[Release] Vehicle Service Point (Refuel, Repair, Rearm) [Script]

Axe Cop

// rearm settings

_rearm_enable = true; // enable or disable the rearm option
_rearm_costs = [
["HMMWV_Base","BAF_Jackal2_BASE_D","Offroad_DSHKM_base","ArmoredSUV_Base_PMC","GAZ_Vodnik_HMG","BTR40_MG_base_EP1","BTR40_base_EP1","Wheeled_APC","M1126_ICV_M2_EP1","M1126_ICV_mk19_EP1","StrykerBase_EP1","M1126_ICV_BASE_EP1",["ItemGoldBar10oz",2]], // special costs for a single vehicle type

["Air",["ItemGoldBar10oz",2]], // 2 10oz Gold for helicopters and planes

["S1203_TK_CIV_EP1","Volha_TK_CIV_Base_EP1","VWGolf","tractor","SkodaBase","Pickup_PK_base","Lada_base","hilux1_civil_1_open","GLT_M300_ST","GLT_M300_LT","LandRover_Base","UAZ_Base","SUV_Base_EP1","Volha_TK_CIV_Base_EP1",["ItemGoldBar10oz",0]] // 0oz Gold for unarmed vehicle arrays

];

or try something like this not the best but you can refine it from this list https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_CfgVehicles

I know you're not really coding Epoch anymore Axecop but would it all be possible to just get the OP updated with the fixes placed in here so far, like the Epoch change so it takes from briefcases and any other fixes for bugs people have reported / have fixed or you have fixed?

I know you're not really coding Epoch anymore Axecop but would it all be possible to just get the OP updated with the fixes placed in here so far, like the Epoch change so it takes from briefcases and any other fixes for bugs people have reported / have fixed or you have fixed?

Maybe I will do that when I have some time, but I can't just add all fixes, only stuff like the currency fix can be added, but some additions are very special cases and not meant for the default version of the script.

Maybe I will do that when I have some time, but I can't just add all fixes, only stuff like the currency fix can be added, but some additions are very special cases and not meant for the default version of the script.

That's all we can ask man, I don't expect you to trawl through the whole thread, just the basic stuff. We love your work and thanks for making all the cool stuff.

Hi,

Thank you for this amazing release! I am just having a problem, When an Un Armed Vehicle like a Sedan parks next to a fueling station, it says Rearm Horn for 1 10ozGold

When the player re arms nothing obviously happens but their money is taken away. How could this be fixed?

Thanks.

If you really want to fix it read the thread there is a fix in here... or wait for the new version soon.

Quoting yourself just spams the thread that's why nobody finds the good posts anymore :D

New version soon!!!! OMG you are freaking awesome!

If you really want to fix it read the thread there is a fix in here... or wait for the new version soon.

Quoting yourself just spams the thread that's why nobody finds the good posts anymore :D

Hi,

I quoted my self because I felt like I did not have attention. I think it would have be much easier if you could add this fix to your first post or maybe just changing the line of code and re uploading it to github.

Edit:

I am quite new to this forum so i did not notice the search bar. That already makes it easy.

Thanks anyway.

Hey, small fix for the currency conversion, someone send me a pull request so I just merged it with a little fix, thanks Cinjun for that (don't know his name in the forums :D ).

note: the reason the Epoch function player_checkAndRemoveItems can not be changed is because it should work for all items and not just currency, just to clarify that.

Hey, small fix for the currency conversion, someone send me a pull request so I just merged it with a little fix, thanks Cinjun for that (don't know his name in the forums :D ).

note: the reason the Epoch function player_checkAndRemoveItems can not be changed is because it should work for all items and not just currency, just to clarify that.

His name is Cinjun on the forum. :p

And that is fine, I figured there would be a reason. It was easier to do it the way I ended up anyway. :)

Hi. I have recently updated my arma 2 version to 125548. An now it seems like ordinary players cant refuel. I can refuel witout any problems but im an admin. Useing Infistar, dont know if that has something to do with it cus didnt have this problem when the server had version 112555.

Hi. I have recently updated my arma 2 version to 125548. An now it seems like ordinary players cant refuel. I can refuel witout any problems but im an admin. Useing Infistar, dont know if that has something to do with it cus didnt have this problem when the server had version 112555.

I am running 1.0.5.1/125548 with infiStar as well and have no issues, I will see if any of my players are experiencing the same issue.

Do you have any errors or what not in your RPT?

I am running 1.0.5.1/125548 with infiStar as well and have no issues, I will see if any of my players are experiencing the same issue.

Do you have any errors or what not in your RPT?

Yeah its fixed. was a mistake from me. set a variable true to check mousewheel actions :P will never do that mistake again :)

How would one go about creating separate arrays for rearming, repairing and refueling? I would like to allow players to be able to refuel at any gas station (like normal) but make them go to a special building i added to repair or rearm.

Any advice would be appreciated :O

Thanks

How would one go about creating separate arrays for rearming, repairing and refueling? I would like to allow players to be able to refuel at any gas station (like normal) but make them go to a special building i added to repair or rearm.

Any advice would be appreciated :o

Thanks

Like I said before the easiest way is to just copy the script service_point.sqf and start it multiple times from your init.sqf with different config options. :)

Of course there might be a better way, but it doesn't matter much if you are concerend about performance or something, just try it...

im having an issue, other players that arent admins cant use service point..when they pull up to the fuel stations the scroll wheel actions show up just for a split second and disappear..also i found out its doing the same for the deploy bike script so im thinking it has something to do with scroll wheel actions in general..i can do both just not other players..i use infistar btw if that makes any difference.

im having an issue, other players that arent admins cant use service point..when they pull up to the fuel stations the scroll wheel actions show up just for a split second and disappear..also i found out its doing the same for the deploy bike script so im thinking it has something to do with scroll wheel actions in general..i can do both just not other players..i use infistar btw if that makes any difference.

The answer is on this page

Does nobody look before repeating the same questions :p