kangawroon

Make Food and Drink drop slower? (Solved!)

Ok where would we change the % amount players start off with , because when you die ie you r a new person when you come back so you should not be at 30% food and water right off the bat, where would the folder or sqf be located at i cant find it to save my life and yes i have googled for it and spent a few hours looking and i can not find it. 

viper, it is the same file ( CfgEpochClient.hpp:

customVarsDefaults[] = {{"Temp",98.6,{106.7,95,102,105,96,95}},{"Hunger",5000,{5000,0,5001,5001,1250,0}},{"Thirst",2500,{2500,0,2501,2501,625,0}},{"AliveTime",0,{-2,0}},{"Energy",0,{2500,0}},{"Wet",0,{100,0,35,55,-1,-1}},{"Soiled",0,{100,0,35,55,-1,-1}},{"Immunity",0,{100,0}},{"Toxicity",0,{100,0,35,55,-1,-1}},{"Stamina",100,{"EPOCH_playerStaminaMax",0}},{"Crypto",0,{250000,0}},{"HitPoints",{0,0,0,0},{1,0,0.5,1,-1,-1}},{"BloodP",100,{190,0,120,140,70,50}},{"SpawnArray",{},{}},{"Karma",0,{50000,-50000}},{"Alcohol",0,{100,0,35,55,-1,-1}},{"Radiation",0,{100,0,35,55,-1,-1}},{"Nuisance",0,{100,0}},{"MissionArray",{},{}}};

the BOLD values gives the start Food / Drink

Hunger max is 5000

Drink max is 2500

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By iben
      Hello guys,
      currently I'm working on couple addons for my server and from time to time,
      when coding, some answers to your questions pops up in my head.
      Couple days ago I was asked about server restart time and uptime. Well,
      why not to share it - BUT... nothing bad about current solution you're probably using!
      In fact, the code for this is everywhere - that's right. I did it my way not because
      I couldn't use common code - but just because I'm still learning a lot - and because I needed
      restart time/uptime solution for my files.
      So here is it... if you want to try, test it and let me know. The true is, I haven't time to test
      it properly. So I'm gonna be happy to hear your thoughts...
      ===
      Big thanks always goes to:
      DayZ Epoch developers, collaborators and contributors (thank you guys for your excellent work!) ===
      Changelog:
      [2017-06-04], v1.0 | Initial release ===
      Read "Goodbye". Wish you the best guys!
      ===
      How it looks like:
      // =========================================================================== // FUNCTIONS LIBRARY >> Universal server timer function // =========================================================================== // @Function name: fnc_IBEN_uniSTime // =========================================================================== // @Remarks: // - Can be called 2 ways: // * Restart/Uptime with label // * Restart/Uptime without label // @Parameters: // - Time for restart cycle in seconds | number // - Time mode (values: "restart"/"uptime") | string // - Label (example: "Restart in") | string // @Related files: // - none // @Example: // - For server time we are using global var: SERV_RESTART = 10800; (3h) // - restart time with no label // * [SERV_RESTART,"restart"] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // - restart time with label // * [SERV_RESTART,["restart","Restart in"]] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // - uptime with no label // * [SERV_RESTART,"uptime"] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // - uptime with label // * [SERV_RESTART,["uptime","Time from start"]] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // @Returns: // - time string in format: "h:mm", or "Restart in: h:mm" // =========================================================================== private ["_serverCycle","_timerParams","_timerType","_label","_useLabel","_minArr", "_srvTime","_goTime","_leftTime","_opTime","_hours","_y","_minutes","_key","_sub", "_notLabel","_useLabel"]; _label = ""; // label reset _useLabel = false; _serverCycle = _this select 0; _timerParams = _this select 1; if (typeName _timerParams != "ARRAY") then { _timerType = _timerParams; _useLabel = false; } else { _timerType = _timerParams select 0; _label = _timerParams select 1; _useLabel = true; }; _minArr = [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0]; _srvTime = "0h 00min"; // @info: default time _goTime = 0; _goTime = serverTime; _leftTime = (round (_serverCycle - _goTime)); _opTime = [_goTime,_leftTime] select (_timerType == "restart"); if (_leftTime > 0) then { _hours = (floor ((_opTime / 60) / 60)); _minutes = (floor ((_opTime / 60) - (_hours * 60))); _key = _minutes; { _sub = _minArr select _x; if (_sub == _key) exitWith { _minutes = _sub; }; } count _minArr; _minutes = [_minutes,format["0%1",_minutes]] select (_minutes < 10); _notLabel = format ["%1h %2m",_hours,_minutes]; _incLabel = format ["%1: %2h %3m",_label,_hours,_minutes]; _srvTime = [_notLabel,_incLabel] select (_useLabel); } else { _srvTime }; _srvTime // === :: fnc_IBEN_uniSTime END ===
      Check source code (Github)
      ===
      FEATURES:
      Not big deal, just small piece of code as output from my work to make things easier... Function is able to output Restart time or Uptime with single line code (see bellow) and can be easily integrated into your code. If you restart system fails (or you with settings :) and time is over, time stays formatted as: '0h:00min' Usage examples: debug monitor, log time (diag_log) etc. It's a function - you can easily maintain your "time" code... ===
      How to install:
      It's actually very easy: practical example is the best way to explain, what needs to be done. See repo structure and files.
      Source files are available at Github repo. You can download them from here.
      ===
      How to use it:
      = General usage:
      // @Parameters: // - Time for restart cycle in seconds | number // - Time mode (values: "restart"/"uptime") | string // - Label (example: "Restart in") | string // ========================================================== // @Scenario: // - First, we store our server restart time into global variable // so we can easily use it anywhere and change it at once later, // if we want to change time: if (isNil SERV_RESTART) then { SERV_RESTART = 10800; }; // @example 01: Restart time with no label [SERV_RESTART,"restart"] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // @example 02: Restart time with label [SERV_RESTART,["restart","Restart in"]] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // @example 03: Uptime with label [SERV_RESTART,["uptime","Time from start"]] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; // @Returns: // - Time string in format: "h:mm", or "Restart in: h:mm" ===
      ...easy enough, isn't it?
      ===
      = Specific usage:
      // === Scenario 01: // It's very easy to add it to your debug monitor code. In fact, we're not gonna to cover // this specific scenario - just look around forum, there are plenty of releases. // But... many time I heard question like: "How can I add restart time/uptime to the right // bottom screen corner the way how watermark is?". // Well, this is our first scenario: // === What to do: // It's actually pretty easy: just grab your files from my repo - how to implement you will // easily find out from prepared files - just follow repo structure. // Done? OK - so you integrated 'fnc_IBEN_uniSTime' into your compiled files and you can // use it now. // Everyone has some kind of debug monitor, right? So just add this piece of code: while {1 == 1} do { private ["_Tinfo","_Tval",...some local vars]; // ... your debug monitor code // ======================================================================= // GUI: RESTART TIMEOUT (see picture bellow) // (but you can add uptime with/withou label - look for examples above) // ======================================================================= _Tval = [SERV_RESTART,["restart","Restart in"]] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime; _Tinfo = format ["<t size='.35' align='right' font='TahomaB'>%1</t>", _Tval]; [ _Tinfo ,safezoneX * -1 ,0.98 * safezoneH + safezoneY ,9999 ,0 ,0 ,50009 ] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText; // your code for parsing text bellow uiSleep 2; }; // === Scenario 02: // Let's implement formatted time info into your debug output (logs). // === What to do: // Just add: diga_log format ["=== [DEBUG] Player %1 (%2) just found your secret item. [%3]", (name player), getPlayerUID player, [SERV_RESTART,["uptime","Uptime"]] call fnc_IBEN_uniSTime)]]; // RPT output: "=== [DEBUG] Player iben (8542514521...) just found your secret item. [Uptime: 1h:30min]" // === Done! ===
      Screen right bottom time watermark (showcase):

===
      ...that's all... Have Fun!!!
      Cheers...
      ===
    • By Thug
      In the HiveExt.ini if I wanted to set the time to say 1415, would you set it as 1415, 14:15 or does it have to be on the hour?
      [Time]
      ;Possible values: Local, Custom, Static
      ;You cannot use Static on OFFICIAL Hive, it will just revert to Local
      Type = Static
      ;If using Custom type, offset from UTC in hours (can be negative as well)
      Offset = -4
      ;If using Static type (Hour value always the same on every server start), the value (0-24) to set the Hour to
      Hour = 14
    • By DirtySanchez
      Hey everybody,
      Here is another goodie from me to YOU!
      Real Health System v0.3
      This was started because a couple of community members at EpochMod.Com/Forums got together and took a basic idea and ran with it.
      Their initial work on Hunger and Thirst gave me the inspiration to make it even more involved and more realistic.
      From there I took it that next step and started looking at the other debug values that Epoch gives us and wham, ideas started pouring out!
      I still have many ideas left to add and tweak but this is a good start for the entire community to use in the meantime.
      So, all variables involved here kinda work with each other as well as work with the current health system in place made by Epoch.
      hunger
      thirst
      wet
      temp
      soiled
      toxicity
      immunity
      bloodpressure
      stamina
      damage
      rain
      That's the current list of all variables that come into play.
      Any modifications to this script must be shared back to me(to add to the current script) for the rest of the community to enjoy.
      Please consider donating to Donkey Punch to keep not only the scripts coming but this community alive!
      https://github.com/donkeypunchepoch/DP-Real-Health-System
      Whats in it so far
      too wet, lower temperaturetoo soiled, increase toxicitytoo toxic, lower immunitytoo low of immunity, raise temp - tox lower staminabloddpressure too high, lower stamina, raise temp, increase damage headwound too great, raise temp, lower immunity, raise tox, erase stamina, increase damage Update, just got to understanding bleeding will add it into at least one current and any future ideas that require it.
    • By Birgitte
      Can anyone tell me the item name to place a well or fountain that works to drink and fill bottles from? "MAP_Misc_Well" and "Land_Misc_Well" do not work.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord