NEW 2017 DayZ Epoch Server

BearGrylls

Hello Everyone,

I enjoyed dayz epoch so much that I decided on making a new 2017 server, I notice Arma 2 OA is going downhill, I want to offer a high quality hosted server for players that want to join.

Details:

-Epoch

-No specified date of release but stay tuned, I need to talk to friends about funding

-Many plugins (snap vector pro, slow zombies, advanced traiding, tow and lift, roaming AI not too difficult, etc.)

-The map will be Panthera since it was very enjoyable and fun, unless there is a large amount of people that want a different map, or if we get enough donations we can set up a second mapped server.

-We will listen to people's criticism, ideas, votes, questions and requests.

-We will host weekly or even daily events that includes volunteered participants, such as maybe races accross the map to win a prize, a large shootout in a town till last man standing, or building competitions. all events will yield large and amazing prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.

Take this short survey please: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/9023264/To-make-the-ideal-DayZ-Epoch-server

Date of release:

Maybe a month or less. Stay tuned.

Hope you are interested, this server will be hosted for a while, if donations are made.

Spread the word.

Best Regards

-Bear Grylls

1 hour ago, BearGrylls said:

-Many plugins (snap vector pro, slow zombies, advanced traiding, tow and lift, roaming AI not too difficult, etc.)

This is the Epoch 1.0.6 Standard , what will be unique?

Hope you are interested, this server will be hosted for a while, if donations are made.

I think this is the wrong way to start a new Server

I hope you have good Ideas and i wish you a good Start :smile:

1 hour ago, BearGrylls said: