Sign in to follow this  
harcosgoogle

Battleye error log

Question

Hi.

How to fix error battleye?

02.05.2017 14:14:46: Szebi (myip) ab5d0800bcab47282dd156fee60ebbcd - #2 "0)) then {
_x setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED";
};
} forEach (allMissionObjects "allVehicles");
};

while {true} do {
if(!isNull player"

11 answers to this question

example:

5 allMissionObjects !"[_x,2,0,false,false] spawn BIS_Effects_Burn;\n};\n} count allMissionObjects \"SpawnableWreck\";" 
!="0)) then {\n_x setVehicleLock \"UNLOCKED\";\n};\n} forEach (allMissionObjects \"allVehicles\");\n};\n\nwhile {true} do {\nif(!isNull player"
5 allowDammage

Will you be okay?

I suggest that you format this as a codeblock next time as this is really annoying to put into code.

!="er(_x getVariable[\"CharacterID\",\"0\"]) > 500000)) then {\n_x setVehicleLock \"UNLOCKED\";\n};\n} forEach (allMissionObjects \"allVehicl"

Paste this at the end of line 49

02.05.2017 18:55:12: Szebi (myip) ab5d0800bcab47282dd156fee60ebbcd - #28 ";

while {((typeName player == "OBJECT") && {((player in playableUnits) || {(alive player)})})} do {
_curpos = getPosATL (vehicl"

error code

And fix:

!="; while {\n((typeName player == "OBJECT") && {\n((player in playableUnits) || {\n(alive player)\n})\n})\n} do {\n_curpos = getPosATL (vehicl"

So that way?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By McLovin
      NOTICE: Duplicate of another question posted in the wrong section.

So I've been playing this server that has a number of mods installed. I've been playing it for quite a while with the only errors I've been getting are regarding a 45 round RPK mag being missing, but other than that I've had no errors or any issues loading. Upon trying to place a plot pole, nothing happens; absolutely nothing, like no preview shows up, no prompt saying "starting construction" or anything like that, just blankness. When I try to do it again it says "building already in progress" and I can't do anything, not even lock my vehicle. Is there anything that can be done, or that can explain this phenomenon? To further the understanding of how this came to be, I bought a plot pole from the trader in Trader City Stary and tried placing it near Stary, but not too near it (near a thicket of bushes in the distance). Upon right clicking and hitting the build option, that's when I face my issue.
    • By HadeYZ
      Hello

I've just bought myself a DayZ Epoch server, but I have some trouble with it.
      I've installed noxsicarius Epoch admin tools, but now whenever I try to buy building supplies as a non admin I get kicked by battleye.
      The error code is 214.

Thanks in advance for any help
    • By C4-timah
      I am enjoying Grahame's EpochZ immensely.  However, if you are infected by the z's, after 30min you will die (animation for the 30min infection period is excellent btw). Upon death you will be shown the option to re-spawn. At that time you are promptly kicked by BattlEye for setvariable restriction #0:
      04.10.2018 00:14:33: C4-timah (23.119.200.220:2304) 57f9a830eeb99412623ce1c3d14b7d50 - #0 "ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 2:2877 Epoch_Male_F  
      If you are killed by the z's (beaten to death), upon your death you will also be shown a re-spawn option and then promptly kicked again for a BattlEye setvariable restriction #0:
      05.10.2018 21:53:02: C4-timah (23.119.200.220:2304) 57f9a830eeb99412623ce1c3d14b7d50 - #0 "ryanzombiesimmunity" = false 2:17479 Epoch_Male_F Adding
      !"ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 or
      !"ryanzombiesimmunity" = false does not appear to stop the BE kick. All the other filters in the setvariable.txt all start with  !=  which would indicates the filter must match exactly which would lead me to believe the key word that I need is something entirely different. I am using BattlEye Filter Manager to add the exceptions to the setvariable.txt. As you'll see, all the exceptions have !=" instead of !" unlike the last two that I have placed.
      //new2 5 "" !=(traderName|Offer|Accept|BUILD_SLOT|TRADE_ACTIVE|last_targeter|epoch_(antagobj|antagBomb)) !="bis_fnc_objectvar_var" !="bis_fnc_selectrespawntemplate_respawned" !="#(rev_enabled|var)" !="cup_tow_towedveh" !"ryanzombiesimmunity\" = false" !"ryanzombiesinfected\" = 0"  
      My rpt file shows the following error when killed by an EpochZ Zombie:
      17:44:02 BE protection activated for player id=726964973, name='whitehorse', msgType=285 setvariable.log:
      11.10.2018 17:44:02: whitehorse (75.80.233.157:1024) c2568b411cbd25fa774021698eade7c5 - #0 "ryanzombiesinfected" = 0 2:15917 Epoch_Male_F Ideas? Getting kicked every time you get killed by a Z has to be annoying to theses guys and I'd rather not lose the few that are consistently playing on our server. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • By JakeQue
      Hi, me again.

For some reason when i spawn in and collect coins or loadout the next time i disconnect and come back it puts me back into spawn and money is all disappeared. 

There's no hive errors.
      The only error in the Server RPT is :
      And I have 2 errors in my client RPT. Looks like they relate to zsc but I have reinstalled it from scratch and still the same.
      and 

Sorry to be such a noob with this one!!
    • By JakeQue
      Usually it would state 

"You cannot gut this animal without a knife"

but now the scroll  action is dead and I don't get an error.

Please help!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord