Jump to content
salival

[Release] Salivals Mod Pack [Updated for 1.0.7]

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Oryahn said:

I was curious if you could help me with an issue with Deploy Anything? 

I added the pook_H13_medevac_CIV as a deployable. I'm running an Overwatch server. If I spawn the same pook via infiSTAR for a player, they can ride around in it with no problem.

If a player spawns it via the toolbox, it explodes upon getting into the pook or after a few seconds of flying it.

I can't figure out what to do. I've read so much about exploding vehicles but can't get any fixes to work. I'm running the server on vilayer.com.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like infistar is doing it! In your AHconfig.sqf line 215 make sure the vehicle ID check is turned off _UIC = false; for some reason this keeps blowing vehicles up when a player gets in or near.

Also could you post the edits you made to the deploy anything config.sqf I'll take a look when I get home for ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reaper5150 said:

Sounds like infistar is doing it! In your AHconfig.sqf line 215 make sure the vehicle ID check is turned off _UIC = false; for some reason this keeps blowing vehicles up when a player gets in or near.

Also could you post the edits you made to the deploy anything config.sqf I'll take a look when I get home for ya.

I checked the bool setting for _UIC and it is set to false. I will copy and paste the only changes I made to Deploy Anything. The only change is the added if/else statement and removal of the other deployable options. I've posted a couple lines above and below what I've added. The HIDDEN part is where I actually have 3 admin's Player IDs.

 

// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"


if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["HIDDEN","HIDDEN","HIDDEN"]) then {
DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ","pook_H13_medevac_CIV"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"]
  ];
}
else {
DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"]
];};

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Oryahn said:

I checked the bool setting for _UIC and it is set to false. I will copy and paste the only changes I made to Deploy Anything. The only change is the added if/else statement and removal of the other deployable options. I've posted a couple lines above and below what I've added. The HIDDEN part is where I actually have 3 admin's Player IDs.

 

// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"


if ((getPlayerUID player) in ["HIDDEN","HIDDEN","HIDDEN"]) then {
DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ","pook_H13_medevac_CIV"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"]
  ];
}
else {
DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,6,1],5,0.1,false,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"]
];};

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  

Try this one! Replace the config.sqf with the one you have, Make sure you keep a copy of the one you have just in case :)

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],5,0.99,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy a non-permanent motorbike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],5,0.99,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy a non-permanent CSJ_GyroC from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],7,0.5,true,false,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine","PartVRotor"],"true"],    
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,true,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,true,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["MortarBucket","PartGeneric","CinderBlocks"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["MMT_Civ","Bicycle"],
    ["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Reaper5150 said:

Try this one! Replace the config.sqf with the one you have, Make sure you keep a copy of the one you have just in case :)

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
    // deploy a non-permanent bike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],5,0.99,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["MMT_Civ"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy a non-permanent motorbike from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],5,0.99,true,false,false,false,false,true,true,["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"],[],["ItemToolbox"],"true"],
    // deploy a non-permanent CSJ_GyroC from a toolbox right in front of the player that can be re-packed by the owner as long as it's under 10% damage
    ["ItemToolbox",[0,8,2],7,0.5,true,false,true,false,false,true,true,["CSJ_GyroC"],[],["PartGeneric","PartEngine","PartVRotor"],"true"],    
    //["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,false,true,true,true,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"],
    // deploy concrete barricades from cinderblocks 2m in front of the player, that are permanent and can only be re-packed by the person who placed them
    ["CinderBlocks",[0,2,0],5,1,false,true,false,false,true,true,true,["Hhedgehog_concrete","Land_CncBlock","Land_CncBlock_Stripes"],[],["MortarBucket","PartGeneric","CinderBlocks"],"true"]
];

// **DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP format
//  
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
//      [_class,_name],
//      [_class,_name],
//      [... more ...]
//  ];
//
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook"
// _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro"
//
DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [
    ["MMT_Civ","Bicycle"],
    ["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"]
];

DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS = [];
 

That did not work. I'll keep working on it. If you can think of anything else, keep the suggestions coming. If I get it worked out, I'll post it here as well.  Thank you for the continued help. Would you happen to know which file has the list of acceptable vehicles or which file might think the player is hacking if he spawns a vehicle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Oryahn said:

That did not work. I'll keep working on it. If you can think of anything else, keep the suggestions coming. If I get it worked out, I'll post it here as well.  Thank you for the continued help. Would you happen to know which file has the list of acceptable vehicles or which file might think the player is hacking if he spawns a vehicle?

Well I'm sorry that did not work! I think it maybe infistar doing it cause the pook seems to be taking damage after the player gets in it, you may want to put in a ticket on the infistar website or visit them on discord and the file you are looking for that handles the vehicles spawning by players I believe would be in the AH.sqf, again you can ask them on the infistar discord. Sorry I was of no help with this atm

Edited by Reaper5150
updated info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Reaper5150 said:

Well I'm sorry that did not work! I think it maybe infistar doing it cause the pook seems to be taking damage after the player gets in it, you may want to put in a ticket on the infistar website or visit them on discord and the file you are looking for that handles the vehicles spawning by players I believe would be in the AH.sqf, again you can ask them on the infistar discord. Sorry I was of no help with this atm

You were a great help. All suggestions help to get closer to the issue. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reaper5150 said:

Np hope you figure it out! :)

Just an update on what else I've tried:

I've added pook_H13_medevac_CIV to the AllowVehiclesList array in the dynamic_vehicle.sqf file. (Same issue)

Removed all calls for antihack.sqf. (Same issue)

Now going to check infiSTAR scripts and if no luck there, I'll contact infiSTAR to see if they have an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 5 heures, Oryahn a déclaré:

Juste une mise en jour que j'ai essayé d'autre:

J'ai ajouté pook_H13_medevac_CIV au tableau AllowVehiclesList dans le fichier dynamic_vehicle.sqf. (Même problème)

Suppression de tous les appels pour antihack.sqf. (Même problème)

Je vais maintenant vérifier les scripts et les informations, s'il vous plaît, contactez-les pour savoir s'ils ont une idée.

 

Hello

Try to add your vehicle to the variable DZE_safeVehicle, in the variable.sqf like this:

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV "];

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Mig said:

 

Hello

Try to add your vehicle to the variable DZE_safeVehicle, in the variable.sqf like this:

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV "];

 

do not add space after pook_H13_medevac_CIV

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV"];

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Schalldampfer said:

do not add space after pook_H13_medevac_CIV

DZE_safeVehicle = ["ParachuteWest","ParachuteC","pook_H13_medevac_CIV"];

 typo :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Schalldampfer said:

The classname seems to be wrong. it's not "pook_H13_medevac_CIV". it must be "pook_H13_medevac_CIV".

I or I

That's the same thing. The classname is correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: (fixed)

I already added it to the DZE_safeVehicle array and it still didn't work.

I decided to create a new variable called DZE_newSafeVehicle and added the pook in that array (by itself for now).

I added that array to the sched_safetyVehicle.sqf and added to the IF statement to include the new array in it's check for the vehicle. Below is a copy/paste of my sched_safetyVehicle.sqf

 

DZE_newSafeVehicle = ["pook_H13_medevac_CIV"];
sched_safetyVehicle = {
    {
        if (vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in dayz_serverObjectMonitor) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle) && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_newSafeVehicle)) then {
            diag_log [ __FILE__, "KILLING A HACKER", name _x, " IN ", typeOf vehicle _x ];
            (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;
            _x setDamage 1;
        };
    } forEach allUnits;

    objNull
};

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hi Guys.
I got the mods from you. Now I would only ask the question where can I adjust it that comes with a pistol and map on the map.
 and where do I set the zombies slow and not aggresive. as well as having a backsack right at the beginning. Thank you very much
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ralph1987 said:
hi Guys.
I got the mods from you. Now I would only ask the question where can I adjust it that comes with a pistol and map on the map.
 and where do I set the zombies slow and not aggresive. as well as having a backsack right at the beginning. Thank you very much

 

 

i think i can help, are u german? it was better :D

u can add me in steam if u want: habdurst1994 or Bloodally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you use Infistar, install safe zones from infistar. If not, use seaarch on forum other safezones.

And u can use script - delete ai near safe zones.

Spoiler


private ["_playerpos","_ai_to_be_removed","_Safezone_radio","_all_nearest_veh"];

while {true} do {

waitUntil {isInTraderCity};

_playerpos = getPos (vehicle player);
_player = player;
_ai_to_be_removed = _playerpos nearEntities ["Man",300];
_Safezone_radio = 300;
_all_nearest_veh = _playerpos nearEntities [["LandVehicle","Helicopter","Plane","Ship"],_Safezone_radio];

{
if ((_x in allunits) and !(_x in serverTraders) and !(_x in playableunits))then{

_x setdamage 1;
deletevehicle _x;
};

} forEach _ai_to_be_removed;

{
if (vehicle _x getVariable ["aiveh",0] == 1) then {
if (_player == driver _x) then {
_x setVariable ["aiveh",0];
}else{
deletevehicle _x;
_vehicleID = _x getVariable ["ObjectID", "0"];
_vehicleUID = _x getVariable ["ObjectUID", "0"];
[_vehicleID,_vehicleUID] call server_deleteObj;
["safezone_ai",format["Техника ИИ: %1 была уничтожена в трейд-зоне %2 - @%3.", typeOf _x, inTraderCity, mapGridPosition getPosATL player],true] call fnc_log;
PVDZ_obj_Destroy = [_vehicleID,_vehicleUID,_x];
publicVariableServer "PVDZ_obj_Destroy";
};
};
} forEach _all_nearest_veh;

uiSleep 5;
};


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

This may not be the best place to post this but I am running this mod pack so I thought I would start here... Anyway, I'm wondering how to disable the 5 second freeze you get when you are in side chat and accidentally hit the Caps Lock key. Players have always hated this feature because if you hit Caps Lock while in side chat while flying you are dead and you just lost a heli.

So, I looked around in the Antihack config, the BEC config, my custom compiles and the Mission init.sqf but was unable to find where to disable it.

Thanks for your help! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, nova said:

@Vladick AHconfig.sqf i believe you are looking for 

  Hide contents

/*  Punish Forbidden Keys */ _PBK =  false;    /* true or false */    /* will freeze the user on BadKey click for ~3 seconds! */

 

Hmmm... I have already set that line to "false" and it didn't seem to affect the side chat Caps Lock punishment. Also, that setting says it freezes you for 3 seconds while the Caps Lock one says 5 seconds on the message. Any other ideas? Thanks for the reply!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try this in ahconfig.sqf. if not then im out of ideas haha

Spoiler

/*  Forbid VON Sidechat   */ _VON =  false;    /* true or false */    /* talking on sidechat will put out a warning and kick if continue */

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nova said:

try this in ahconfig.sqf. if not then im out of ideas haha

  Hide contents

/*  Forbid VON Sidechat   */ _VON =  false;    /* true or false */    /* talking on sidechat will put out a warning and kick if continue */

 

Yep, that one is also already set to "false". Thanks for trying! Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can disable this by overwriting this variable:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L33

DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_side"),(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

If you put 

DZE_DisabledChannels = [(localize "str_channel_global"),(localize "str_channel_command")]; //List of disabled voice channels. Other channels are: "str_channel_group","str_channel_direct","str_channel_vehicle"

in your dayz_code\init\variables.sqf it will stop them from being frozen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Similar Content

    • By Harkness
      From what I see this was made by user matt-d-rat about 6 years ago. All i did was light up a few smokes and update all the old variable names to get it running on our 1062 + 107 servers from which we use a lot of scripts from here so here is a contribution back from me. I only added Epoch Vehicles in there.
      Original Instructions
      Original Thread
      All you need to do is follow matt-d-rats Original Instructions above, But instead of using the old files he made use my edited versions below
      mf-tow\init.sqf
      mf-tow\tow_AttachTow.sqf
      mf-tow\tow_DetachTow.sqf
       
    • By looter809
      I made some modifications to the A2Logistics tow/lift script a while ago and finally got around to making an official fork for anyone to use. It makes a better attempt at considering weights of vehicles to add a more realistic spin on towing and lifting. It should be fairly straightforward if you wish to modify anything.
      Here's some of the changes it brings:
      Adds tiers of vehicles by estimated weight such as Large, Medium, Small, and Tiny for Ground and Air vehicles. A vehicle can tow anything of it's own size or smaller. So a Large ground vehicle can tow any ground vehicle. A medium vehicle like an SUV can only tow other medium vehicles and smaller. A tank can tow any ground vehicle BUT can not be lifted A Large helicopter can lift small and tiny helicopters. A Large helicopter can lift any ground vehicle, whereas a medium helicopter can only lift medium and smaller. The airTug car (classname "TowingTractor" and other tractors) can tow any plane. Most boats are considered 'medium' cars Adds option to drop lifted vehicles when flying above 50 alt If you drop a vehicle above 50 alt, it will get a parachute and smoke grenade attached. "ParachuteBigWest" if large vehicle, otherwise "ParachuteMediumWest" Automatically translates for english, german, and french players on a per player basis. Previously the server developer had to choose one for all players You can find the download and install instructions HERE

      Enjoy!
    • By Restplay
      Hello i created my server from this thread:
      . How to fix it?      
    • By Airwaves Man
      Deploy Anything in version 3.0.1 updated for Epoch 1.0.7.
      https://github.com/oiad/deployAnything
    • By Airwaves Man
      This is the official Epoch 1.0.7 Release. Thanks to everbody who took part on this especially helion4.
       
      Changelog: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/Release_1.0.7/CHANGE LOG 1.0.7.txt
      Report bugs: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/issues/2123
      Download via Google Drive at the moment: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z94OU_-yz8SGz14Se2txNbcIYu8sEV-p
      The password for the Server Files is: 123456
       
      Edit: Epoch 1.0.7 is now in the DayZ Launcher. Unfortunately Epoch 1.0.6.2 got completely removed. Server Admins have to update to Epoch 1.0.7 now.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...