Booted from game back to lobby one one server

jatexsiron

I was playing on a server for 3-4 hours until randomly, without any error or warning, I was booted back to the lobby. It didnt tell me any error. When i tried reconnecting, I would log in and everything would work, but when i actually got into the game, between 1 and 5 seconds after, it would boot me back to lobby. I can play on every other dayz epoch server without this issue and have never seen this issue in the 3 years i have played arma 2. Any help is appreciated. I have tried playing with beta and without, and doesnt make a difference. Server says required is 1.62.9248 or something like that, but the admin said anything above that works. I am running latest build 1.62.103718 and so is the admin and other players arent having the issue.

Edit: After looking at my RPT file in the local data for Arma2 OA, I have found this. Only says this on the server when i get booted.

Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
"infiSTAR.de ProPlan by infiSTAR.de - randvar1 started (768.209)"
"infiSTAR.de ProPlan by infiSTAR.de - randvar1 created randvar27a (768.237)"
"infiSTAR.de ProPlan by infiSTAR.de - randvar1 created randvar27 (768.237)"
Error in expression <1 = [_name,_puid, toArray ('NoRecoil'), toArray (unitRecoilCoefficient player)];>
  Error position: <toArray (unitRecoilCoefficient player)];>
  Error toarray: Type Number, expected String

No its definitely not that. Its my friends server and half the time no admin is on. Its everytime i connect. If i was banned it would say "You were banned"

Latest news: BE is definitely updated for Arma 2 and OA. What seems to be happening is that it isn't updating while in the game, causing it to boot my out every time. I just played for 30 minutes without a disconnect until the server restarted, and now I cannot play without getting booted. Why is BE not updating and how can i fix it?

More news: When i right click and go to properties of the BEClient.dll and BEServer.dll, at the bottom it says "this file...might have been blocked." then next to it says "unblock". I did this, clicked ok, but re-open that same file's properties, it again says "this file...might have been blocked." But eventually, it went away, and now it does not say it is blocked. I relaunched dayz and again it boots me out 4 seconds after loading in, with no error message. At this point, I believe it must be the server, however me and the admin have been talking and it really makes no sense. It is just the 4 of us that play, and I am the only one who is not an admin. Could this be why they arent getting booted, but I am? Finally, I determined the game kept changing my .dll files, and selected "read-only" on all of them. Again, this doesn't do anything.

Ok I really have no idea whats going on. The admin of the server tried deleting my profile from the server. This seemed to work. I was in the game for 30 minutes without being kicked. But all of a sudden, I get booted back to lobby. I have no idea whats going on...

Yea just figured that out lol. I got really depressed for a minute. But is server restarting right now (12:06)?

Edit: Nevermind, randomly got booted again, now i get booted everytime. Really is pissing me off.

Edit: it seems like the server's antihack is registering that I am hacking but I am not. I do have this thing called ENB Mod which you place in your arma OA folder and it updates the graphics, but no server has kicked me out over it before so I dont know.

Edit: In a last ditch effort, I am uninstalling and reinstalling arma 2 OA. This will possibly remove the file (if any) that is causing the antihack to read me as a hacker. Wish me luck.

No its definitely not that. Its my friends server and half the time no admin is on. Its everytime i connect. If i was banned it would say "You were banned"

It would only say if it was done with battleye, if it was the anti-hack it would not say anything.

Yeah but I wasn't banned because the admin would know if I was. He said the logs haven't showed anything. Only that I will connect, log in, play for 5 seconds, then disconnect without an error. Going to talk to admin later and see what happens if we completely disable antihack. But I am already halfway done reinstalling it so maybe it will work after that.

Yeah you weren't banned and all my logs show is that you regularly disconnected. You should try joining another server or two and see if you can play for at least 20 minutes or so without issues.

If you can and not ours, I will try switching to one of my other antihacks and seeing if you can stay in the game.

Def some weird issue going on here.

Ok, it now is saying BE Client up to date (v1.208) for all servers, including the server that boots me. Tried joining multiple servers and played successfully without getting booted. At this point it has to be the server. I am having someone join the server and see if they also get booted.

• 2 weeks later...

OK we determined it is the trader city. Never realized this before, but i get booted everytime i enter a trader city. That is why when the admin deleted me from the database, I didn't get kicked, I respawned on the coast, not in a trader city.

Sounds like it might be a battleye filter that is kicking you for entering a trader city. If the trader cities have god mode or any other form of custom action when you enter them it could be causing a kick when you trigger that action. Have the admin check into his BE filters. I have had the same thing happen on my server to someone. Would be a good place to start.