Trying to get Infistar working

arc7r7

Question

ReEdited : I'm trying to figure out why i keep getting battleye script restrictions even when using the Filters provided in the install package. I'm just getting started in this and my knowledge is limited but I feel I'm making progress.

Infistar works right when I delete the script.txt from the A3E_server\battleye directory but I cant leave it like this. when I replace the default filters with the ones provided I get alot of restrictions for things that look like they already have exceptions.

Example (the first restriction) - #10 "f(!isNull _x)then         {          (vehicle player) enableCollisionWith _x;player enableCollisionWith _x;          if(true)the"

and the filter provided - !="f(!isNull _x)then\n                                {\n                                    (vehicle player) enableCollisionWith _x;player enableCollisionWith _x;\n                                    if(true)the"

I tried setting the 7's to 3's as I went and kept getting more kicks. Are these old filters they sent me or am I doing something wrong. I'm trying to learn to write my own exceptions but I'm really new to this and its slow process.

If anyone has any help or info for me I would greatly appreciate it.

Edit : Well seems I have it working, finally starting to understand making exceptions.

Edited by arc7r7
revised

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet