[Release] Salivals Mod Pack [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

16 hours ago, Khyron said:

ok, i give, ive been trying for about an hour now to get the bankers to show up in Tavi, can get it set in cherno.. but cant figure this one out. also, 20rnd Stnag SD isnt available at ammo traders... any help would be appreciated.

*edit, ive diffmerged everything, settings seem spot on

As long as you are running the latest version, the bank traders should automatically load providing you have a few things set.

It's set to auto detect based off the map you are running: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/dayz_server/bankTraders/init.sqf#L44-L53

Please also make sure you have: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC/blob/master/dayz_code/init/variables.sqf#L1-L3 all set to true

14 hours ago, THEbookie said:

You could always just add

["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[5461.0132,8762.3438,0.056497198],52],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[11026.932,842.23804,0.18712912],138.57352],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[17231.154,7661.1392,0.102005],-202.23622],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[12643.531,11811.004,100.51027],100.51027],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[15370.618,16458.928,0.056785069],-188.12981],
["Functionary1_EP1_DZ",[10167.308,19075.475,0.26185527],-116.41749]

into -->> "dayz_server/traders/chernarus11.sqf" Until you figure the other way out

im using the dayz_server/traders/tavi.sqf. should i be using the chernarus11.sqf file? i have init.sqf pointed to Tavi.

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind, I figured out that I needed to add this to cfgServerTrader.sqf:

#include "category\superhero\Ammunition.hpp"
#include "category\superhero\MilitaryArmed.hpp"
#include "category\superhero\Weapons.hpp"

Thanks Anyway!

Hi All,

I'm trying to add a superhero trader to my server. I just want a guy to stand next to the hero trader and sell military vehicles, weapons and ammo. I got the guy to appear, I can access the menu and it shows the three categories I want, but there are no items listed in the categories for purchase. Here is what I've done...

Added this to server_traders.sqf:

// Super Hero Vendor
menu_BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP = [
    [["Ammunition",694],["Military Armed",695],["Weapons",696]],
    [],
    "superhero"
];

Added this to fn_selfActions.sqf:

};
            if ((_traderMenu select 2) == "superhero") then {
                _humanity_logic = (_humanity < 30000);

Added this to chernarus11.sqf:

["BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP",[12943,12766.6,0.00161743],159.967]

Edited this in Mission.sqm:

class Item19
        {
            position[]={12944,210,12766};
            name="HeroTrader";
            text="Hero and Super Hero Trader";
            type="mil_dot";
            colorName="ColorBlue";
        };

Added the following to the database:

In server_traders

Classname = BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, id = 177, instance = 11, status = superhero

In trader_tids:

id = 694, name = Ammunition, trader = 177

id = 695, name = Military Armed, trader = 177

id = 696, name = Weapons, trader =177

In traders_data:

Added the items I want players to buy (for example),

item = ["M113_UN_EP1",2], tid = 177, afile = trade_any_vehicle

Created the following files (with edited info) and placed them in dayz_1.chernarus\dayz_code\configs\Category\superhero:

militaryArmed.hpp (Category_695)

weapons.hpp (Category_696)

ammunition.hpp (Category_694)

So, like I said, the guy appears and I can get the menu open but there are no items for purchase. There must be something that I am overlooking.  It took quite a bit of trial and error to get where I am right now but sadly I am out of ideas. Any of you geniuses have any ideas? 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

I'm having an issue where all of the vehicles in all of the player's Virtual Garages are disappearing at the same time. I don't think it has anything to do with the SQL Events (image attached) I have set up because it is not deleting them periodically based on time stamp. They were all just wiped out of the "Garage" database table all at once. No other table was affected. Anyway, my questions are whether anyone else has run into this issue and if anyone might know what the cause might be. I have some really expensive vehicles on my server and a couple of players are pretty irked by this issue.

Thanks for your help!

Vladick 

Events.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi again, I have another question related to the annoying issue I am having where player's games freeze when they change clothes in the trader. The only way to fix this is to close the game and relog. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks for your consideration!

Vladick

On 11/28/2020 at 1:55 AM, Mig said:

@Mig Hey there, I installed this script and it works great. Thanks again! One issue I am having though is that on Github it says you can't lift locked vehicles but I have tested it and am able to lift locked vehicles, including ones that are not mine. I checked the scripts for a place to switch this function on or off and could not find one. Can you, or anyone, please tell me how I can make it so that helis cannot lift locked vehicles?

Thanks!

Vladick

10 hours ago, Vladick said:

@Mig Hey there, I installed this script and it works great. Thanks again! One issue I am having though is that on Github it says you can't lift locked vehicles but I have tested it and am able to lift locked vehicles, including ones that are not mine. I checked the scripts for a place to switch this function on or off and could not find one. Can you, or anyone, please tell me how I can make it so that helis cannot lift locked vehicles?

Thanks!

Vladick

try this 

https://github.com/MigSDev5/BTC_Logistic_Modified_Epoch_Version

On 12/1/2020 at 3:59 PM, Vladick said:

@MigThat did it! Thanks so much!

Vlad

@Mig Hi again, I have another question about this script if you don't mind... 

As you can see in the spoiler below, I have added a number of helis to the list that I want to be able to lift vehicles on my server. The vehicles have varied capabilities of what they can lift, i.e., "Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC","LandVehicle".

Everything appears to work except players are unable to lift the tanks I have made available for purchase on the server. I assumed they would be covered under "LandVehicle" since I thought that covered all land vehicles. The tanks I have made available are the following:

• M113_UN_EP1
  • M6_EP1
  • M1126_ICV_M2_EP1

Is there some other designation I need to use in the script for these kinds of vehicles?

Thanks!

Vlad

Spoiler

/*
Modified by Torndeco for DayZ Epoch
All credits & rights go to =BTC= Giallustio
Please don't bug original author about bugs that i have introduced.
*/

/*
Created by =BTC= Giallustio
Version: 0.52
Date: 05/02/2012
Visit us at: http://www.blacktemplars.altervista.org/
You are not allowed to modify this file and redistribute it without permission given by me (Giallustio).
*/

//Lift

BTC_lift_pilot   = [];
BTC_lift         = 1;
BTC_lifted       = 0;
BTC_lift_min_h   = 0;
BTC_lift_max_h   = 40;
BTC_lift_radius  = 5;
BTC_Liftable     = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC","Air"];
BTC_Hud_Cond     = false;
BTC_HUD_x        = (SafeZoneW+2*SafeZoneX) + 0.045;
BTC_HUD_y        = (SafeZoneH+2*SafeZoneY) + 0.045;
[] execVM "=BTC=_Logistic\=BTC=_Lift\=BTC=_LiftInit.sqf";

//Functions
BTC_get_liftable_array =
{
    private ["_array","_chopper"];
    _chopper = _this select 0;
    _array   = [];
    switch (typeOf _chopper) do
    {
        case "AH64D"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "AH64D_EP1"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "AH6J_EP1"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "AH6J_EP1_DZE"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "AH6J_EP1_DZ"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "AH6X_EP1"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "AH6X_DZ"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "MH6J_DZ"         : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "MH6J_EP1"         : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH1H_DZE"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH1H_DZ"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH1H_TK_EP1"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH1H_TK_GUE_EP1"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH1Y_DZE"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH1Y_DZ"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_medevac_CIV"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_civ"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_civ_white"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_civ_ru_slate"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_civ_ru_black"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_civ_yellow"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_transport"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_gunship_PMC"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "pook_H13_transport_INS"        : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car"];};
        case "UH60M_EP1_DZE"   : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "UH60M_EP1_DZ"   : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "UH60M_MEV_EP1"   : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "UH60M_MEV_EP1_DZ"   : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "AW159_Lynx_BAF": {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "BAF_Merlin_HC3_D": {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "BAF_Merlin_DZE": {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "MH60S"           : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "MH60S_DZE"           : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "MH60S_DZ"           : {_array = ["Motorcycle","Car","Truck","Wheeled_APC","Tracked_APC"];};
        case "CH_47F_BAF"  :  {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "CH_47F_EP1"  :  {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "CH_47F_EP1_DZ"  :  {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "CH_47F_EP1_DZE"  : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "CH53_DZE"  : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi17_TK_EP1": {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi17_UN_CDF_EP1": {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi171Sh_CZ_EP1": {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi17_Civilian_DZ": {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi24_D_TK_EP1": {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi17_DZ"         : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi17_DZE"        : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Mi171Sh_rockets_CZ_EP1"        : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "AW159_Lynx_BAF"        : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
        case "Ka60_GL_PMC"        : {_array = ["LandVehicle"];};
    };
    _array
};

BTC_paradrop =
{
    private ["_chopper","_cargo","_chute_type","_height","_smoke","_chute"];

_chopper          = _this select 0;
    _cargo      = _this select 1;
    _chute_type   = _this select 2;
    _chute = 0;

_height = [_chopper, _cargo] call BTC_getHeight;

diag_log format ["DEBUG BTC LIFT: Paradrop height: %1", _height];

if (_height > 50) then {
        if (typeOf _chopper == "MH6J_DZ") then {
            _chute = createVehicle [_chute_type, [((position _chopper) select 0) - 5,((position _chopper) select 1) - 10,((position _chopper) select 2)- 4], [], 0, "NONE"];
        } else {
            _chute = createVehicle [_chute_type, [((position _chopper) select 0) - 5,((position _chopper) select 1) - 3,((position _chopper) select 2)- 4], [], 0, "NONE"];
        };
        _smoke        = "SmokeshellGreen" createVehicle position _chopper;
        _smoke attachto [_cargo, [0,0,0]]; 
        _cargo attachTo [_chute, [0,0,0]];
        while {_height > 20} do {
            sleep 0.1;
            _height = [_chopper, _cargo] call BTC_getHeight;
        };
        detach _cargo;

};
};

BTC_getHeight = {
    private ["_height","_chopper","_cargo","_cargo_position","_cargo_position_asl","_objects"];
    _chopper = _this select 0;
    _cargo = _this select 1;

_cargo_position = getpos(_cargo);
    _cargo_position_asl = getposASL(_cargo);
    //diag_log format ["DEBUG BTC LIFT: Get Cargo Pos: %1", _cargo_position];
    //diag_log format ["DEBUG BTC LIFT: Get Cargo Pos ASL: %1", _cargo_position_asl];
    _height = 0;

//diag_log ("DEBUG BTC LIFT: Getting Objects");
    _objects = lineIntersectsWith [_cargo_position_asl, [(_cargo_position_asl select 0), (_cargo_position_asl select 1), -2000], _chopper, _cargo, true];
    //diag_log format ["DEBUG BTC LIFT: Objects: %1", _objects];
    if ((count _objects) > 0) then {
        //diag_log ("DEBUG BTC LIFT: Object count check true");
        _height = _cargo distance (_objects select 0);
    } else {
        //diag_log ("DEBUG BTC LIFT: Object count check false");
        _height = _cargo_position select 2;
    };
    //diag_log format ["DEBUG BTC LIFT: Pre _height: %1", _height];
    _height
};

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 12:46 PM, lwbuk said:

Having a nightmare with this. The problem Im sure lies with the fact Im trying to add it to a GTX hosted server for someone Im helping out, and Im sure GTX screw the file system up so nothing works properly.

I started with a completly fresh install of 1062 through thier CP (probably where the issue starts  going on my past experience).

I deleted thier dayz_server.pbo and thier mission folder and replaced both with yours.

I added the EXTDB folder and ameded the database details. (I cant upload the.dll file yet as they dont allow it,you have to email it to them to upload but Im sure this wouldnt cause these issues, as Ive had that problem before and all that happened is VG wouldnt work).

I added the VG table to the database.

I changed nothing else.

Server wont work and getting a butt ton of rpt errors regarding zsc, server monitor, server_spawnCarePackages.sqf

https://pastebin.com/S0pCqCmQ

Pulling my hair out, as this shouldnt be hard. I dont know why hosts make life so bloody difficult.

GTX are crap yes i had to rebuild the entire thing pretty much i can help you with this. jump into my discord https://discord.gg/nYfhtbfCnz

Hi there,

I used this mod pack on 1.0.6.2 and now I'm using it on 1.0.7 and it's working great! Thanks so much for creating this mod pack! It really helps for getting a server up and running with some bells and whistles!

One issue I am having is that when spawning vehicles out of the virtual garage, the vehicles are being spawned in random spots perhaps 200 meters away from the plot poll even if there is a heli pad present. I would expect them to either spawn in their original spot where they were when they were placed into the VG or on the heli pad. Is there some way to fix that?

Also, when trying to remove helis from the VG you get the message, "You need a heli pad to do this," even when there is a heli pad installed at the base.

Thanks!

Vlad

On 5/3/2021 at 5:02 AM, Vladick said:

Hi there,

I used this mod pack on 1.0.6.2 and now I'm using it on 1.0.7 and it's working great! Thanks so much for creating this mod pack! It really helps for getting a server up and running with some bells and whistles!

One issue I am having is that when spawning vehicles out of the virtual garage, the vehicles are being spawned in random spots perhaps 200 meters away from the plot poll even if there is a heli pad present. I would expect them to either spawn in their original spot where they were when they were placed into the VG or on the heli pad. Is there some way to fix that?

Also, when trying to remove helis from the VG you get the message, "You need a heli pad to do this," even when there is a heli pad installed at the base.

Thanks!

Vlad

Hello there!

The error message you're referencing is from player_getVehicle.sqf:

if ((count _heliPad == 0) && ((_vehicle select 1) isKindOf "Air")) exitWith {localize "STR_CL_VG_NEED_HELIPAD" call dayz_rollingMessages;};

Which just says that it cannot see a _helipad within range. The list of helipads is defined by vg_heliPads, which is defined in ConfigVariables:

https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/368d65c9d0d9ef0093f3d85b3b1074381be71fa2/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L188

Are the helipads that your players are putting down these types of helipads? What method are your players using to build helipads?

Hope this helps :biggrin:

8 hours ago, Voltan said:

Hello there!

The error message you're referencing is from player_getVehicle.sqf:

if ((count _heliPad == 0) && ((_vehicle select 1) isKindOf "Air")) exitWith {localize "STR_CL_VG_NEED_HELIPAD" call dayz_rollingMessages;};

Which just says that it cannot see a _helipad within range. The list of helipads is defined by vg_heliPads, which is defined in ConfigVariables:

https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/368d65c9d0d9ef0093f3d85b3b1074381be71fa2/DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/dayz_code/configVariables.sqf#L188

Are the helipads that your players are putting down these types of helipads? What method are your players using to build helipads?

Hope this helps :biggrin:

I had the old heli pad class name defined in the deploy anything config and it was absent from vg_heliPads array in ConfigVariable.  Thanks again!

Nevermind. Got it to work. Thanks!

Hi All,

Okay, so this might seem very similar to a previous post of mine for 1.0.6.2 but I'm trying to add a superhero trader to my server and it seems the 1.0.7 folder structure and code is very different. I just want a guy to stand next to the hero trader and sell military vehicles, weapons and ammo. I got the guy to appear, but I can't get the menu to appear. 

Vladick 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2018 at 12:46 PM, lwbuk said:

Having a nightmare with this. The problem Im sure lies with the fact Im trying to add it to a GTX hosted server for someone Im helping out, and Im sure GTX screw the file system up so nothing works properly.

I started with a completly fresh install of 1062 through thier CP (probably where the issue starts  going on my past experience).

I deleted thier dayz_server.pbo and thier mission folder and replaced both with yours.

I added the EXTDB folder and ameded the database details. (I cant upload the.dll file yet as they dont allow it,you have to email it to them to upload but Im sure this wouldnt cause these issues, as Ive had that problem before and all that happened is VG wouldnt work).

I added the VG table to the database.

I changed nothing else.

Server wont work and getting a butt ton of rpt errors regarding zsc, server monitor, server_spawnCarePackages.sqf

https://pastebin.com/S0pCqCmQ

Pulling my hair out, as this shouldnt be hard. I dont know why hosts make life so bloody difficult.

submit them a ticket and ask for DLL access and then upload via the control panel, i use GTX aswell and yes it's shite i agree. noticed you have said 1.0.6.2 you need 1.0.7...