Admin tool

(CAT) Yannick

Question

17 answers to this question

can u guys not make an easy tutorial with download files of this (epic) guy that modified the dayz cc?

https://github.com/nerdalertdk/dayz/tree/master/server

there is no control panel for DayZ Epoch out there yet, but we have a fully custom control panel with map intergation and all coming out this week. But it will not be out for the public only on Bloody DayZ's Official DayZ Epoch servers.

It would take redevelopment of the Map as Epoch does not employ the same "Bliss/Reality/Pwnzor" which ever it is build.

I too miss the simple .st panel at times. You could perhaps talk to the guy that runs TSW there may be support for Epoch added to that soon as he is a deadly programmer.

[email protected]

He is good when it comes to questions and feedback, Plus the package he develops is quite cheap.

Not saying it cant be done, but it would take some fine ass programming and a lot of coffee.

The map at .st did work for epoch alough you couldnt place vehicles with it, it did show you there location and player location. How it does this i dont know as the db is a different structure.

I already asked tsw about supporting epoch however due to the db structure not being bliss erc it wont work :-(

Does abyone have a email for the guys who was running bloodydayz as they may be willing to share a now useless control pannel with the comunity that it was intended to help

Does abyone have a email for the guys who was running bloodydayz as they may be willing to share a now useless control pannel with the comunity that it was intended to help

With them, it was more to draw customers in, not help the community (which I completely understand and agree with), so you still may not get much out of them if you do run across their email addresses.  They may be trying to sell their Control Panel to another host to recoup costs.

It would take redevelopment of the Map as Epoch does not employ the same "Bliss/Reality/Pwnzor" which ever it is build.

I too miss the simple .st panel at times. You could perhaps talk to the guy that runs TSW there may be support for Epoch added to that soon as he is a deadly programmer.

[email protected]

He is good when it comes to questions and feedback, Plus the package he develops is quite cheap.

Not saying it cant be done, but it would take some fine ass programming and a lot of coffee.

I asked him by email, didnt seem to positive about it. I have been wanting to write an anti-tp for epoch in PHP, I have alot of experiance in PHP and am confident i could do everything u guys want. There is a tool on the forum somewhere but its not opensource :(

i asked him to and got the same response :(

I do not plan on doing it. I am looking into ways this could be possible, but so far, no ideas into that, so, i cant say i plan on adding support to it.

i used to use gotcha anti hack but that does not have an admin map. its mainly the admin map showing where people are and where vehicles are that im after