[Single Currency Banking] What Files Are Altered In The dayz_server folder?

I'm going to have a look at getting Single Currency Banking on 1.0.6, but I'm looking at the server files on github
( https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyBanking/tree/master/999_Hive_Version/Version 1.1/PBOs/dayz_server )
and it seems like it's all of the 1.0.5.1 files but with stuff added for handling the banks. Merging/checking every single file
would take too long. I can't copy + paste then replace the old files because they're 1.0.5.1 files and too different to 1.0.6.
(Merging the mission files is do-able.)

Anyone got any ideas/hints?
(Sidenote: where I see "headShots" in the code, I need to replace that with "Coins", right? The new database layout has
the extra column named "Coins", so we no longer need to read from the headShots value?)

Thanks.

5 hours ago, DY357LX said:

I'm going to have a look at getting Single Currency Banking on 1.0.6, but I'm looking at the server files on github
( https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyBanking/tree/master/999_Hive_Version/Version 1.1/PBOs/dayz_server )
and it seems like it's all of the 1.0.5.1 files but with stuff added for handling the banks. Merging/checking every single file
would take too long. I can't copy + paste then replace the old files because they're 1.0.5.1 files and too different to 1.0.6.
(Merging the mission files is do-able.)

Anyone got any ideas/hints?
(Sidenote: where I see "headShots" in the code, I need to replace that with "Coins", right? The new database layout has
the extra column named "Coins", so we no longer need to read from the headShots value?)

Thanks.

Forget about headshots and the other variable cashmoney. Everything now is done with z_moneyVariable.

Here is the changes I suggested for getting coins working with a safe/lockbox: 

Ok, great, thanks @salival- any info you can share is very welcome.

I'm thinking the process is:
Grab a copy of the files from the github, here : https://github.com/EpochSC/SingleCurrencyBanking
(In server files, we just need the "bankzones" stuff?)
Make sure that my current compiles.sqf and fn_selfActions.sqf have the new additions for giving gold to other players,
checking bodies for gold, banking etc.
Add an item to be used for banking in my variables.sqf (Laptop etc.)
Make sure my description.ext has the required extra code for the extra hud stuff and defines.
Update my mission.sqm to have safezones (if needed).
Add Z_SingleCurrency = true; CurrencyName = "Coins"; and Z_MoneyVariable = "cashMoney"; to my init.sqf near the top
where the other variables are defined.

I've rushed this because I'm just about to go to work.
Thanks again for sharing info.