If you are talking about the edits to the init.sqf antihack stuff, it was already removed because I was using infiSTAR on that server. A lot of the battleeye files were altered too, so you might have to change them all back to stock (from the epoch server files) then overwrite the ones that Nox gives you in his download.

Yeah I replaced the battleye files Nox included with his github files and I have no errors or anything unsual in my logs.  Btw, BIG thanks ElDubya for sharing your server and client files with all of us.  I really can tell you spent a lot of hours and hard work tweaking everything and sorry to hear of your unfortunate health problems.  I hope you get well soon.

Hi.  I'm running a private Overpochins (epoch v1.0.5.1, Origins v1.7.9.5 and Overwatch v0.2.5...Thanks to Legend for his server pack files) dedi server at home for myself and a few friends to play on, nothing big.  Everything has been running smoothly.  I just installed Epoch Admin Tools v1.10.0 on my server.  All the functions work flawlessly except when I am in God mode, I get killed from the AI.  I apologize if someone has already addressed and answered this previously but I didn't see it posted in any of the threads.  So, I was wondering if there has been a fix for this as of yet if so, could someone be kind enough to direct me to the proper post so I can see what I need to do.   Any help would be great.

Thanks

Bump.  Anyone?

First, while in admin mode, press f4 to make sure you have player god mode enabled. If you do, it means something is modifying the player variables elsewhere. I don't know of something that would do that other than instant kill mods like strong zombies. To see if there is anything doing that you could go to line 18 in the god mode file and add while {playerGod2} do { and end it on 47 with };

Thx for replying Nox.  I have this mod installed ------>[Release] DayZ Walking Dead Zombies with Increased Damage.  

Do you think this mod could be causing God mode to not work?

EDIT: Well, I just commented out that mod line in the above mentioned mod, and tried god mode without it,  I still take damage from zed hits, broke my legs from falling and also was killed by AI.  Also getting into any spawned vehicles using the admin menu causes me to die.   So, I have no idea what could be causing god mode to not work?

First, while in admin mode, press f4 to make sure you have player god mode enabled. If you do, it means something is modifying the player variables elsewhere. I don't know of something that would do that other than instant kill mods like strong zombies. To see if there is anything doing that you could go to line 18 in the god mode file and add while {playerGod2} do { and end it on 47 with };

Ok I too am having this issue doing this seems to make the broken leg part go away but I am invisible to the ai and zombies see me but dont attack like if you have the zedsattack vehicles set t false.  I dont have the Walking dead zombies installed tho so going to check the variables to see if I can find any listed more than once.

(edit)

I have to take out those edits as I really can't do anything but run around with it like that it disables picking up anything after the first thing you pick up. Gives the following error over and over

4:29:07 No player found for channel 254230592 - message ignored

I am still having problems with the admin tool.  I reverted back to my server backup, reinstalled the admin mod again but still dying from AI, taking damage (also dying) from zeds and any spawned vehicle from admin tools blows up and causes me to die.  It shows errors in several places starting at the very top noticeably and the "killing a hacker" line close to the bottom of the rpt file which I'm posting.  However I'm sure there are more errors thru out that I might not have seen .  I'm not sure if the errors are important or how to go about fixing them.  If anyone who is better at scripting could take a look at the file and help me out, it would be appreciated.  

Thanks

_nil = [] execVM "\z\addo>
 5:45:08   Error position: <_handle};
};

5:45:08   Error Undefined variable in expression: _handle
 5:45:08 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_13.Tavi\init.sqf, line 118
 5:45:08 Error in expression <pawnCompiles.sqf";
waitUntil{scriptDone _handle};
};

Version 1.63.125548
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
		<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, they were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunition new mounting brackets better suited
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
		<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
		<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
		<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
		<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C inatallations and equipment, fuel and ammunition storage facilities and parked tactical aircraft. The original BS-1 system was designed for the 7.62mm Kalashnikov AKMS assault rifle with PBS-1 silencers. When the Soviet army switched over to 5.45x39mm ammunition, the AKMS assault rifles with PBS-1 silencer were replaced with AKS-74UB compact assault rifles with PBS-4 silencers. The original GSN-19 grenade launcher system was slightly reworked, primarily to use different launching ammunit
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
		<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
		<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
		<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Conflicting addon RH_de_cfg in 'ori\weapons\rh_de\', previous definition in 'rh_de_cfg\'
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by taviana\budovy\bunkry\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by taviana\paf_stad_obj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_pbaflgoals/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\buildings2\a_generalstore_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->WarfareBBaseStructure, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Base_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
14:43:15 Server error: Player without identity Zombie Stomper (id 271548760)
14:43:16 Server error: Player without identity Zombie Stomper (id 271548760)
14:43:41 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:48 Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1: hide - unknown animation source HitBulb
14:43:53 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
14:43:53 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
14:43:54 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
14:43:54 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
14:43:54 "Origins Base Building Config initialized!"
14:43:54 "Chameleon: Has detected overpoch tavi Map Loaded."
14:43:54 "Chameleon: Initializion Complete."
14:43:59 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...
14:43:59 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
14:43:59 "Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
14:43:59 "Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
14:43:59 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
14:44:01 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
14:44:03 "HIVE: Starting"
14:44:03 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
14:44:03 "HIVE: found 466 objects"
14:44:03 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
14:44:04 "HIVE: got 199 Epoch Objects and 267 Vehicles"
14:44:04 ori_bigRaft: Vr1 - unknown animation source wheel
14:44:04 ori_survivorBus: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:04 ori_survivorBus: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 ori_KaTransp: tropa - unknown animation source tropa
14:44:04 ori_KaTransp: Trap1 - unknown animation source Trap1
14:44:04 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ/Damage/ not even
14:44:04 In Vehicle: origins_pack\vehicles\vil_truck_civ2.p3d missing codriver get in direction point
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:05 ori_taviander: tropa - unknown animation source tropa
14:44:05 ori_ScrapBuggy: HoodSwivel - unknown animation source FrontDamper
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 ORI_gunship_helicopter: smalltenthide - unknown animation source smalltenthide
14:44:05 ORI_gunship_helicopter: bigtenthide - unknown animation source bigtenthide
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitMissiles not found in vil_ori_autogyro
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in vil_ori_autogyro
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in vil_ori_autogyro
14:44:06 ori_originsmod_pickupold: kolaOchrana - unknown animation source kolaOchrana
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV/Damage/ not even
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 "[VEHICLE CLEANUP ZONE]: selecting world to cleanup ..."
14:44:06 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck/Damage/ not even
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 ori_poldek_black: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:06 ori_poldek_black: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 ori_ScrapRaft: dver - unknown animation source dver
14:44:06 ori_ScrapRaft: ani_upgrade1 - unknown animation source upgrade1
14:44:06 ori_ScrapRaft: OriModOhrana - unknown animation source tropa
14:44:06 ca\wheeled2\mtvr\data\wheel_1_1\wheel_1_1.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
14:44:06 ca\wheeled2\mtvr\data\wheel_1_1\wheel_1_1.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
14:44:06 In Vehicle: origins_pack\vehicles\vil_volvo_fl290.p3d missing codriver get in direction point
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 350z: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 ori_vil_lada_2105_rust: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:07 ori_vil_lada_2105_rust: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 ori_transit: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:07 ori_transit: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 350z_red: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
14:44:07 350z_black: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
14:44:08 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV/Damage/ not even
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 ori_poldek: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:08 ori_poldek: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_scrapTank/Damage/ not even
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitBody not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_titanic
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 4"
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 0"
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 2"
14:44:11 "Total Number of spawn locations 10"
14:44:14 "PUBLISH: Attempt 33552080# 1006069: p85_cucv.p3d"
14:44:14 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:13:ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV:0:0:[44,[11268.3,15139.4,0]]:[]:[["sklo_p",0.832119],["sklo_p1",0.142327],["sklo_p2",0.359406],["sklo_p3",0.849483],["sklo_l1",0.904501],["sklo_l2",0.535844],["sklo_l3",0.798094],["sklo_z",0.152002],["sklo_pp",0.893179],["sklo_pl",0.259625],["sklo_p4",0.637361],["sklo_l4",0.250871],["levy predni tlumic",0.819451],["levy zadni tlumic",0.205597],["pravy predni tlumic",0.162951],["pravy zadni tlumic",0.825552],["karoserie",0.765215],["palivo",0.937524],["sklo predni P",0.129106],["sklo predni L",0.594467],["motor",0.0789007]]:0.200163:112683151394044:""
14:44:16 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
14:44:16 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'Mass Grave W/ Zombies' with loot table 'MassGrave' in 2717 seconds"
14:44:16 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
14:44:16 "HOUSE SERVER: Owners Are: B1 [] B2 [] B3 [] H1 [] H2 [] H3 [] SG [] LG [] KING [] SH []"
14:44:16 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
14:44:16 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
14:44:16 "WAI: Initialising static missions"
14:44:16 "WAI: Initialising missions"
14:44:16 "WAI: Spawned in 10 DSHKM_Ins"
14:44:16 "WAI: Static mission loaded"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22144.3,19846.2,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22200.5,19233.4,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22170.8,19268.4,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22087.5,19402.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22012.6,19549,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [21969.4,19800,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22132.9,19998.1,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22293.2,20148.7,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22524.3,20277.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22805.9,20207.1,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23027.6,19958.5,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23125.3,19651.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23142.7,19426.1,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23104.9,19238.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22937.3,19093.7,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22501.3,19000.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22321,19119,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22895.3,20122.7,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22329.7,20181,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Static mission loaded"
14:44:18 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Black Hawk Crash]: Starting... [4670.31,8013.63,0]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22729.1,19528.1,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22964.6,19300.2,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22729.5,19792.6,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22541.1,19144.9,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22884.1,19931.7,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22968.2,19775.1,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22298.5,19696.3,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22413.5,19801.4,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22598.1,20146.1,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22555.1,20009.5,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22540,19900.4,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22432,20074,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22637,19344.2,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22999.1,19452.6,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22334.5,19320.8,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22181.5,19547.1,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22089.8,19697.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22996.3,19617.2,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22790.2,19196.9,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22458.2,19471,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22491.5,19647.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22300.1,19961.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22143.5,19933.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22157.6,19847.3,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6213.37,13314.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6418.82,13409.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6469.92,13392.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6301.84,13178.6,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6744.9,12985.6,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6600.71,13251.2,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6774.12,13159.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6525.51,12816.6,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6540.36,13108.5,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6327.68,13387.9,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6524.26,13112.7,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6648.73,12789.1,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6841.07,12833.6,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6712.1,12810,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6714.26,12898.4,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6533.55,13072,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6368.45,13097,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Static mission loaded"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [4670.31,8013.63,0]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned in 2 M2StaticMG"
14:46:07 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:112683151394044:""
14:46:07 "CUSTOM: Selected "609""
14:46:08 "PUBLISH: Created ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV with ID "112683151394044""
14:46:11 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,46]"
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Relations not found! Using DZMS Relations.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: tavi Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
14:48:00 Server: Object 3:12 not found (message 94)
14:49:26 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
14:54:26 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,54]"
14:57:58 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Zombie Stomper B 1-1-C:1 (Zombie Stomper) REMOTE IN BAF_FV510_D"
14:57:58 Client: Object 3:197 (type Type_69) not found.
14:57:58 Client: Object 3:197 (type Type_70) not found.
14:57:58 "PLAYERSUICIDE: Zombie Stomper killed himself"
14:57:58 "PLAYERDEATH: Player Died 76561197999798954"
14:58:09 "get: STRING (76561197999798954), sent: STRING (76561197999798954)"
14:58:09 "DISCONNECT: Zombie Stomper (76561197999798954) Object: B 1-1-C:1 (Zombie Stomper) REMOTE, _characterID: 3 at loc [125.806,158.213,45.7956]"
14:58:14 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:198 not found
14:59:26 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,59]"
15:00:26 [DZMS]: Running Minor Mission SM5.
15:00:31 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 3 units in mission.
15:00:32 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
15:00:33 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) Waiting for 3/6 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.

I am still having problems with the admin tool.  I reverted back to my server backup, reinstalled the admin mod again but still dying from AI, taking damage (also dying) from zeds and any spawned vehicle from admin tools blows up and causes me to die.  It shows errors in several places starting at the very top noticeably and the "killing a hacker" line close to the bottom of the rpt file which I'm posting.  However I'm sure there are more errors thru out that I might not have seen .  I'm not sure if the errors are important or how to go about fixing them.  If anyone who is better at scripting could take a look at the file and help me out, it would be appreciated.  

Thanks

5:45:08   Error position: <_handle};
};

5:45:08   Error Undefined variable in expression: _handle
};

Version 1.63.125548
Conflicting addon dayz_server in 'z\addons\dayz_server\', previous definition in 'dayz_server\'
Item STR_EQUIP_NAME_41 listed twice
Item STR_EQUIP_DESC_41 listed twice
Conflicting addon Monaro in 'holdenmonarocop\', previous definition in 'holdenmonaro\'
File nissan_350z\config.cpp, line 244: '/CfgVehicles/350zBase/Library.libTextDesc': Missing ';' prior '}'
Unsupported language English in stringtable
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</German>
		<English>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</English>
		<Italian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Italian>
		<Spanish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Spanish>
		<French>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</French>
		<Czech>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Czech>
		<Russian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Russian>
		<Polish>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Polish>
		<Hungarian>From world.guns.ru: &lt'
Unknown entity: 'C equipment, and then cause enough damage to render the target inoperative. The grenade has no propelling system in itself, instead being launched by special blank cartridges which are loaded into a detachable box magazine.</Hungarian>
    </Key>
    <Key ID="STR_VIL_AKS74UB_BS1_SHORT">
      <German>Compact assault rifle with silenced grenade launcher&lt'
Item STR_VIL_DN_BS1 listed twice
Item STR_AUTHOR_VILAS listed twice
Item STR_VIL_EASTERN listed twice
Item STR_VIL_WEAPONS listed twice
Conflicting addon RH_de_cfg in 'ori\weapons\rh_de\', previous definition in 'rh_de_cfg\'
Item str_dss_10rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dss_20rnd_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_20rnd_9x39_sp5_vss listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_gl_pso listed twice
Item str_dn_ak_107_kobra listed twice
Item str_dn_M40A3 listed twice
Item str_dn_rpk_74 listed twice
Item str_ep1_dn_fn_fal listed twice
Updating base class ->NonStrategic, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HouseBase/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ruins/
Updating base class ->DestructionEffects, by ca\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/DestructionEffects/
Updating base class ->FlagCarrierCore, by ca\ca_pmc\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FlagCarrier/
Updating base class ->Car, by holdenmonaro\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Man, by nof_fsk\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by taviana\budovy\bunkry\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->House, by taviana\paf_stad_obj\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAND_pbaflgoals/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\buildings2\a_generalstore_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->BulletCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/BulletBase/
Updating base class ->GrenadeCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgAmmo/GrenadeBase/
Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by ca\weapons\config.bin/CfgMagazines/14Rnd_FFAR/
Updating base class ->PistolCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Pistol/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/GrenadeLauncher/
Updating base class ->RifleCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/Rifle/
Updating base class ->LauncherCore, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/RocketPods/
Updating base class ->RocketPods, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/FFARLauncher/
Updating base class ->Default, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/ItemCore/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Patrol_Pack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/US_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class ->Bag_Base_EP1, by ca\weapons_e\ammoboxes\config.bin/cfgVehicles/CZ_Backpack_EP1/
Updating base class Man->CAManBase, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Civilian/
Updating base class TalkTopics->TalkTopics, by bb_mercs_desert\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SoldierWB/TalkTopics/
Updating base class ->SoldierWB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Light/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_GL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Officer/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_SL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_TL/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_LAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_HAT/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_AT_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AA/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_AR/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_MG/
Updating base class ->USMC_SoldierS_Sniper, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_SniperH/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierM_Marksman/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS/
Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_SoldierS_Engineer/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_TL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_R/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Marksman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Corpsman/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AR/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_GL/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_Sapper/
Updating base class ->FR_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/FR_AC/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class ->RU_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/RU_Soldier2/
Updating base class ->SoldierEB, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier_Base/
Updating base class Soldier->MVD_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MVD_Soldier/
Updating base class ->Citizen, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Citizen1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Soldier_Base_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_TL_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Medic_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1/
Updating base class ->US_Delta_Force_EP1, by ca\characters_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/US_Delta_Force_Air_Controller_EP1/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_TOW/
Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MK19/
Updating base class Car->SkodaBase, by ca\wheeled\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_sedan/
Updating base class ->Pickup_PK_base, by ca\wheeled\datsun_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Pickup_PK_GUE/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_DSHKM_Gue/
Updating base class ->Offroad_DSHKM_base, by ca\wheeled\hilux_armed\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Offroad_SPG9_Gue/
Updating base class ->UH60_Base, by ca\air\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Fire/
Updating base class ->House, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_A_tent/
Updating base class ->Camp_base, by ca\misc3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ACamp/
Updating base class ->Car, by ca\wheeled2\lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_base/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Small_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street1_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_Lampa_Ind_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_EP1->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_PowLines_Conc2L_EP1/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_2/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseMediumOrange->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_sidl_3/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind/
Updating base class StreetLamp_BaseWeakYellow->StreetLamp, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Land_lampa_ind_zebr/
Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayStart/
Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscShortcutButtonMain, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/CA_Exit/
Updating base class RscText->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/RscTitles/Default/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_villager1/
Updating base class zZombie_Base->zZombie_new_Base, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/z_worker1/
Updating base class Soldier_Crew_PMC->Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SurvivorW2_DZ/
Updating base class HighCommand->Logic, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HighCommandSubordinate/
Updating base class ->ViewOptics, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi17_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class HouseBase->, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class NonStrategic->BuiltItems, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Fort_RazorWire/
Updating base class MeleeHatchet->MeleeWeapon, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgWeapons/MeleeCrowbar/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face1/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face2/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face3/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face4/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face5_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face6_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face7/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face8_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face9/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face10/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face11/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face12/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face13_camo/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face14/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face15/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face16/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face17/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face18/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face19/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face20/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face21/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face22/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face23/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face24/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face25/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face26/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face27/
Updating base class ->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face28/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face29/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face30/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face31/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face32/
Updating base class Default->OW_Nope, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgFaces/Man/Merc_Face33/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Pro_Helmet_2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Kevlar_Helmet_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/wdl_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_green_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/US_black_beret/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Barett_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/Bdu_cap_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/b_TacticalGlasses/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/headset_g/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_red/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/gasmask_helmet2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_mask_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/pilot_v/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/skull_cap2/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/taliban_hat_shadow/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/dive_mask/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/BlackSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/RedSun_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/None_sof_w/
Updating base class ->None, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgGlasses/goggles_winter/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/29Rnd_30mm_AGS30/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/48Rnd_40mm_MK19/
Updating base class 4000Rnd_762x51_M134->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/2000Rnd_762x51_M134/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_127x99_M2/
Updating base class VehicleMagazine->CA_Magazine, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/50Rnd_127x107_DSHKM/
Updating base class Hatchet_Swing->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/crowbar_swing/
Updating base class CA_Magazine->Melee_Swing, by z\addons\dayz_code\config.bin/CfgMagazines/Hatchet_Swing/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_1L2/
Updating base class Land_HouseV_1I2->House, by zero_buildings\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/Land_HouseV_3I3/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air2\mv22\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MV22/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air2\uh1y\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->WarfareBBaseStructure, by ca\misc3\wf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Base_WarfareBVehicleServicePoint/
Updating base class ->HouseBase, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/House/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNet_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNet_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Land_CamoNetB_EAST, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CamoNetB_EAST_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_1L_Noentry, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Sign_1L_Noentry_EP1/
Updating base class ->Sign_circle, by ca\misc_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Helper_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_baf\config.bin/cfgWeapons/BAF_AS50_scoped/
Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M60A4_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_EP1/
Updating base class ->M249, by ca\weapons_e\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M249_m145_EP1/
Updating base class ->m107, by ca\weapons_e\m107\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m107_TWS_EP1/
Updating base class ->M240, by ca\weapons_e\m240\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m240_scoped_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->V3S_Base_EP1, by ca\wheeled_e\v3s\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1/
Updating base class AKS_BASE->AK_BASE, by vilas_aks_cfg\config.cpp/cfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
Updating base class House->DZE_OpenHouse, by warehouse\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Ind_Pec_03/
Updating base class ->C130J_base, by ca\air_e\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C130J_US_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_e\ah6j\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AH6_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->Plane, by ca\air_e\an2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/An2_Base_EP1/
Updating base class ->CH47_base_EP1, by ca\air_e\ch47\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CH_47F_EP1/
Updating base class ViewOptics->, by ca\air_e\uh1h\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_base/Turrets/MainTurret/ViewOptics/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Crew_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_TL_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC/
Updating base class ->Soldier_Base_PMC, by ca\characters_pmc\config.bin/cfgVehicles/Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_L_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_L_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_Officer_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_Officer_W/
Updating base class ->BAF_Soldier_SniperH_MTP, by ca\characters_w_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Soldier_SniperH_W/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_UN_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113Ambul_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113Ambul_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->M113_Base, by ca\tracked_e\m113\config.bin/CfgVehicles/M113_TK_EP1/
Updating base class ->Helicopter, by ca\air_d_baf\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BAF_Merlin_HC3_D/
Updating base class AK_BASE->AKS_BASE, by ca\communityconfigurationproject_e\ai_madeaks74unkobrafullysilenced\config.bin/CfgWeapons/AKS_74_UN_kobra/
14:43:41 Strange convex component81 in zero_buildings\models\housev_3i3_i.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component288 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component289 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component290 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component291 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component292 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component293 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component294 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component295 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component296 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component297 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component298 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component299 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component300 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component301 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component302 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component303 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component304 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component305 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component306 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component307 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component308 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component309 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component310 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component311 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component312 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component313 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component314 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component315 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component316 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component317 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometry
14:43:44 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component279 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component280 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component281 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryFire
14:43:44 Strange convex component249 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component250 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component251 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component252 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component253 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component254 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component255 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component256 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component257 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component258 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component259 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component260 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component261 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component262 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component263 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component264 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component265 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component266 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component267 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component268 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component269 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component270 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component271 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component272 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component273 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component274 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component275 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component276 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component277 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:44 Strange convex component278 in warehouse\models\warehouse.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component93 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component94 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component95 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component96 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component99 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component100 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component101 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component102 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component103 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component104 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component105 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component106 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component107 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component108 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component109 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component110 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component111 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component112 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component113 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component114 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component115 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component116 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component117 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component118 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component119 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component120 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component121 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component122 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component123 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component124 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component125 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component126 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component127 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component128 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component129 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component130 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component131 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component132 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component133 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:46 Strange convex component134 in zero_buildings\models\mil_house_i.p3d:geometryView
14:43:48 Land_Lamp_Street2_EP1: hide - unknown animation source HitBulb
14:43:53 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 0)! MoveName: amovpercmstpsnonwnondnon_amovpercmstpsraswpstdnon
14:43:53 Warning: looped for animation: ca\anims\characters\data\anim\sdr\mov\erc\wlk\non\non\amovpercmwlksnonwnondf.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: amovpercmrunsnonwbindf_rfl
14:43:54 "DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[<No group>:0 (FunctionsManager)],any]"
14:43:54 "DayZ Epoch: MPframework inited"
14:43:54 "Origins Base Building Config initialized!"
14:43:54 "Chameleon: Has detected overpoch tavi Map Loaded."
14:43:54 "Chameleon: Initializion Complete."
14:43:59 BIKE: loading version 2.5.1 ...
14:43:59 BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...
14:43:59 "Admin Tools: config.sqf loaded"
14:43:59 "Admin Tools: variables.sqf loaded"
14:43:59 "Res3tting B!S effects..."
14:44:01 Warning: z\addons\dayz_communityassets\models\compass.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 863, 853, 852
14:44:03 "HIVE: Starting"
14:44:03 "HIVE: trying to get objects"
14:44:03 "HIVE: found 466 objects"
14:44:03 "HIVE: Commence Object Streaming..."
14:44:04 "HIVE: got 199 Epoch Objects and 267 Vehicles"
14:44:04 ori_bigRaft: Vr1 - unknown animation source wheel
14:44:04 ori_survivorBus: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:04 ori_survivorBus: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_survivorBus
14:44:04 ori_KaTransp: tropa - unknown animation source tropa
14:44:04 ori_KaTransp: Trap1 - unknown animation source Trap1
14:44:04 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ/Damage/ not even
14:44:04 In Vehicle: origins_pack\vehicles\vil_truck_civ2.p3d missing codriver get in direction point
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:04 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_truck_civ
14:44:05 ori_taviander: tropa - unknown animation source tropa
14:44:05 ori_ScrapBuggy: HoodSwivel - unknown animation source FrontDamper
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_ScrapBuggy
14:44:05 ORI_gunship_helicopter: smalltenthide - unknown animation source smalltenthide
14:44:05 ORI_gunship_helicopter: bigtenthide - unknown animation source bigtenthide
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:05 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_excavator
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitMissiles not found in vil_ori_autogyro
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in vil_ori_autogyro
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in vil_ori_autogyro
14:44:06 ori_originsmod_pickupold: kolaOchrana - unknown animation source kolaOchrana
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupold
14:44:06 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV/Damage/ not even
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_cucv_pickup
14:44:06 "[VEHICLE CLEANUP ZONE]: selecting world to cleanup ..."
14:44:06 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck/Damage/ not even
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_lublin_truck
14:44:06 ori_poldek_black: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:06 ori_poldek_black: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_poldek_black
14:44:06 ori_ScrapRaft: dver - unknown animation source dver
14:44:06 ori_ScrapRaft: ani_upgrade1 - unknown animation source upgrade1
14:44:06 ori_ScrapRaft: OriModOhrana - unknown animation source tropa
14:44:06 In Vehicle: origins_pack\vehicles\vil_volvo_fl290.p3d missing codriver get in direction point
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:06 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_originsmod_volvo_fl290
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_rth_originsmod_bathmobile
14:44:07 350z: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_originsmod_pickupoldfuel
14:44:07 ori_vil_lada_2105_rust: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:07 ori_vil_lada_2105_rust: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_vil_lada_2105_rust
14:44:07 ori_transit: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:07 ori_transit: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_transit
14:44:07 350z_red: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
14:44:07 350z_black: ABSwitch - unknown animation source ABSwitch
14:44:08 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV/Damage/ not even
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV
14:44:08 ori_poldek: Glass9_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass9
14:44:08 ori_poldek: Glass10_destruct - unknown animation source HitGlass10
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitLMWheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 class HitPoints::HitRMWheel not found in ori_poldek
14:44:08 Array tex in bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ori_scrapTank/Damage/ not even
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitRGlass not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitLGlass not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitBody not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitFuel not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitLF2Wheel not found in ori_titanic
14:44:09 class HitPoints::HitRF2Wheel not found in ori_titanic
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Vehicles: 4"
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Debris: 0"
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Ammo Boxes: 3"
14:44:11 "HIVE: Spawning # of Veins: 2"
14:44:11 "Total Number of spawn locations 10"
14:44:14 "PUBLISH: Attempt 33552080# 1006069: p85_cucv.p3d"
14:44:14 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:13:ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV:0:0:[44,[11268.3,15139.4,0]]:[]:[["sklo_p",0.832119],["sklo_p1",0.142327],["sklo_p2",0.359406],["sklo_p3",0.849483],["sklo_l1",0.904501],["sklo_l2",0.535844],["sklo_l3",0.798094],["sklo_z",0.152002],["sklo_pp",0.893179],["sklo_pl",0.259625],["sklo_p4",0.637361],["sklo_l4",0.250871],["levy predni tlumic",0.819451],["levy zadni tlumic",0.205597],["pravy predni tlumic",0.162951],["pravy zadni tlumic",0.825552],["karoserie",0.765215],["palivo",0.937524],["sklo predni P",0.129106],["sklo predni L",0.594467],["motor",0.0789007]]:0.200163:112683151394044:""
14:44:16 "CRASHSPAWNER: Starting spawn logic for Crash Spawner"
14:44:16 "CRASHSPAWNER: 75% chance to spawn 'Mass Grave W/ Zombies' with loot table 'MassGrave' in 2717 seconds"
14:44:16 "EPOCH EVENTS INIT"
14:44:16 "HOUSE SERVER: Owners Are: B1 [] B2 [] B3 [] H1 [] H2 [] H3 [] SG [] LG [] KING [] SH []"
14:44:16 "WAI: AI Config File Loaded"
14:44:16 "WAI: AI Monitor Started"
14:44:16 "WAI: Initialising static missions"
14:44:16 "WAI: Initialising missions"
14:44:16 "WAI: Spawned in 10 DSHKM_Ins"
14:44:16 "WAI: Static mission loaded"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22144.3,19846.2,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22200.5,19233.4,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22170.8,19268.4,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22087.5,19402.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22012.6,19549,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [21969.4,19800,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22132.9,19998.1,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22293.2,20148.7,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22524.3,20277.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22805.9,20207.1,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23027.6,19958.5,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23125.3,19651.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23142.7,19426.1,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [23104.9,19238.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22937.3,19093.7,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22501.3,19000.6,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22321,19119,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22895.3,20122.7,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Spawned a group of 1 AI (Bandit) at [22329.7,20181,0.001]"
14:44:17 "WAI: Static mission loaded"
14:44:18 "WAI: [Mission:[Hero] Black Hawk Crash]: Starting... [4670.31,8013.63,0]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22729.1,19528.1,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22964.6,19300.2,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22729.5,19792.6,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22541.1,19144.9,0.001]"
14:44:18 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22884.1,19931.7,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 4 AI (Bandit) at [22968.2,19775.1,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22298.5,19696.3,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22598.1,20146.1,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22555.1,20009.5,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22540,19900.4,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22432,20074,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22637,19344.2,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22999.1,19452.6,0.001]"
14:44:19 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22334.5,19320.8,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22181.5,19547.1,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22089.8,19697.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22996.3,19617.2,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22790.2,19196.9,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22458.2,19471,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22491.5,19647.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22300.1,19961.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22143.5,19933.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [22157.6,19847.3,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6213.37,13314.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6418.82,13409.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6469.92,13392.5,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6301.84,13178.6,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6744.9,12985.6,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6600.71,13251.2,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6774.12,13159.7,0.001]"
14:44:20 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6525.51,12816.6,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6540.36,13108.5,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6327.68,13387.9,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6524.26,13112.7,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6648.73,12789.1,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6841.07,12833.6,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6712.1,12810,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6714.26,12898.4,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6533.55,13072,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned a group of 3 AI (Bandit) at [6368.45,13097,0.001]"
14:44:21 "WAI: Static mission loaded"
14:44:21 "WAI: Spawned in 2 M2StaticMG"
14:46:07 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:112683151394044:""
14:46:07 "CUSTOM: Selected "609""
14:46:08 "PUBLISH: Created ori_p85_originsmod_CUCV with ID "112683151394044""
14:46:11 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,46]"
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Starting DayZ Mission System.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Relations not found! Using DZMS Relations.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Currently Running Version: 1.1FIN
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Mission and Extended Configuration Loaded!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: tavi Detected. Map Specific Settings Adjusted!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: DayZ Epoch Detected! Some Scripts Adjusted!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Loading ExecVM Functions.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Loading Compiled Functions.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Loading All Other Functions.
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Mission Functions Script Loaded!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Major Mission Clock Starting!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Minor Mission Clock Starting!
14:47:06 [DZMS]: Mission Marker Loop for JIPs Starting!
14:48:00 Server: Object 3:12 not found (message 94)
14:49:26 "CLEANUP: INITIALIZING CLEANUP SCRIPT"
14:54:26 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,54]"
14:57:58 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER Zombie Stomper B 1-1-C:1 (Zombie Stomper) REMOTE IN BAF_FV510_D"
14:57:58 Client: Object 3:197 (type Type_69) not found.
14:57:58 Client: Object 3:197 (type Type_70) not found.
14:57:58 "PLAYERSUICIDE: Zombie Stomper killed himself"
14:57:58 "PLAYERDEATH: Player Died 76561197999798954"
14:58:09 "get: STRING (76561197999798954), sent: STRING (76561197999798954)"
14:58:09 "DISCONNECT: Zombie Stomper (76561197999798954) Object: B 1-1-C:1 (Zombie Stomper) REMOTE, _characterID: 3 at loc [125.806,158.213,45.7956]"
14:58:14 Warning: Cleanup player - person 3:198 not found
14:59:26 "TIME SYNC: Local Time set to [2013,8,3,13,59]"
15:00:26 [DZMS]: Running Minor Mission SM5.
15:00:31 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 3 units in mission.
15:00:32 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) 3 AI Spawned, 6 units in mission.
15:00:33 [DZMS]: (DZMSUnitsMinor) Waiting for 3/6 Units or Less to be Alive and a Player to be Near the Objective.

First you have an issue in your init. This can cause problems for scripts. The issue is on line 118 here waitUntil{scriptDone _handle}; Where _handle is undefined.

The killed a hacker thing means you didn't install the tools properly. There is an issue with how you did the part inside the server pbo.

Ok I too am having this issue doing this seems to make the broken leg part go away but I am invisible to the ai and zombies see me but dont attack like if you have the zedsattack vehicles set t false.  I dont have the Walking dead zombies installed tho so going to check the variables to see if I can find any listed more than once.

(edit)

I have to take out those edits as I really can't do anything but run around with it like that it disables picking up anything after the first thing you pick up. Gives the following error over and over

4:29:07 No player found for channel 254230592 - message ignored

I don't quite understand what your problem is. It sounds like god mode is working.

Thx for replying Nox.  I have this mod installed ------>[Release] DayZ Walking Dead Zombies with Increased Damage.  

Do you think this mod could be causing God mode to not work?

EDIT: Well, I just commented out that mod line in the above mentioned mod, and tried god mode without it,  I still take damage from zed hits, broke my legs from falling and also was killed by AI.  Also getting into any spawned vehicles using the admin menu causes me to die.   So, I have no idea what could be causing god mode to not work?

I'm not entirely sure what would cause just the one option to not work

SOLVED:   Noticed the PBO wasn't signed "prefix z\addons\dayz_server"  The error below does not list in the rpt file now.

5:45:08 Error position: <_handle};
};

_nil = [] execVM "
\z\addo>
5:45:08 Error Undefined variable in expression: _handle
}

SOLVED:   Killing a Hacker.  Now able to spawn temp and perm vehicles, get in them and they do not blow up or kill me.

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then
{
[] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass
};

It's rather odd.  Vehicle god mode works but when the vehicle is hit with RPG, screen gets blurry and looses color.  I have to hit F4, turn off god mode then turn it back on and blurriness goes away and color comes back but sound is reduced to like 15% and I can hardly hear anything for at least 5 minutes.

Character god mode is still not working properly.  I take damage from zeds, falling, AI etc.  My blood meter starts going down, color fades and screen gets blurry.  Again, I hit F4 turn off god mode then turn it back on and everything is fine except for sound reduction for at least 5 minutes.

Still looking through the rpt file to see if there is anything obvious I have missed but so far I can't find anything related to god mode not working properly.  Still confused why it's not working properly?

SOLVED:   Noticed the PBO wasn't signed "prefix z\addons\dayz_server"  The error below does not list in the rpt file now.

5:45:08 Error position: <_handle};

};

5:45:08 Error Undefined variable in expression: _handle

}

SOLVED:   Killing a Hacker.  Now able to spawn temp and perm vehicles, get in them and they do not blow up or kill me.

if ( !((getPlayerUID player) in AdminList) && !((getPlayerUID player) in ModList)) then

{

[] execVM "admintools\antihack\antihack.sqf"; // Epoch Antihack with bypass

};

It's rather odd.  Vehicle god mode works but when the vehicle is hit with RPG, screen gets blurry and looses color.  I have to hit F4, turn off god mode then turn it back on and blurriness goes away and color comes back but sound is reduced to like 15% and I can hardly hear anything for at least 5 minutes.

Character god mode is still not working properly.  I take damage from zeds, falling, AI etc.  My blood meter starts going down, color fades and screen gets blurry.  Again, I hit F4 turn off god mode then turn it back on and everything is fine except for sound reduction for at least 5 minutes.

Still looking through the rpt file to see if there is anything obvious I have missed but so far I can't find anything related to god mode not working properly.  Still confused why it's not working properly?

Check the client rpt too. This sounds like the script is running, but the player handles aren't working for you for some reason.

Check the client rpt too. This sounds like the script is running, but the player handles aren't working for you for some reason.

Uh...I'm still pretty new to scripting.  I know the server.rpt is in the "instance_number_mapname" section, not sure where to find the client.rpt?

Ok, here is the error from:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

Error in expression <layerUID _player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {

useBroadcaster >
  Error position: <broadcastToolUse) then {
useBroadcaster >
  Error Undefined variable in expression: broadcasttooluse
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModePlayer.sqf, line 55

GodModePlayer.sqf, line 55

// Tool use broadcaster
if(!((getPlayerUID _player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {
useBroadcaster = format["%1 -- has DISABLED god mode",name _player];
[] spawn {publicVariableServer "useBroadcaster";};
};

Not sure what it means or what I'm looking at.  It's rather odd.  Vehicle god mode works but when the vehicle is hit with RPG, screen gets blurry and looses color.  I have to hit F4, turn off god mode then turn it back on and blurriness goes away and color comes back but sound is reduced to like 15% and I can hardly hear anything for at least 5 minutes.

I am including my server and MP Mission files link for anyone to look at and maybe kind enough to test to see if they can find the problem.

Thanks

That error is caused by some left over code from a removed feature. It seems one of my commits didn't work properly. You can try to replace it with this file: https://github.com/noxsicarius/Epoch-Admin-Tools/blob/TestBranch/admintools/tools/AdminMode/GodModePlayer.sqfbut I don't think it will fix your issue. The game should simply bypass the problem as it is only an if and nulls are commonly treated as false.

Hey Nox...I have been browsing through the posts trying to find a solution to my god mode not working properly and came across this thread:

PredatoRX91, on 11 Mar 2015 - 2:41 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi all,

could somebody help me, i use these admin tools. Today I got in my server Infistars safezone(http://pastebin.com/ht7djVGH#), and have a problem, the admin godmode doesn`t work at all after the safezone was installed.

How could i fix this, to use this admintool with the above mentioned safezone?

The server files I am using has god mode for trader safe zones and also god mode for player bases I believe.  Do you think the god mode script for those could be causing the admin god mode script to not work properly?  Like for instance, if those scripts use something like "gmadmin" instead of "playerGod2" as C Peck mentioned in a reply to the above post?  

Hey Nox...I have been browsing through the posts trying to find a solution to my god mode not working properly and came across this thread:

PredatoRX91, on 11 Mar 2015 - 2:41 PM, said:snapback.png

The server files I am using has god mode for trader safe zones and also god mode for player bases I believe.  Do you think the god mode script for those could be causing the admin god mode script to not work properly?  Like for instance, if those scripts use something like "gmadmin" instead of "playerGod2" as C Peck mentioned in a reply to the above post?  

I believe this causes issues with the safe zone, not god mode in general, but you could try it.

Humm ok.  Well, I have uploaded my server pbo and mission files to dropbox if you wouldn't mind taking a look at them if you get the chance?  I'm really stumped why god mode isn't working the way it should and I'm sure there is a conflict somewhere with the other scripts.  I just have no idea where to look or what I'm looking for because all the mods in the server were already put in by ElDubya and I couldn't begin to know what edits were done.  Thanks for all your input so far in trying to get this working.  :)

https://www.dropbox....SH44AxhrGa?dl=0

I replied to your PM. You were missing this line in your mission init :

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf" 

and stuff you had added was all over the place. I fixed it up and sent you a pastebin link with the edited code.

I replied to your PM. You were missing this line in your mission init :

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\REsec.sqf" 

and stuff you had added was all over the place. I fixed it up and sent you a pastebin link with the edited code.

Oh...thank you so much!  I'm still learning all the ins and outs of scripting but so glad coders like you are kind enough to help out the noobs:)  I'll check the pastbin and try that.  

Thanks again :)

I don't quite understand what your problem is. It sounds like god mode is working.

I guess I didn't explain it well enough. It actually doesn't work normally then I added the edits you suggested to Velvetchaos and that did cause it to work but is unusable. Once I open any kind of inventory I can not interact with anything. Logging out was eveidently a bad idea as it spammed over a megabyte of the "No player found for channel 254230592 - message ignored" and would not let me back in the game. I restarted the server and was able to get in again.

I am going to check my client log to see if anything there. I'll reply back when i find something.

Error in expression <layerUID _player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {

useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModePlayer.sqf, line 55
"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"  

"Admin Tools: FunctionKeys.sqf Loaded"

"Admin Tools: NumberKeys.sqf Loaded" Error in expression <layerUID _player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModePlayer.sqf, line 56

Error in expression <PlayerUID player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {

useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\ESPenhanced.sqf, line 477
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModePlayer.sqf, line 56
Error in expression <PlayerUID player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\ESPenhanced.sqf, line 477
Error in expression <"_playerVehicle") then {
_playerVehicle removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
_>
  Error position: <removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
_>
  Error removealleventhandlers: Type String, expected Object
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModeVehicle.sqf, line 41

WARNING: Function 'name' - Dave is dead

_>
_>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModeVehicle.sqf, line 59

there are more but they are all versions of the ones I listed. I will try the files you posted above as it looks like the same error.

(edit) odd I thought i had all the spoilers the same

useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
"DayZ Epoch: PRELOAD Functions\init [[L 1-1-A:1 REMOTE],any]"

"Admin Tools: FunctionKeys.sqf Loaded"
"Admin Tools: NumberKeys.sqf Loaded" Error in expression <layerUID _player) in SuperAdminList) && broadcastToolUse) then {
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >

useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
useBroadcaster >
_>
_>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModeVehicle.sqf, line 41  

WARNING: Function 'name' - Dave is dead
_>
_>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\admintools\tools\AdminMode\GodModeVehicle.sqf, line 59  

there are more but they are all versions of the ones I listed. I will try the files you posted above as it looks like the same error.

(edit) odd I thought i had all the spoilers the same

You can disregard the broadcast errors. Those are my fault and should not change how the tools work. If you don't like the errors being there you can replace your files with the test branch.

That last one, however, should not be there. Compare your vehicle god mode script with the one on github. It shows a remove handler on line 59, but one does not exist on that line.

btw the spoiler issue is caused by that big space between the first and second spoilers. Also, return after and before the tags:

[.spoiler]

stuff

[./spoiler]

Thanks for looking at them and for the info on the spoilers. 

My Arma2oa.rpt file was huge 2,400k or something like that I used to have 1.9.1?  I believe was first version I installed just before the new version became available. It had the same problem with dying from falling or to ai.  

I looked for like 15 mins for anything about god mode before I remembered that notepad++ has a search feature. There were over 20 instances of errors that I found with god mode in them but they were all similar.

I just looked at the github from the master file and it looks the same as mine now on line 59.

I installed the test branch playergodmode.sqf and emptied out the .rpt files so they wouldn't be so big now and will try again