hi,

I've been testing some of your changes on your branch Nox and have found a couple of problems

- player esp will not turn off once activated, I have tried changing the default in AdminMode.sqf to false so i can toggle on then off manually for testing. The player names flash above their heads but stay on.

- second problem is that EnhancedESP is extremely laggy (frame stutter) to the point its unusable, never used to be laggy at all until recent versions.  i tried disabling zombies in EnhancedESP.sqf to see if that helped but still lags

this happens on my test server with only me on it and my live server with 3 to 5+ people on both servers running Napf map, epoch with various common scripts.

Thanks

hi,

I've been testing some of your changes on your branch Nox and have found a couple of problems

- player esp will not turn off once activated, I have tried changing the default in AdminMode.sqf to false so i can toggle on then off manually for testing. The player names flash above their heads but stay on.

- second problem is that EnhancedESP is extremely laggy (frame stutter) to the point its unusable, never used to be laggy at all until recent versions.  i tried disabling zombies in EnhancedESP.sqf to see if that helped but still lags

this happens on my test server with only me on it and my live server with 3 to 5+ people on both servers running Napf map, epoch with various common scripts.

Thanks

Ill fix the player ESP and I started noticing the enhanced lag one. I have heard people saying it does this before I made these changes too though. I am probably going to rewrite the whole thing.

guys how do i add this 

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

because i already changed it to something else because im using http://opendayz.net/threads/release-scroll-menu-pick-your-own-spawn-point-and-loadout.13143/ and i changed if(vehicle) this to 

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

please help.

someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think its

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

was that a reply to my comment? i will try this out tomorrow and tell you what happens

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable ["Mission",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle&& (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

That should work correctly.

yeah i just tested an older mallightesp.sqf and works again as it should.  i also tried an older enhancedESP.sqf but still lags the same. 100% certain it didnt lag until recently tho. strange

Player esp is fixed, will commit it later. Thanks for letting me know. The only way I know to fix enhanced is to completely rewrite it. Might even just replace it with the old blue phoenix since those seemed to work decently. The more recent lag you are experiencing is caused by BattleEye. There was a battleye client update that is pissing everyone off because of the lag. Many get it on a clean server without any mods.

battleye has been a pain the last few days.  it updated to 1.213 a few days ago and it wouldn't auto update for anyone so we had to install it manually.  it seems to have been reverted back to 1.208 and no sign of 1.213 on the BE website.  so on my server we are on the old BE anyway so im not sure if that is the cause of the lag with the esp?  i don't get lag at all if enhancedESP is off.

I cannot find the line:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

in the init/server_functions.sqf so that i can replace with:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && (vehicle _x getVariable ["MalSar",0] !=1)) then {

Can anyone here direct me to it?

Thank you.

I cannot find the line:

if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {

in the init/server_functions.sqf so that i can replace with:

Can anyone here direct me to it?

Thank you.

Press ctrl + F and search for:

vehicle _x != _x

That should find it easily.

just noticed one more bug, the infinite ammo does not disable after turning off admin mode either.  just noticed after trying to kill zed's with an as50, was using it like a machine gun lol.

I will go ahead and fix that up too then. Any big problems that you noticed? I want to push them to the main branch. Do you like them more than the old tool type where everything was in a scroll? I personally love the new design, but it is for the community so I need your input too.

Press ctrl + F and search for:

vehicle _x != _x

That should find it easily.

I will go ahead and fix that up too then. Any big problems that you noticed? I want to push them to the main branch. Do you like them more than the old tool type where everything was in a scroll? I personally love the new design, but it is for the community so I need your input too.

I do like the new menu yes but I prefer to have everything set to false so then I can choose what I have activated. but that's just my personal choice and I'm used to customizing scripts etc. 

there is one more strange thing going on but I'm not sure if its related to your latest branch or if it was there before but if I have some blood loss say 11k,  turn god mode on, goes to 12k then turn god mode off, stays 12k but people can come to me and give transfusion is on there scroll menu, (wouldn't be there if I really had full blood). now the real strange thing is, I got my mate to shoot me in the leg a few times straight after turning god mode off to test if my blood went down and it doesn't it stays on 12k until I die from being shot in the leg (approx 800 blood loss a shot). i do not black out or screen go light coloured but i do start moaning and screen shakes. I haven't fully tested this theory out so I'm not 100% sure what I type here is accurate exactly as it was.  I'm pretty sure it sorts itself out after a few mins too because it does start going down again but from 12k.  The more I type this out the more insane it sounds lol.  Ill wait for your update and test it out tomorrow with a couple of mates and try and explain it better.

Thanks

I do like the new menu yes but I prefer to have everything set to false so then I can choose what I have activated. but that's just my personal choice and I'm used to customizing scripts etc. 

there is one more strange thing going on but I'm not sure if its related to your latest branch or if it was there before but if I have some blood loss say 11k,  turn god mode on, goes to 12k then turn god mode off, stays 12k but people can come to me and give transfusion is on there scroll menu, (wouldn't be there if I really had full blood). now the real strange thing is, I got my mate to shoot me in the leg a few times straight after turning god mode off to test if my blood went down and it doesn't it stays on 12k until I die from being shot in the leg (approx 800 blood loss a shot). i do not black out or screen go light coloured but i do start moaning and screen shakes. I haven't fully tested this theory out so I'm not 100% sure what I type here is accurate exactly as it was.  I'm pretty sure it sorts itself out after a few mins too because it does start going down again but from 12k.  The more I type this out the more insane it sounds lol.  Ill wait for your update and test it out tomorrow with a couple of mates and try and explain it better.

Thanks

You will love this then. Go to AdminMode.sqf and read the comments. It tells you how to set your own personal AdminMode defaults :D Its super easy.

As for the god mode stuff I can understand that. It is from how the god mode is handled and I may be able to fix it. I will look it up.

You will love this then. Go to AdminMode.sqf and read the comments. It tells you how to set your own personal AdminMode defaults :D Its super easy.

As for the god mode stuff I can understand that. It is from how the god mode is handled and I may be able to fix it. I will look it up.

yeah I have already changed AdminMode.sqf first thing I changed when I downloaded your branch. (I can follow script fairly well I just cant invent it. I leave that stuff to the experts ^^).

and I'm glad you could understand what I typed because I barely could.  lol.

Thanks

yeah I have already changed AdminMode.sqf first thing I changed when I downloaded your branch. (I can follow script fairly well I just cant invent it. I leave that stuff to the experts ^^).

and I'm glad you could understand what I typed because I barely could.  lol.

Thanks

When you know 8 programming languages broken sentences are nothing. Especially after working with Lisp or Prologe xD

Major Update!

New Features:

• Admin Mode: A feature that combines all options required to perform admin duties such as god mode and invisibility. Each option can be toggled in game after enabling Admin Mode. The default on and off choices can be set up in the AdminMode.sqf file (information on how to do this is listed in the file).
  • Mod Mode: The same as Admin Mode but for mods
  • Point to Repair Permanent: Allows permanent repair to vehicles so admins do not have to fix cars with actual parts to make the repair permanent (Thanks for the help from GeneralTragedy)
  • Added large gun bag to weapon kit menu.

Bug Fix:

• Might have fixed flying bug that caused users to become overburdened. 
  • Removed Baseball Bat from all weapons/ammo crate to stop bat_swing error message from showing up.
  • Weapon kits no longer overwrite your current guns to allow you to have multiple guns in the primary and secondary slot. It removes the guns that are there and adds new ones.

Clean up:

• Fixed some ReadMe stuff
  • Rearranged Admin Tools scroll menu to put less used items at the bottom
  • Removed malinvisinit.sqf because it was unneeded for invisibility
  • Removed extra code in player god mode
  • Removed spawnzombies.sqf, might readd it later after some changes
  • Removed unnecessary/unused crates
  • Removed items from weapon kits. You now only get a primary and secondary weapon with 3 magazines. You no longer get all those useless items.
  • Weaponkits files were changed for easier editing.
  • Some weaponkit duplicates were replaced with different weapons.
  • Item kit was changed to add survival items such as food and medical
  • Other miscilaneous cleanups, condensing, and syntax fixes.

Download Now

i cannot seem to turn off the vehicle speed boost, even though it appears to have an off switch in the SQF, would it be able to be changed to a timer like the crate menu?

Speedboost toggle was fixed 6 days ago. If you mean in my new tools that was fixed yesterday. The newest commit should have it working correctly.

Major Update!

New Features:

• Admin Mode: A feature that combines all options required to perform admin duties such as god mode and invisibility. Each option can be toggled in game after enabling Admin Mode. The default on and off choices can be set up in the AdminMode.sqf file (information on how to do this is listed in the file).
  • Mod Mode: The same as Admin Mode but for mods
  • Point to Repair Permanent: Allows permanent repair to vehicles so admins do not have to fix cars with actual parts to make the repair permanent (Thanks for the help from GeneralTragedy)
  • Added large gun bag to weapon kit menu.

Bug Fix:

• Might have fixed flying bug that caused users to become overburdened. 
  • Removed Baseball Bat from all weapons/ammo crate to stop bat_swing error message from showing up.

Clean up:

• Fixed some ReadMe stuff
  • Rearranged Admin Tools scroll menu to put less used items at the bottom
  • Removed malinvisinit.sqf because it was unneeded for invisibility
  • Removed extra code in player god mode
  • Removed spawnzombies.sqf, might readd it later after some changes
  • Removed unnecessary/unused crates
  • Removed items fro weapon kits. You now only get a primary and secondary weapon with 3 magazines. You no longer get all those useless items.
  • Weaponkits files were changed for easier editing.
  • Some weaponkit duplicates were replaced with different weapons.
  • Item kit was changed to add survival items such as food and medical
  • Other miscilaneous cleanups, condensing, and syntax fixes.

Download Now

what does this Admin Mode? i dont understand what your wrote, does it mean i can disable and enable admin tool ingame?