Well I dont know if the Dev's actually read these suggestions but I am going to give it a go in any case. 

A couple of ideas for new content for the mod, don't know if the Dev's want to add new content or not but hey maybe they like some of these Ideas.

1. Ammo Crates - Instead of buying 10 safes and a couple of trucks and pitching tents everywhere why not make different size ammo crates craftable, much like the gunrack to store guns but ammo crates can store guns and high quantities of ammo.

2. Concrete Blocks - Arma 2 has them already, maybe a couple of cinder blocks mortar buckets and metal poles for reinforcing and viola you got a craftable concrete block , or even the mentioned recipe gives you a concrete ramp & if you have 2x ramps you can craft 1x concrete block.

3. Narrow Vertical walls - Something like the 1/3 wall but a vertical one for those annoying corners or even a wall the size of the 1/4 floor. Its a waste to craft another full wood wall if you only want to patch a small gap.

4. Large Windows - Basically a window the size of a full wood wall. use some tank traps as a frame and 4 or 6 windscreen glass and you are all set. For the modern homes.

5. Metal Fencing - Something like the wooden fence but that is made with metal poles instead to give it a more industrial and hardcore look.

6. Smaller metal floors - Maybe a 1/4 of the size of a full metal floor.

Those are just a couple of small ideas that might make a difference. If it has been mentioned before I do apologize.

Kind Regards

Farmboy102

1. You can craft Wood Crates. They take up very little space and hold 50 "ammo". I tend to use them for things I tend to stock up on like food, drink, medical supplies, and STANAG magazines.

6. Really nice idea since I often find myself filling in the gap that I leave to put in a Ladder with a 1/4 Wood Floor.

1. You can craft Wood Crates. They take up very little space and hold 50 "ammo". I tend to use them for things I tend to stock up on like food, drink, medical supplies, and STANAG magazines.

6. Really nice idea since I often find myself filling in the gap that I leave to put in a Ladder with a 1/4 Wood Floor.

I know about the normal wood crates but I was thinking more in the line of the bigger ammo crates provided by Arma like the US_Launchers crate or the RU_VehicleAmmo crate stuff like that, they look cool and its practical