Question

Hey guys!

Trying to see about adding a anti Combat Log system, spawns a box from the disconnected players gear.

Wondering if anyone's got a working setup going!

Can post my server_onPLayerDisconnect and server_playerSync if it helps.

Thank you :)

2 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By FG_Trap
      Made this in my free time awhile ago thought id make it public.
      Right Alt is the key to open the menu.
      Install instructions are inside the download.
      https://github.com/NWDZ-Trapxxgods/traps-menu

here is a picture of the server menu

• By lordacus
      so i have been making a server between trying to get my provider to update their mods section. after getting this don i found the server with epoch and infistar were conflicting each other such as: when joining i can use infistar but when i press f9 or i to enter my inventory or f10 for the mobile pad it then conflicts (i think) infistar and i can no longer use it. any ideas on how to stop this

• By vbawol
      Open world survival mod set just two years after the mass extinction of billions of people. Those that remain are left with remnants of a once technological society. Try to survive, build, or explore your way through the harsh dynamic environment.
      Features
      Powerful persistence framework for Arma 3 with native Windows and Linux dedicated server support. Fully configurable script based security checks. Base Building re-envisioned for Arma 3 PhysX. Persistent secure and insecure storage devices. Upgradeable locking doors. Barter based economy and trading systems backed a single currency ¤ called "Krypto". Hostile Environment with several different types of antagonists, Air and Water temperature extremes, and Earthquakes. Hunting, Fishing, Tame Dogs, Explore & Loot: Wrecked ships, Abandoned vehicles and buildings, Perform task based missions and more! Open source APL-SA Epoch Survival MP gamemode. Open source APL-SA Modders resource configs and Class List. Assets can be used as a mod dependency on Steam workshop.
    • By Achef
      Greetings!
      So I recently started up in a new host and haven't gotten to make the server run, found that a ca/modules bis_fnc issue is recurring but doesn't affect players when running coop missions like the default arma 2 oa ones, but when trying with Epoch hive won't connect/start despite being configured.
      Hive error
      Meanwhile at line 23...

I'm still bad with Pastebin, sorry.

This error has been chasing me for 2 days now
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord