[0.2 Release] Unofficial Epoch Redis Database Manager - Live Map

Zupa

would still really like to know how you got arround this problem

We are still looking into that to find the best way possible.

The best wat that could be solved is in the mod itself giving the clone a name ^^ ( no work for me then ^^). But u gotta think that php only runs when it's activated. and i don't wanne put extra unnesesairy pressure on the DB. 

Zupa, here's a request:

Make it so we can search what has occured where between certain time intervals.

So for example, I can set a time interval (October 22, between 9AM and 10AM) and see who was where, including the paths of how they got th

Not possible without constantly pulling data from redis and putting it in another DB. ( constant location saving).

Redis only remembers your alive character. ( If i'm correct, didn't tested that yet fully).

Only the death is logged to a sepperate table. 

What i can do is let the map draw a line betweens locations where the player goes on that moment, but this needs u to have the map open.

&

You can filter between dates in death logs.

We are still looking into that to find the best way possible.

The best wat that could be solved is in the mod itself giving the clone a name ^^ ( no work for me then ^^). But u gotta think that php only runs when it's activated. and i don't wanne put extra unnesesairy pressure on the DB.

yeah was hoping the clone would get the player name

• 2 weeks later...

Zupa, here's a request:

Make it so we can search what has occured where between certain time intervals.

So for example, I can set a time interval (October 22, between 9AM and 10AM) and see who was where, including the paths of how they got there.

It Is possible using Hive logs, of course this needs to be implemented in the new hive DLL, I created a script that did just that, set a date range, distance from location and it shows you every db update that was logged for that area/time. Was very handy I must say. Could implement this with a server side pbo and just log locations or w/e every x seconds to the RPT. Then regex therapy to get an array of events.

If you want my thoughts on this zupa/maca gimme a shout.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Without reading through the entire thread, I hope this DB Manager will allow for a map clean up. I would like to remove some vehicles that have been there since my server started. I have boats and jetskis all around the Chernarus coast and some are out to sea where they will never be found or used.