[Solved] Help - Arma 3 Version 1.28.x??

Mozart - Easton

Hey, all!

I just got whitelisted this morning and I have downloaded and installed Epoch version 0.1.0.1 using the new Epoch Launcher and I installed it.
When I launch Arma 3 and look for a Dev Server to join in the server browser, I am unable to join any server because my Arma client version is 1.24 and all of the Epoch Dev Servers are at least 1.28.

Any help, please? I've tried updating Arma 3 to the lastest beta version through Steam and I am still version 1.24.

Thanks,
Mozart

Start with verifying the integrity of your files in Steam for ArmA 3. Then you can check which version you are running when you launch ArmA 3, on the main menu should be a version somewhere in the corners. Once you get A3 on the right version, then you can use BittorrentSync to make sure you have the current @Epoch files and then move them to the Program Files > Steam > Steam Apps > Common > ArmA 3 folder (or if you already have @Epoch, into the @Epoch folder.)

I hope this helps!

Start with verifying the integrity of your files in Steam for ArmA 3. Then you can check which version you are running when you launch ArmA 3, on the main menu should be a version somewhere in the corners. Once you get A3 on the right version, then you can use BittorrentSync to make sure you have the current @Epoch files and then move them to the Program Files > Steam > Steam Apps > Common > ArmA 3 folder (or if you already have @Epoch, into the @Epoch folder.)

I hope this helps!

Gabe,

I started with verifying my Arma 3 files and to my surprise it started to download 7.7 GB worth of files. It's no problem.

I'll follow the rest of your steps when this is finished downloading.

Thanks for the help, man. I'll get back to you.

Gabe,

I started with verifying my Arma 3 files and to my surprise it started to download 7.7 GB worth of files. It's no problem.

I'll follow the rest of your steps when this is finished downloading.

Thanks for the help, man. I'll get back to you.

No prob, I am glad I could help!

No prob, I am glad I could help!

Gabe - I had to delete the local files for Arma 3 and redownload the entire Arma 3 client. This gave me the proper Arma 3 version I was looking for!

I tried to verify the integrity of the files, which wanted me to download 7.7 GB of files as I previously mentioned, however the download would never initiate. The dl speed was stuck at 0 MB/s regardless of pausing/unpausing, exiting Steam and relaunching, changing download server locations, etc. I even restarted my router.

All is well now!

Thank you for all your help, man!