Sign in to follow this  
harcosgoogle

MBCon server restart error

Question

Hi

How to fix MBcon server restart ? (3 hours restart)

Last 1 minute error

output.log

Gtxgaming mbcon..

Spoiler
Sending Message: Server will restart in 1 minute.
Unhandled Exception: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index -    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at RestartMessages.RestartMessages.TaskMonitor()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Restplay
      Hello i created my server from this thread:

• By kuibi1234
      Hey im not sure if im in the right forum, but i've been struggling with this problem for about 3 days now and google searches haven't gotten anything out for me, since my problem isnt really described other than that my server crashes after i join and start loading in.
      im running 1.0.7 Epoch with a few scripts/mods (DZSM, WAI, Lift&Tow, clickActions, remoteVehicle, marker_Manager, custom safezones script) + infistar.
      it was working all fine until i made a change to dynamic_vehicle.sqf in the dayz_server, after that the server kept crashing and i even made a backup and moved the old file back, but it kept crashing after that too, so i dont know what the problem is, i do have an rpt. but its basically no use since it doesnt show any errors.

I left last few lines out, because its infistar stuff that is keys and other things im not supposed to show. After that it just cuts off from there because it crashes.

Edited dynamic_vehicle.sqf (only AllowedVehiclesList changed):

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord