What needs to be done to, Epoch becomes an even better mod!

mads3008

Hello, I often sit and think of zombies from the mod [ Breaking Point ] 

I like the zombies from breaking point. If you ask me, it could be nice with zombies as the Epoch! Come On! 

So I have nothing to do with the new things in Epoch is the adds now? But!

It could be even better if there was zombiere with the mod! 

Add the Zombies from Breaking Point. 

look at zombiere from dayz epoch from arma 2 and then look at zombies from breaking point. See the Difference??? :)  XD ^^  :P  :P  :P

I don't believe they are allowed to use the zombies from DayZ, Arma 2 dayz or from Breaking point. Besides, zombies are getting pretty generic now, they are very pop-culture-esque. Would be fun with some other antagonists for a change.

Zombies as u know them, even in breakingpoint, are useless lagcausing potatoes walking around...

Personaly I would prefer the Bloodsucker idea - something that actually makes you fear the situation meating them.

see them standing there and disapearing and coming back up right behind you... thats the real sh*t if u know what I mean ^^

How is it that so many people are already saying, Oh no no zombies, please add then.  Maybe the name of the mod should be changes to clarify there will not be zombies.  maybe "A3 The Non Zombie Epoch"

I always find it so funny when people don't want to let go of the past. I am excited to see the new challenges of the multiple types of antagonists. especially if some of them are able to call forth the power of demonic forces. I think even if you added a crazy cat lady it would be more scary then slow spastic zombies.

As I pointed out in the last thread, they have said there will be 10 different kinds of antagonists.

We have only seen ONE antagonist, the Monk/Demon/Priest thing.

As for clarification on Zombies, you can still have Zombies in Arma 3. The catch is you cannot use code from A2 DayZ Mod. Any zombie code has to be wrote from scratch.

However I think the 10 different antagonists will be better than zombies every were. They were just a filler to change DayZ into a survival game instead of a PVP only game. They are horrible on FPS, they were glitchy, and were only scary for the first week or two you played the game.

As I pointed out in the last thread, they have said there will be 10 different kinds of antagonists.

We have only seen ONE antagonist, the Monk/Demon/Priest thing.

As for clarification on Zombies, you can still have Zombies in Arma 3. The catch is you cannot use code from A2 DayZ Mod. Any zombie code has to be wrote from scratch.

However I think the 10 different antagonists will be better than zombies every were. They were just a filler to change DayZ into a survival game instead of a PVP only game. They are horrible on FPS, they were glitchy, and were only scary for the first week or two you played the game.

This. Zombies were just a filler because they were more simple to create. I'm done with zombies, and I want something fresh (pun intended).

Even though survival games are a fairly new genre, it's being overloaded with the zombie theme. People will start to relate zombies with survival, get sick of it, and kill the genre before it can reach its full potential.

The Zeds in Breaking point are horrible. They literally randomly wander around in RNG mob fashion. They barely agro on you unless you do something stupid. They are easily avoided, easy to kill, and don't serve any point other than flagging that a player is in that area WAY over there where you couldn't have spawned zombies. They also look... meh. Skins are okay but the animations suck. They look like they are trying to dance the Frankenstein.

I LOVE that Epoch is going to avoid zombies and go a different route... especially if I end up going, "Oh... crap! OH Crap! OH CRAP!" again like when I first started playing DayZ and the first time a bloodthirster spawned in old Breaking Point. The "super mob" in old Breaking Point was too buggy, but a good solid infrequently encountered opponent would be nice to have.

That's it. We're putting fucking tele-tubbies in Epoch.

It's going to be officially re-named "Tubby Poch; might have good mod"

Will there be zombies in Tubby Poch?

o.O XD =P ;) ;o @_@

I have an idea.  Instead of zombies you can just put a sh*tload of cows everywhere.  I mean, maybe you can get someone to model a zombie head for them and just have them make the annoying arma2 zed sounds, you know like SA did with the rabbits.  That way too, it would be harder to miss the cows and they can feel better about themselves.

Will there be zombies in Tubby Poch?

o.O XD =P ;) ;o @_@

I have an idea.  Instead of zombies you can just put a sh*tload of cows everywhere.  I mean, maybe you can get someone to model a zombie head for them and just have them make the annoying arma2 zed sounds, you know like SA did with the rabbits.  That way too, it would be harder to miss the cows and they can feel better about themselves.

I'm gonna go ahead and start a rumor that they're developing a secret cow level.

The weeping angels, or something like them, from Dr Who could add a bit of spice.

Cant move whilst you are looking at them and are extremely hard to kill, but the moment you cannot see them they move very rapidly and attack.  Any statue could be one. 

Imagine being in a church graveyard with AxeMans lighting.  The lights flicker, then you see something has changed but are not quite sure what, another flicker of the light and you could swear that statue is looking at you.  The light flickers off again and it is in front of you with a screaching, snarling face of hatred, one last flicker and there is only screams, blood and the smell of death.

Of course for real win you would need a Telly Tubby Weeping Angels :D .