Insane that it is your actual id. By modlist he means what have you added to the game. Like safezone, tow/lift.

I've added nothing at the moment. Default 1.0.4.2.

I think that is your problem!

Could be a broken .pbo or delete your character from the database and sometimes all it takes is a relog.

I've tried relogging multiple times and nothing happened. How would I know which .pbo it was? I'll try deleting my character from the database. If any one else has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

What i meant by modlist is you have an admin list of id's and a modlist of id's follow the readme instructions again for your init and include all of it

So I need to include mine and my friends' ids in the 'mod' section too? I thought it wouldn't matter as admins are a higher position than mods.

I've updated to the latest version of this. Still no love for temporary vehicles. They despawn within 15 seconds, even with the two file changes mentioned in the instructions.

Try doing everything again. From the ground up, don't skip any steps and don't replace just the updated files. I have tested it religiously on 4 different computers with 3 different people and the temp vehicles work for us no problem. We have no deaths or disappearances.

is there any way I can use this and  my infistar AH ??

I like your menu system alot more but I like the antihack of AH

I jsut purchased  the AH and your tools do not show up anymore..

I am not sure. I have never worked with infistar. I am guessing it is illegal for you to show me the code because you purchased it so I doubt I can engineer a fix specifically for that antihack.

I am not sure. I have never worked with infistar. I am guessing it is illegal for you to show me the code because you purchased it so I doubt I can engineer a fix specifically for that antihack.

well I wish you wouldnt have put it like that. I would have had no idea it would be illigal to get your help with it.. 

verry sad now

Im still thinking I may stick with your tool anywayz 

I just wish your tool would stay  and not go away after my death

wasted 39 bucks on the AH

I followed the installation guide to the letter. I can connect to the lobby, but when trying to get in-game it loads until "Waiting for server to authenticate," it sits there for 2 minutes, then the loading bar empties and the words vanish. It sits like this for another 2 or 3 minutes before it kicks me back to the lobby.

well I wish you wouldnt have put it like that. I would have had no idea it would be illigal to get your help with it.. 

verry sad now

Im still thinking I may stick with your tool anywayz 

I just wish your tool would stay  and not go away after my death

wasted 39 bucks on the AH

Well I would need to see the code, and because you have purchased it, I don't think it is possible for that. You will have to contact them and ask. You may also be able to contact them and ask how to put an exception in for a mod such as this tool. The admin tools should not stop working after death. It takes a short time for it to return such as 10 seconds, but not much longer than that. If it continues to do that then post the Activate.sqf and your init.sqf

I followed the installation guide to the letter. I can connect to the lobby, but when trying to get in-game it loads until "Waiting for server to authenticate," it sits there for 2 minutes, then the loading bar empties and the words vanish. It sits like this for another 2 or 3 minutes before it kicks me back to the lobby.

Post your init file also did you repackage the .pbo correctly after making the change?

Are you certain that everything was done right in the server pbo and repackaged? Also if you send your rpt I can look for an error in there. The init.sqf seems fine.

I actually don't really know what repackaging is, which could be the problem. I just opened files and changed them. I'm running the server on my own computer.

I actually don't really know what repackaging is, which could be the problem. I just opened files and changed them. I'm running the server on my own computer.

Ok then that is your problem. You need to go here and download the tool: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=411

(download is at bottom of page)

• then go to the cpbo file and run the exe in there AS ADMINISTRATOR and let it finish.
  • Go to your @DayZ_Epoch_Server folder, then into the addons folder.
  • Right click the .pbo file inside there and select extract pbo.
  • Highlight ALL files and select extract. They must be highlighted.
  • Rename dayz_server.pbo to OLD_dayz_server.pbo
  • Go into the folder that was created by extracting and make the changes stated in readme
  • Then go back to the addons folder and rightclick the dayz_server folder then select create pbo