Is it possible to run survivor stats on its own? I want to make a website with my server's player stats on it but it doesn't want to connect:

"Can't connect to MySQL server on 'xxxxIPxxxx' (110)"

My web hosting and game hosting are seperate, and I have the root database information. I am using HeidiSQL and Navicat just fine with the information.

I've got Epoch Prices and the Private Hive Tools working just fine. But the Survivor Stats Reality gives me the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in D:\xampp\htdocs\Tools\SurvivorStats_Reality\include\function\mySQL.func.php on line 49

Anyone have any ideas? I think it's something to do with the Hive being private?

Line #49 is something like a fetch_assoc_array and line 48 refers to a 'world_id' that I don't think is in private hives.
(It's like I'm wrong though.)

Betterdead, thanks thats what I had thought about saving items one at a time...

Is there a trader tool you would recommend for making easier trader changes? I literally will have a totally custom trader base, but don't want to spend the next 20 hrs editing w/ the PHT, especially if I have to do it every Epoch update.

Thanks.

I have read the whole thread and tried all sorts of things here, but I still get the error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ..../include/function/prices.func.php on line 135 

I use Epoch 1.0.2.5 on a nitrado server and just want to use the EpochPrices

The only issues I'm having so far are the server restart mission doesn't work (some other menu stuff too) and the admin permissions are across the board.  I need to give out individual permission levels to different admins.  Right now the permissions get applied to all listed admins when I edit only one...  Anyone know of a fix for this?

Please Help! I have installed PHT in my xampp/htdocs folder in a folder named PHT.  I had it working and then something went wrong.  Now when I try to connect I get the message "All MySQL/DB fields must be filled out"  This started when I changed to Dayz Epoch.  I have no idea what is going on here I am filling the required fields out.