Custom Map Edits - Roads and Trees Not Appearing

xDUKEx

Question

I was wondering if someone could help me out with an issue I am having with making custom content in the 3D editor.  I've done a bunch of custom content for my server and it all works just fine ... except for things like roads, trees, bushes, and rocks; they never show up on my server.  I have access to my server FTP and I can see that in @Epoch there is an addons folder with a ton of PBOs.  I know it has the @map_eu addon and a few others like @plants and @trees ... etc.  I open my Arma2 OA and go into my Epoch server, then back out and open my editor with CTRL E.  After placing and saving everytime I put a road down, I get them all set and save my content into an .sqf as normal.  I do the proper edits to the file and launch my server.  I see all the custom stuff except the roads and trees.  I even placed my exec command after the "spawn_vehicles = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\spawn_vehicles.sqf";" line.  

So what am I doing wrong?  I see lots of custom content using these things and I just can't figure it out.

Second question ... if I add a new file like @Jon_edit into my FTP @EPOCH\Addons folder, do I then need to add that same @file into the top of my missions.sqm code?

Thanks for the help in advance!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet