
		sleep 1;
	};
};

Orignally the code was this:

_pathtoskins = "admintools\skins\";
_EXECscript2 = 'player execVM "'+_pathtoskins+'%1"';
["Survivor", [],  "", -5, [["expression", format[_EXECscript2,"Survivor.sqf"]]], "1", "1"],

Survivor.sqf:
sleep 1;

Can anyone confirm that not only the "Set TIme" option in the menu is local only, but ALSO the weather AND fog?

I want to add a little "Local Only" note to the menu for these options so admins know that they won't be applied to clients, at least until we find a way to make it propagate to all clients on the server.

I just need to know if all the clients see weather and fog changes, or if all three menu options are local.

Can anyone confirm that not only the "Set TIme" option in the menu is local only, but ALSO the weather AND fog?

I want to add a little "Local Only" note to the menu for these options so admins know that they won't be applied to clients, at least until we find a way to make it propagate to all clients on the server.

I just need to know if all the clients see weather and fog changes, or if all three menu options are local.

This won't work for me either. Here is what I am trying to do:

This part is supposed to call Skins.sqf to change the player's skin:

["Survivor",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor"] player execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']], "1", "1"],
This part is what will be called to change the skin.

Skins.sqf:

private ["_skinChoice"]
_skinChoice = _this select 0;

switch(_skinChoice) do
{
	case "Survivor":
	{
		sleep 1;
	};
};

It should go something like this:

AdminSkinsMenu =
[
["",true],
	["Survivor",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Hero",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Hero"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bandit"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Soldier",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Soldier"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Ghillie",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Ghillie"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Special Forces",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Special_Forces"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Pilot",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Pilot"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Invisible",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Invisible"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Next page", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
		["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
AdminSkinsMenu2 =
[
["",true],
	["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Camo"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bodyguard",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bodyguard"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Officer",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Officer"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Alejandria",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Alejandria"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Savannah",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Savannah"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Melly",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Melly"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit Jane",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bandit_Jane"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Invisible",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Invisible"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
];

And Skins.sqf:

private ["_option"];
switch (_option) do {
	//AdminSkinsMenu
	case "Survivor": {
	};
	case "Hero": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Survivor3_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Bandit": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Bandit1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Soldier": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Soldier1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Ghillie": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Sniper1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Special_Forces": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Pilot": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Pilot_EP1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Invisible": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Survivor1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	//AdminSkinsMenu2
	case "Camo": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Camo1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Bodyguard": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Officer": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Rocket_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Alejandria": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'SurvivorWcombat_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Savannah": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'SurvivorWdesert_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Melly": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'SurvivorWpink_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Bandit_Jane": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'BanditW2_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
};

This should go something like this:

AdminSkinsMenu =
[
["",true],
	["Survivor",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Hero",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Hero"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bandit"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Soldier",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Soldier"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Ghillie",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Ghillie"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Special Forces",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Special_Forces"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Pilot",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Pilot"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
		["Next page", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
];
AdminSkinsMenu2 =
[
["",true],
	["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Camo"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bodyguard",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bodyguard"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Officer",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Officer"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Alejandria",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Alejandria"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Savannah",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Savannah"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Melly",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Melly"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit Jane",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bandit_Jane"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
];

And Skins.sqf:

private ["_option"];
switch (_option) do {
	//AdminSkinsMenu
	case "Survivor": {
	};
	case "Hero": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Survivor3_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Bandit": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Bandit1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Soldier": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Soldier1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Ghillie": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Sniper1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Special_Forces": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Pilot": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Pilot_EP1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Invisible": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Survivor1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	//AdminSkinsMenu2
	case "Camo": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Camo1_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Bodyguard": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Officer": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'Rocket_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Alejandria": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'SurvivorWcombat_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Savannah": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'SurvivorWdesert_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Melly": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'SurvivorWpink_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
	case "Bandit_Jane": {
		[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,'BanditW2_DZ'] spawn player_humanityMorph;
	};
};