Log on troubles

AlienChief

My friend just got a server and wanted me to come on. Every time I tried I kept getting frozen at the last load screen (Timer to log in after creating my character) I refreshed everything and now It acts like I'm logged in. (I can hear my feet and if I have a gun I can shoot.) But all I see is the "Epoch Napf" load screen. But when my friend turned off battle eye I had no issues logging in. Anyone got anything. If so let me know. Also i'm not a huge techy so help me out on how to do each thing as well please :D Thanks.

My friend just got a server and wanted me to come on. Every time I tried I kept getting frozen at the last load screen (Timer to log in after creating my character) I refreshed everything and now It acts like I'm logged in. (I can hear my feet and if I have a gun I can shoot.) But all I see is the "Epoch Napf" load screen. But when my friend turned off battle eye I had no issues logging in. Anyone got anything. If so let me know. Also i'm not a huge techy so help me out on how to do each thing as well please :D Thanks.

If you look in the forum called "Client Side Issues" theres many with the exact same problem. 

You however seem to be the first trying to disable BE to fix it.  I have a post there where I actually point out that MY servers problems got a lot worse after the BE update from version 18 to 19.  I might try this to see if it fixes my problems too.

*edit: And the topic was moved to the correct section.  Further down you can see the posts with same problem.