@Expansion / @Trader
Global, Admin, Party and Transport Chat
No Stamina System
Book (Server Info, Rules, player stats, party management , territory management) System
Map UI and 2D/3D Markers System
Custom mapping in many cities of Chernarus
Custom trader locations
Working Street lights
Map UI and 2D/3D Markers
Survivor Missions Stories
Address: 220.127.116.11 Port: 2402
Visit Time2Kill.co.uk for more info
Discord Invite Link
Last week I attempted to start my own Arma 3 Epoch server to use with friends. Unfortunately I have never been able to get one to work on my computer since I ran Arma 2 Epoch a few years back.
I continue to run into one particular unknown module error after seeing Mission Read in the server main log.
(Fault address: A699B810 00:A699B810 Unknown module
file: epoch (__cur_mp))
Since this is very time consuming to troubleshoot, I've decided that I am willing to pay someone to help me create a server for my friends and I. My intentions for the server are listed below:
Server: Arma 3 Epoch 1.3+ Map: Chernarus Redux AI Missions/Patrols Zombies (the integrated Ryan zombies are fine) I will host this on my own machine I am willing to pay upwards of $40 for this. If you are capable and confident in doing this, please reply to this and we can strike out a deal.
help plz discord:SWAT48#0144
Author: Sp4rkY (Github)
Description: Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
Required: Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
Credits: IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
|V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
>>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
* Fully customizable
* Works with all maps
* Works for players and vehicles
* No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
* Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
* (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
* (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
* Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
* Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
* (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
- (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
- (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
* (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
- If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
* (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
* 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
* (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
- "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
- "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
- "Clear" button to remove the added players
* (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
* slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
* (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
* (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
* (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
* (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
- the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
- server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
- vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
* If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
- if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
- if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
* If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
* Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)
Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening.
DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 18.104.22.168
Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
AntiHack - InfiSTAR
Server Host - GTXGaming
My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.