[Release] Salivals Mod Pack [Updated for 1.0.7]

salival

8 hours ago, inneedofhelp said:

i have installed this pack, but trader bought vehicles do not spawn and abort dose not work
can anybody help me ?

Try to change the helipad to a diff spot. That sorted for me

If the helipad is either at long distance or near anything on the ground it wont work

Having a VG issue. It finds the vehicle, takes it, but doesnt store it. Ive checked all the extdb details are correct.Getting this error in rpt

16:29:52 "GARAGE: ******* stored LandRover_CZ_EP1 @022000 [2259.26,15295.7,0.00146484]"
16:29:53 "DELETE: ******** deleted LandRover_CZ_EP1 with UID: 226631529310105 @022000 [2259.26,15295.7,0.000976563]"
16:29:54 Server: Object 9:175 not found (message 91)
16:29:54 Server: Object 9:174 not found (message 98)
16:29:58 "extDB: Protocol Error: [0,"Error Statement Exception"]"

*edit* just a quick thought, has the .dll file changed, cos I didnt replace it with the new one, I left the old version one on there.

*edit2*  Im a dullard. The sql has changed I didnt update the database, I still have the old one with "datestamp" not "datestored"etc. All working now. 

11 minutes ago, RedLink said:

Hi Salival. Can you add the latest wai to the server files?

Hi,

It's not my mod to add, but, if you want to add it, use one of @JasonTM version (either the epoch or the overpoch version) from here: https://github.com/worldwidesorrow/Wicked-Ai-Overpoch

I do include the init line for WAI in server_monitor.sqf here: https://github.com/oiad/modPack/blob/master/dayz_server/system/server_monitor.sqf#L550

so technically all you need to do is copy the WAI folder to your dayz_server folder from the modpack and uncomment that line above.

Tested flawlessly on my testserver, all i did was remove my modpack and drop in salival's, comment a couple things out and it booted right up on the first shot, ran like a top.

I made my current server the day 1062 came out and I've been patching here and there as needed - but here in the next week or so now that most everything's been updated, I'll be working up a new build based off this modpack and I already know it will literally save me at least 3 hours right off the bat so many thanks/props to you Salival. Good stuff, best pack I've seen since SC3.0 with toggles and epochloader :D

On 1/9/2018 at 1:04 AM, totis said:

Try to change the helipad to a diff spot. That sorted for me

If the helipad is either at long distance or near anything on the ground it wont work

How to set/place the heli pad for trader? I'm starting fresh with the chernarus map on this pack.

Actually Hero trader has a heli pad in the front but vehicles are not being spawned there.

you using infistar?

Enable admin debug monitor and u can see coords on the screen where ur character is standing.

Go to your traders.sqf in your mission file, find the coords that correspond to where the one u are dont work and replace with what u see from debug monitor.

Helipad must be 'HeliHEmpty' if you dont see it and vehis spawn on it.

3 hours ago, totis said:

you using infistar?

Enable admin debug monitor and u can see coords on the screen where ur character is standing.

Go to your traders.sqf in your mission file, find the coords that correspond to where the one u are dont work and replace with what u see from debug monitor.

Helipad must be 'HeliHEmpty' if you dont see it and vehis spawn on it.

Sorry I'm new and still learning, i'm not using infistar, but I can use GPS to get my current coords.

For example: i got this coords [012 074]

opening the server_traders.sqf from this pack, i have this line:

// neutral Vehicles
menu_Profiteer4 = [
    [["Bikes and ATV",608],["Buses and Vans",563],["Cargo Trucks",564],["Fuel Trucks",492],["Military Unarmed",491],["Trucks",495],["Used Cars",585],["Utility Vehicles",565],["Cop cars",1012],["Nissan 350z",1013]],
    [],
    "neutral"
];

How can I set the HeliHEmpty to that array? Thanks

17 minutes ago, Tanita-Corp said:

hey salival.

Why does a zombie need a check wallet?

20180115125851_1.thumb.jpg.0271ba5750847a07925994ba578b6ebc.jpg

hive lift FIX it:

replace line 855

_isZombie = _cursorTarget isKindOf "zZombie_base";
        if (_isMan && {!_isZombie}&& {!_isAlive} && {!(_cursorTarget isKindOf "Animal")}) then {

BE HAPPY

Hey,

A lot of people have coins on the bodies of zombies

salival y cool man))))))

im found bug

im awesome girl))))))

RPT error

Error in expression <MarkerDelete) then {
[] spawn {
uiSleep _locateMarkerTime;
for "_i" from 0 to 60>
  Error position: <_locateMarkerTime;
for "_i" from 0 to 60>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _locatemarkertime
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\custom\locateVehicle.sqf, line 51

dupe body after death 

RPT:

14:14:30 Error in expression <LD:202:%1:%2:%3:",_characterID,_minutes,_infected];

_key call server_hiveWrite;>
14:14:30   Error position: <_infected];

14:14:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _infected
14:14:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf, line 30

Any idea?

8 minutes ago, WLF said:

Hi Salival ! What about the global config? That is, for example, if I don't use "take clothes" or "bury" or "garage door opener" on my server, I could turn them off.

Hey,

I can and will implement that, I'm back at work full-time at the moment and pretty busy in my home business too so I'm not around much.

I'll try and have it done by this weekend.

Would be great for someone to help get battleye filters for this setup?

17 hours ago, Tanita-Corp said:

dupe body after death 

RPT:

14:14:30 Error in expression <LD:202:%1:%2:%3:",_characterID,_minutes,_infected];

14:14:30   Error position: <_infected];

14:14:30   Error Undefined variable in expression: _infected
14:14:30 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf, line 30

Any idea?

41 minutes ago, Tanita-Corp said:

That's nothing to do with this mod.

I would say a custom script or infistar has caused that, _infected gets communicated via public variable from the client that died: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/compile/player_death.sqf#L46

Would need to see client RPT to find out why, I'd think there's errors there.

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

hello, I have problem with extdb-conf, who just does not want to log in to my DB; WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Main]
;Threads = 0 
; Default Value is number of CPU Cores Detected

[Logging]
; If u are going to disable Logging for performance reasons, grab the No-Logging Version of extdb
Filter = 2
; 2 = Default Setting, this doesn't take effect till after Config File has been loaded.
;         0 = more cpu intensive, 5 = barely anything except exception handling 
;
; 0 trace
; 1 debug
; 2 info
; 3 warning
; 4 error
; 5 fatal

[Database]
Type = MySQL
; Name of the database you want to store the virtual garage data in, if you want to use your main database enter that here, or use extDB for an external database (if you are doing a hive of virtual garage basically)
Name = ms868.nitrado.net
; mysql username
Username = ni678041_1_DB
; mysql password
Password = Yourpassword

; ip for your mysql database, you can use localhost if it's on the local machine or an ip address if it's remote (i.e: 1.2.3.4)
IP = localhost
; mysql port
Port = 3306

minSessions = 1
maxSessions = 4
idleTime = 60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------