Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

blueman

A3 Epoch v.5 Traders Inventory

Question

I made some changes to the traders inventory.

So they they have 15 drinks, and 15 food.

However, when I restart server, and check, the inventory was just like it was before restart.
I have a feeling I don't understand the loot system yet, and the traders.

Looks like it's a running tally of what ever gets sold to them, and it carries over through restarts.
Probably only resets after it reaches a certain point (amount of items).

What I'd like to do, is have the traders have a minimum of 15 food and 15 drink at all times is that possible?

Thanks,

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By harcosgoogle
      You will be allowed(permission) to enter vehicle in trader?

Group (F5 ) Only Allowed just?

So only your friend can sit beside him
    • By Apex - Slick
      Hi,

So i was enjoying Epoch the other day when a server restart happened, so without a worry i disconnected, 15 mins later i reconnected after the restart and my armor, vest and all of my inventory items were gone. Main firearm, sidearm, helmet and other equipment like the map, gps and binoculars were still there. The gear wasn't worth much and i i'm not trying to whine about getting it back (i really don't mind getting it back) i just thought i'd report this bug. Also, i found others with the same problem, anyone on the forum with some experience on the matter and maybe tips on how to prevent something like it happening again?

Thanks in advance,
      Apex - Slick
    • By Kruz faust
      Hey guys I am kinda new to this and am trying to setup a server for my kid so he can just play around and have fun without "OLDER" people messing with him. I am having a heck of a time getting this done. I have HS Black Market instaled but he cant buy a vehicle cause it says too many on map or something to that effect and when selling or buying from the HS vendor no money is exchanged. Please help before I lose my mind on this stuff. I have a ton more issues but this is what I am trying to focus on now.
    • By Kovicson
      Hi folks!

I'm trying to move the Vehicle Spawns for Traders, Especially Klen and Bash. Seems like the vehicles spawn right next to the trader that sells vehicles wondering how on earth do I move them!
      As far as I know.. you add the "HeliHCivil" but apart from I dunno how to link up the trader to that spawn

Any help would be great! Thank you
    • By harcosgoogle
      hi!
      How to add new hpp file,new trader,new items (No wepaons,no truck)
      Static guns trader

Thanks

Im created trader,activated server_trader.sqf,activate mysql,cfgservertrader,napf. Not worked :/

, Not loading Trader menu,
      Does not produce

• Latest Donations

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts