1. SadPanda

SadPanda

• Similar Content

• By Sp4rkY
      Title:                 SPK_ESVP
      Author:            Sp4rkY (Github)
      Description:   Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
      Version:           0.9
      Required:        Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
      Credits:            IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
                                |V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
      >>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
      Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
      There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
      Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
      So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
      https://github.com/SPKcoding/A3_Epoch_ESVP/pull/2/files

FEATURES:
      * Fully customizable
      * Works with all maps
      * Works for players and vehicles
      * No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
      * Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
      * (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
      * (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
      * Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
      * Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
      * (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
          - (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
          - (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
      * (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
          - If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
      * (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
      * 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
      * (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
          - "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
          - "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
          - "Clear" button to remove the added players
      * (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
      * slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
      * (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
      * (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
      * (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
      * (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
          - the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
          - server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
          - vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
      * If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
          - if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
          - if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
      * If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
      * Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)

Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
      cheers
    • By 2DayZ2Retirement
      -PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.
      I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
      I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
      DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
      DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
      DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
      DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
      ...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 
      DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
      AntiHack - InfiSTAR
      Server Host - GTXGaming
      My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
      I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
      In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
      If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers.
    • By rocalpha
      Bonjour, j’écris aujourd’hui parce que j’aimerais savoir si vous ne pourrez pas m'aider. Je loue un serveur via gportal et j’aimerais pouvoir être mon serveur en PvE, mais aussi créer des éléments de base pour la connexion et des choses simples comme . J'ai un autre problème lorsque j'achète une voiture chère à pied cela me met une flèche rouge puis rien non aucun véhicule il apparait qu'après un redémarrage du serveur
    • By Warburgg
      I installed the dynamic climate script and it happens that it rains on the server but only lasts 10 seconds and stops. Is it because I use the script that speeds server time? I currently use Control Time which allows the server to have 2 hours of day and 1 hour night.
      The other climates such as overcast and fog last the forecast time 5-20 minutes but the rain does not.
      In my logs show: 16:52:30 "39:2 Debug: Rain set to 0.92421 for 10.6582 minutes". It rains until it rains but soon stops.
    • By Tanita-Corp
      Hello guys)
      Tell me please how to make 
      spawned veh. unused 4 day deleted
      with key veh. unused 14 day deleted

I broke my head
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord