I'm pretty sure there's a better and cleaner way instead of having one Case for each skin. The VehicleTempMenu's in the AdminToolsMain.sqf that get passed to addtempvehicle.sqf is a good example of this. Instead of the passed parameter being the same name as the visual name, make it be the class name for the skin. 

Doh! Now that you mention it:

AdminSkinsMenu =
[
["",true],
	["Survivor",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor2_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Hero",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor3_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bandit1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Soldier",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Soldier1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Ghillie",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Sniper1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Special Forces",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Pilot",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Pilot_EP1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Invisible",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["", [], "", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "0"],
		["Next page", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
		["Main Menu", [20], "#USER:epochmenustart", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"]
];
AdminSkinsMenu2 =
[
["",true],
	["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Camo1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bodyguard",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Officer",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Rocket_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Alejandria",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["SurvivorWcombat_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Savannah",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["SurvivorWdesert_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Melly",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["SurvivorWpink_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit Jane",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["BanditW2_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Invisible",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
];

And Skins.sqf:

private ["_skin"];
_skin = _this select 0;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_skin] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 1;

Doh! Now that you mention it:

AdminSkinsMenu =
[
["",true],
	["Survivor",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor2_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Hero",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Survivor3_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Bandit1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Soldier",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Soldier1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Ghillie",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Sniper1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Special Forces",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["CZ_Special_Forces_GL_DES_EP1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Pilot",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Pilot_EP1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
		["Next page", [], "#USER:AdminSkinsMenu2", -5, [["expression", ""]], "1", "1"],		
];
AdminSkinsMenu2 =
[
["",true],
	["Camo",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Camo1_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bodyguard",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Soldier_Bodyguard_AA12_PMC_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Officer",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["Rocket_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Alejandria",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["SurvivorWcombat_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Savannah",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["SurvivorWdesert_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Melly",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["SurvivorWpink_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
	["Bandit Jane",[],"",-5,[["expression",'["BanditW2_DZ"] execVM "admintools\skins\Skins.sqf"']],"1","1"],
];

And Skins.sqf:

private ["_skin"];
_skin = _this select 0;
[dayz_playerUID,dayz_characterID,_skin] spawn player_humanityMorph;
sleep 1;

This has been a huge help. Haven't had much time these few days to actually mess with the code since I have midterms this week.

I noticed that the Enhanced ESP does not toggle on/off like Player ESP does. I select it in the menu and it is on then I reselect it in the menu and it is still on. For most of the menu items selecting the same item again will deactivate it.

These are excellent server admin tools. I have a good server host, but their tools are really lacking. Epoch Admin Tools have filled the gap and made managing a server a whole lot easier. Thanks!

I noticed that the Enhanced ESP does not toggle on/off like Player ESP does. I select it in the menu and it is on then I reselect it in the menu and it is still on. For most of the menu items selecting the same item again will deactivate it.

These are excellent server admin tools. I have a good server host, but their tools are really lacking. Epoch Admin Tools have filled the gap and made managing a server a whole lot easier. Thanks!

This has been fixed as others have explained but there is a bug with the text:

If you turn it off it will say EnhancedESP ON because I forgot to change that part. The text is just wrong at the moment.

I have just fixed the text bug and it will be committed soon after I finish my current code update.

Just to make sure it is clear Enhanced ESP DOES turn off. The text hint that says on or off is incorrectly stuck at on.

Hi.

Is there a way to "hide" admin id ?

I mean, some people are able to modify there player Id, so can I define the admin list server side, and not in the mission ?

Thanks

I never considered this. Where is the local mpmissions found? I would like to take a look to see if it is visible.

Where the readme says to paste: []execVM admintools\AdminList.sqf copy everything inside the AdminList file and paste it there instead.

Can people advise me on if ID can be seen in local mpmissions? This would be a big problem and I will have to remove the AdminList file thing.

I think it's visible.

All the mission pbo file is transfered to clients when they log to a server.

So, if (and it's the case) the admin list file is in the mission, all clients are able to see it !

My mpmissions cache is located to C:\Users\Oshydaka\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache

Have look here..

I think it's visible.

All the mission pbo file is transfered to clients when they log to a server.

So, if (and it's the case) the admin list file is in the mission, all clients are able to see it !

My mpmissions cache is located to C:\Users\Oshydaka\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache

Have look here..

Well there is actually no place to hide it in the general missions area. Even if it is in the init.sqf file. Try marking the AdminList.sqf as hidden. The file can still read it but people will have to look for hidden files to see them. That is only if files keep their attributes after transfer. If you want to, you can move it out of your file, but then you will have to move the admin list to each admin's computer and the server file must point directly to it. You can not modify the .pbo or anithack may get you.

This has been fixed as others have explained but there is a bug with the text:

If you turn it off it will say EnhancedESP ON because I forgot to change that part. The text is just wrong at the moment.

I have just fixed the text bug and it will be committed soon after I finish my current code update.

Just to make sure it is clear Enhanced ESP DOES turn off. The text hint that says on or off is incorrectly stuck at on.

the enhanced esp has always been toggleable, just the text has been broken for a long time, don't see why it wasn't turning off because I have yet to update to these admin tools as the ones I have been running have worked since 1.0.3.1

the enhanced esp has always been toggleable, just the text has been broken for a long time, don't see why it wasn't turning off because I have yet to update to these admin tools as the ones I have been running have worked since 1.0.3.1

There was actually a period of time where it could not be directly toggled. There was a roundabout way to turn it off though. The cause was a missing semicolon in the part that defined it. The text will be fixed in the next commit. Already have it waiting for me to finish my new edits.

well, whoever edited it after I gave it to gregarious is the cause :) Like I said I havn't modified it at all and I can toggle it on and off :)

It works fine again though. With lots of new features in the tool and more to come. Working on condensing the menu and adding dead player esp.

It works fine again though. With lots of new features in the tool and more to come. Working on condensing the menu and adding dead player esp.

Speaking of ESP, is it possible to show Ore veins? I've been playing Epoch for a few months now and only last night did I find my first freaking vein ever! I was actually under the impression they were not yet implemented in the game :blink:

Speaking of ESP, is it possible to show Ore veins? I've been playing Epoch for a few months now and only last night did I find my first freaking vein ever! I was actually under the impression they were not yet implemented in the game :blink:

They are incredibly rare. There should be a way to show them, but I don't think it will be added to the tools. There is pretty much no reason to put that in.

I am using a highly modified version of the Blue Phoenix tools with the addons you guys have been making, adding the ore veins is one of the easiest addons to the tool. Just add a search for the vein class to add it to the esp. I only added it for the super admin, didn't want the regular admins to have it for my server. I also made the vehicles a toggable addition since it causes a great deal of lag, the default setting is off. Oh the convoluted way of making the tools available for the first user can be handled by one line and works perfectly in Activate.sqf...

First line remove the findDisplay 46 line and set it to...(blue phoenix line originally, don't know if your using it)

waitUntil {!(isNil "dayz_animalCheck")};

Thats it, it will wait until the player is fully logged in. This can be used for any script that requires the player to be fully logged in and it also works for the first player on the server.

I am using a highly modified version of the Blue Phoenix tools with the addons you guys have been making, adding the ore veins is one of the easiest addons to the tool. Just add a search for the vein class to add it to the esp. I only added it for the super admin, didn't want the regular admins to have it for my server. I also made the vehicles a toggable addition since it causes a great deal of lag, the default setting is off. Oh the convoluted way of making the tools available for the first user can be handled by one line and works perfectly in Activate.sqf...

First line remove the findDisplay 46 line and set it to...(blue phoenix line originally, don't know if your using it)

waitUntil {!(isNil "dayz_animalCheck")};

Thats it, it will wait until the player is fully logged in. This can be used for any script that requires the player to be fully logged in and it also works for the first player on the server.

MINOR Update!

This update is not mandatory. It simply makes the tools a smaller file (mission file will be faster download) and easier to edit.

Clean up:

• Fixed a text in the EnhancedESP so that it shows when it is toggled off.
  • Condensed all skins into one file instead of the 15 files that was there before. (Thanks to adg)
  • Removed some old item crate spawns that don't seem to have been used in a while.

Download Now