[0.2 Release] Unofficial Epoch Redis Database Manager - Live Map

Zupa

Are you talking about what I enter in "Redis Server Instance"? If so, I made that "Chernarus" based on what I see in the Redis desktop manager:

p61owE.png

No ^^

open one of the folders and look like this

vehicle:instance:number

Ah, ok. Got it working except for the buildings page. It tries getting the buildings, then gives me a message that says "Can't get building data". The rest of the pages work fine.

hmm maybe a value with <null> in it. need to update php files myself

Hi Zupa, excellent interface, I dont know how I missed this, I am adding this to our server today to make management even easier.

Would it be possible to show kills somewhere to do like a leaderboard thing? That would be excellent :)

I dont want to compare K/D for anyone that has a hissy fit about my post, i want to see the amount of kills accumulated as we are planning to do something with that information in the near future.

Hi Zupa, excellent interface, I dont know how I missed this, I am adding this to our server today to make management even easier.

Would it be possible to show kills somewhere to do like a leaderboard thing? That would be excellent :)

I dont want to compare K/D for anyone that has a hissy fit about my post, i want to see the amount of kills accumulated as we are planning to do something with that information in the near future.

I made a sepperate site for that :

But i will include it in the 0.3 release build in the DBM to.

I had some problem, there for the longest time and it was my instance names. Did you set your instance names from your EpochServer.ini file like InstanceID = blabla

Then use blabla in the Redis Server Instance * : blabla ?

I had some problem, there for the longest time and it was my instance names. Did you set your instance names from your EpochServer.ini file like InstanceID = blabla

Then use blabla in the Redis Server Instance * : blabla ?

I actually struggled with finding the ID for a bit so I know thats right, just confirmed that now and it is in fact correct. As far as I can tell all my settings are correct, but still it cant get the data

Zupa, I tried implementing this on my web server, but I keep getting "Cant get Data" All over, ive confirmed the ports and instance names (which had me puzzled) but its not pulling any data through, where can I look to see where it gets stuck?

For reference, my URL for this is : http://crak.za.net/Arma3/manager/#/server/0

Fixed it already or still issues?

Hi Zupa

No problem.

The server is very basic with Uniserve doing the website bit, the rest is very standard. I have a Arma 3 server running on port 2302 on the same box, redist as well with port 6379. 

My instance ID in the ini is NA123

I dont see where else my problem can be.

Please see attached file

post-29527-0-40195000-1425635671_thumb.p

Ive copied the folder exactly as it was in the file, the PHP files are in manager/server but ive tried that, even the full URL it does not work

leave it as default, then it works. 

default was

"server/"

Hehe, Hope you like it : )

It really is awesome and im going through it now, you sir are a very awesome legend. 

One question through, can you maybe see if you can do an online player and whether they are in a vehicle or not? 

I would for instance want to check from work who is online and just see whether they are moving quicker than they should or not?

It really is awesome and im going through it now, you sir are a very awesome legend. 

One question through, can you maybe see if you can do an online player and whether they are in a vehicle or not? 

I would for instance want to check from work who is online and just see whether they are moving quicker than they should or not?

I'll add it to the infinite todo list ^^ the speed that is , with some logging system.

The actually being in a vechile check is not possible with just redis.

Therefore i would need to create a dll that comunitcates between the webserver and the gameserver. Which just influence the gameserver .